Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Yes,” Anna whispered. Then she slid off the bed and knelt in front of him just like I’d asked. She reached up and unzipped Kyle’s fly, then unhooked his belt and opened the top button on his pants. Kyle silently lifted his hips so she could pull his pants and boxers down his thighs and past his knees. His fully erect member momentarily caught in the waistband of his underwear, then slipped free and slapped against his belly.

Anna knelt up and Kyle leaned forward until their lips met. I saw both of them open their mouths, and it was obvious they were enjoying the passionate embrace as their tongues melted together. After perhaps half a minute, their lips parted and Anna resumed her kneeling position; her head was at the perfect height to start taking him in.

“Run your tongue over your lips and get them good and wet while you look into Kyle’s eyes.” She looked up, and Kyle had an expression of pure lust on his face. “See, he’s watching you; you know he wants to watch you suck him off. You should begin feeling that relaxation, the start of your surrender.”

“Yes,” she whispered again. “I hope this really works.”

“Don’t just hope,” I said. “Believe it; believe it will happen and surrender yourself to his pleasure.”

“Yes. I can do this, and I will.”

“Making sure your tongue is dripping wet, begin at the bottom of his shaft and lick upwards, slowly.” She did that a couple of times, and then I said, “Wet him again with your tongue and use your hand to spread the liquid around. A wet cock looks and sounds a lot sexier than a dry one, and it will slip into your mouth a lot easier, too.”

After she had Kyle’s cock sloppily wet, I instructed, “Close in on the head of his cock and take the whole knob into your hot mouth. Hold it there and listen to him moan with pleasure, because those sounds will encourage you to go further.”

I don’t think Kyle needed any guidance from me; his moans and groans were totally natural reactions to what Anna was doing. She really was a pretty good cock-sucker; the only question was whether she would be able to relax enough to get him into her throat.

“Now take as much cock as you can get into your mouth. Stop when you get to your gag point.”

She did that, and, while she was holding him in her mouth and breathing through her nose, I did a little more explaining.

“Beyond surrendering, deep-throating a cock is all based on control of the throat muscles. Like anal sex, you have to learn to relax the muscles in your throat. Breathe out as you take it into the top of your throat. That will help relax your muscles so it can slide in. If you bend your neck just right, you can take his cock down your throat. Once you’re relaxed enough, it will slide down your throat without any problems.”

Anna slowly moved her mouth up and down Kyle’s cock, keeping just the head in her mouth on the up-strokes and pushing herself as far as she could go on the down-strokes. Kyle’s moans and groans got louder and more insistent each time she went down, and then it happened ... she kept going and had her lips pressed into his trimmed pubic hair.

“Holy shit!” Kyle exclaimed. “You did it, Anna, you really did it.”

“Stay there, with his cock down your mouth, for just a moment,” I told her. “Feel it inside you. This can be almost as luscious as having him in your pussy; it grows on you.”

She stayed that way, with her nose pressed against his torso, for maybe 15 seconds. Then she pulled back, letting him slide completely out of her mouth, and whispered, “My God, I did it. I don’t believe it. How can I thank you, Kenna, for guiding me through this?”

“You can thank me later, Anna. You’re not done yet.”

“No, of course not,” she replied. “I have to do it again, and again, until he comes.”

“That’s right, you have to finish the job, and also show yourself that it wasn’t an accident, that you can do it whenever you wish.”

“You mean whenever Kyle wishes,” she said, smiling at him. “I’ll be willing to surrender myself to his desire for this whenever he wants me to.”

“That’s the right attitude,” Kyle and I said in unison, and then we both chuckled. Anna joined in our laughter, but then her expression turned serious.

“Moving as fast as you can handle it, slide up and down on his cock as if you’re fucking him with your mouth. When he’s not down your throat, you can also slide your fingers, wrapped in an O-shape around the shaft, up and down with the rhythm of your sucking.”

Anna went back to work on Kyle’s cock, and when he saw she wasn’t looking up at him, Kyle gave me an exaggerated wink. Anna worked up and down on Kyle’s cock a few times and then successfully took him into her throat again. Kyle was noisily ecstatic.

“That’s great, sweetheart,” he gushed. “I love it and I love you.”

I could see Anna smile around his shaft. “There are deep sucks and shorter ones,” I said. “The deep suck is a long, sweeping one, where you take the whole cock and suck it all the way up like you would a popsicle and then go back and do it again, sucking on the way down as well. Try that kind and see how he reacts.”

She did, several times, and Kyle shouted, “I’m close, really close.”

“You probably know that right before he comes his cock will get extremely rigid and might even twitch. What you do now is between you and Kyle. If you like to swallow, I’m willing to guess that Kyle won’t object.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.