Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

My secretions had already soaked through my thong and I could feel the moisture starting to collect on the inside of my thighs. “Yes, I am,” I said shyly.

“Now the thong, baby,” my father said in a low, deep voice.

I slid my fingers under the thin elastic and slid the thong down my long, tan thighs, then stepped out of it.

“You have such a sexy body.” A look of lust was etched on her face. She looked at me the way men did and that was a little disconcerting, but I quickly put it out of my mind and tried to relax and stay calm. Then Suzi slid her tank top off, revealing her small, perky B-size breasts, and I found out she wasn’t wearing a bra; that was something I could never get away with when I went out. Her nipples were erect and her breasts were rising and falling with each breath she took. She looked into my eyes, smiled, and then slid her thong down and stepped out of it. Unlike my shaved pubic area, she had a sexy little black landing strip above her vulva. The brown lips of her pussy were engorged and puffy, with just a hint of the moisture that had begun to form.

She stepped towards me, wrapped her arms around me, and we shared a deep, erotic kiss. Her tongue deftly slid into my mouth and played with mine. It was such a different experience. Her lips were soft, supple, and smooth; the experience was nothing like kissing a man. She wove her hands through my long blonde hair as her tongue probed deeper into my mouth. Slowly, she pulled me towards the bed, and we collapsed on it with her on top of me.

Again, it felt nothing like being with a man. Her body was smooth, supple, and hairless, and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my flesh. Her lips found mine again; she slid her tongue deep into my mouth and we shared a white-hot passionate kiss.

“You have such a sexy body, honey, I’m going to devour it,” she moaned into my mouth.

While her lips continued to sensually assault mine, she slid back, which created a little space between us, and her hand slipped between my open legs. The tips of her fingers glided over the lips of my vagina and then one slipped into me.

“God, you’re so wet for me, aren’t you, pretty girl?” I wasn’t sure how to respond, so I just kissed her harder. “Tell me what you want,” she said between hot little kisses all over my face. It was as if my lust-addled brain refused to form coherent thoughts. “Tell me what you want me to do to that beautiful pussy.” Her hard nipples were pressing into mine and her finger had picked up speed, now thrusting in and out of me.

“Your mouth ... put your mouth on me ... please,” I begged.

She gave me one last hot kiss before sliding her body down mine and nestling between my legs. She wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding me somewhat still. Her tongue slowly licked up and down my inner thighs, collecting the moisture that was now seeping out of me. She was masterful at the art of the tease, denying me the pleasure of her tongue where I wanted it.

“Where do you want my tongue ... tell me, honey.”

“On my pussy, please,” I moaned in desperation.

She gently bit the inside of my thigh and then bolts of electricity shot through my body as she sank her tongue deep inside me. I gripped the sheets tightly for fear of falling off the Earth as she licked the walls of my vagina. I looked between my legs and I could only see her eyes as her tongue and mouth continued to probe deep inside me. Gently, I ran my hands through her hair, which only seemed to spur her on, and my body began to climb. Then her tongue slid out of me and her lips latched onto my clit, and she began to somehow simultaneously lick and suck. My world went dark and It felt as if I was lying on a beach in the sand as wave after wave of my orgasm crashed into my body. When I came back around, she was licking the secretions off the inside of my thighs and she shot me a big smile.

“I think she liked that, Sir, what do you think?” she said after turning and looking at my father. When I looked over, he was naked and slowly stroking his big cock.

“I think that’s one of the sexiest things I’ve ever witnessed.” My father continued to stroke his cock while his eyes lustfully roamed over our bodies. “How was your first sexual experience with a woman, Kenna?”

My lust for this beautiful woman hadn’t yet been sated and I just blurted out, “I want more.”

Suzi kissed the inside of my thighs again. “You’re just a greedy little girl, aren’t you?”

I ran my hand through her silky black hair. “Please, put your mouth on me again.”

She smiled. “Let’s try something a little different this time.”

She gently bit my thigh, inserted two fingers into my vagina, and curled them upwards, rubbing against my G-spot. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as surges of pleasure emanated from deep within my body. She moved the tips of her fingers back and forth, and almost involuntarily I pushed my hips towards her to meet her gentle thrusts. “Yeah, baby, your pussy looks so hot and sexy,” she cooed.

Her mouth latched onto my clit. She started that delicious suck-licking motion again, and instantly my body began to climb. She was such an experienced lover, it was almost as if she could get me off at will.

“Oh, God, just a little bit more,” I moaned in pleasure, “just like that.” She sucked and licked my clit harder while her fingers continued to put pressure on my G-spot. I was thrashing my hips around on the bed, but somehow she ensured I couldn’t break the sensuous onslaught. My world went dark for several seconds as another powerful orgrasm consumed me.

When I was able to regain my senses, she was licking the secretions from the inside of my thighs. I looked down between my legs and our eyes met. “I love how easily you get off; we’re going to have a lot of fun together,” she stated matter-of-factly. Then, she looked over at my father. “You shouldn’t have been hiding this beautiful woman from me, Sir.”

He let go of his big cock long enough to take another sip of his whiskey. “You two are going to be spending a lot of time together, trust me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.