Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After Daddy permitted Suzi to come to the house for a weekend visit, there was no way he could refuse Kyle’s request to bring Anna over for dinner. While Kyle may have told Anna that he wanted her to see that our relationship was improving, Daddy and I both knew what Kyle’s real motivation was, and I would happily make his desires a reality if it turned out that Anna was willing to learn.

Under Daddy’s direction, I did most of the prep for a nice dinner and then headed to the master suite. I stripped off my tank top and little shorts, I showered including shaving all the appropriate places, and then I sat naked at the vanity table. I brushed my long blonde locks until they shone, then made myself up. Daddy had told me to be conservative, which for me meant mostly covered up. So I put on a thong, slipped on a mini-length cocktail dress with a sweetheart neckline, and stepped into a pair of strappy sandals with four-inch stiletto heels.

Kyle must have told Anna about Daddy’s expectations for dinner-time attire, because when they arrived she was wearing a knee-length dress that showed a modest amount of cleavage and stylish three-inch heels.

The dinner-table conversation was lively, and when we finished our entrees Anna was a gracious guest, insisting on helping me clear away the food, plates, and utensils and pouring the coffee while I served the strawberry cheesecake dessert. After Kyle filled everyone’s request for an after-dinner drink, I stood up and motioned to Anna.

“Let’s go freshen up,” I suggested. She nodded and rose from her place. She grabbed her purse and I led her to one of the guest bathrooms where I’d pre-positioned some of my own cosmetics. As we were redoing our lipsticks, I said, “You and Kyle seem to really be into each other. I’m really happy for him that he’s found someone he really likes.”

Anna blushed a bit, then replied, “I really like him too, and last night was quite a reunion after being apart for so many weeks.”

“I can imagine,” I said enthusiastically. It’s time to steer the conversation with some little white lies, I thought to myself. “When Kyle was here for Easter dinner, he and I were commiserating about how horny we were because we’d been deprived of companionship for so long.”

“Really? You two talked about that?”

“We’re brother and sister, Anna. We were drinking wine, we were a little uninhibited, and the conversation got ... explicit. I confessed a couple of things, Kyle confessed a couple of things, and then he mumbled that he wished you were able to do something he really wanted.”

Anna blushed even more. “Did he tell you what it was that he wanted?”

“Yes, he did, eventually. My first thought when he said that was it must be anal, because a lot of girls won’t do it, won’t even try. But after a while he told me what your problem is.”

“Well, it’s definitely not that. We both love anal, and he always makes sure I get off when we do. So what did he tell you about me?”

“He said he’d really like you to be able to take all of him into your mouth but you can’t manage it.”

Anna shook her head ruefully. “I try, I really do, because I know how much he wants it to happen, but he’s really big and I can’t get past my gag reflex.” She paused, then added, “I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with his sister.”

It felt so good talking and being open with her about sex. This conversation was nothing like the ones we’d previously had. She seemed so open and honest. I’d always had a low opinion of her in the past, and I wondered if that was because we didn’t really know each other that well and I’d never really given her a chance. I had to admit I loved our open dialogue, and it made me realize just how much I’d missed talking to other women during the lockdown.

“I’ve done bigger men than Kyle,” I told her.

“What? How do you know how big he is?” she demanded.

It was time for a little white lie, or perhaps a bold outright lie. “Anna, please,” I said gently. “Kyle and I grew up together. I saw him enough times, in a Speedo and even naked, to know he’s got an impressive member. But there are tricks to doing a deep-throat blow job, and I can give you some tips if you’d like.”

Anna took a deep breath. “You can? You will?”

I nodded. “Kyle and I have finally established a very good brother-sister relationship,” I said. I’m sure not going to tell you how good, Anna, so we’ll just leave that part vague. “So I want him to be happy, and if learning this will make him happy I want to help you. I think I can teach you how to take Kyle’s cock all the way down your throat.”

I deliberately used the word cock to gauge Anna’s reaction to that kind of language, and it didn’t seem to bother her. But she hesitated for several seconds, and I found myself holding my breath as we reached the crux of the issue. Then she slowly shook her head. “I really can’t believe I’m saying this, but if you’re willing to teach me, I’m willing to try to learn. How do you suggest we go about it?”

“Leave that to me,” I told her. “Come with me.” I led her from the bathroom into the guest bedroom and had her sit on the edge of the big bed. “You stay here and try to relax while I get Kyle.”

I turned and left the room before she could change her mind. When I returned with my brother, he gave a very convincing impression of being befuddled even though he knew exactly what was going to happen.

“What’s going on?” Kyle asked. “Why are we in a guest room?”

“Anna has agreed to let me coach her in attempting to take more of you orally,” I said, working hard on keeping a straight face because he and I both knew this whole situation had been prearranged.

Anna was looking at Kyle when I started speaking, but now she lowered her gaze in apparent embarrassment. I silently urged Kyle to take her in his arms and hold her, and he did. Anna pressed her cheek to his chest and whispered, “I know how much you want me to be able to do this for you, honey, and Kenna says she can teach me how to make it happen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.