Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When he broke our white-hot kiss, I spoke. “Get on top of me,” I moaned lustfully. He slid his body on top of mine. “Yes, just like that, put all your weight on me.” I let out a little groan as he pressed his body harder onto mine. “Put yourself inside me, slowly, make me feel every inch of you.”

He took his cock in his hand and ran the tip through the lips of my wet pussy, finding my opening. Then he slowly pushed himself inside me. I let out a little stifled moan as his thick cock filled me. When he was all the way inside me and our bodies were pressed tightly together, I wrapped my long legs firmly around his torso. “Go slowly, baby,” I purred.

He moved his body leisurely against mine and his gentle, easy motions pushed me closer to going off the cliff. I used the muscles in my vagina to squeeze his cock inside me, milking him, as he slowly moved in and out.

“God you feel so tight, you feel so fucking good,” he murmered before giving me another hot kiss. I squeezed his cock again and he stiffened up. “It feels so good, I can’t hold it,” he said.

I slid down an inch or so, adjusting the angle so his thick cock rubbed perfectly against my clit, and my body instantly climbed into oblivion. Just as I felt his powerful jets squirt deep inside me, a powerful orgasm overwhelmed me.

When I came back around, he was still lying on top of me, and it took a bit for both of us to regain our breaths. I felt his cock soften and he slipped out. He moved to my side, spooned me against him, and we basked in the wonderful post-coital afterglow.

“I love you, Kenna,” he whispered softly after planting several little butterfly kisses on my neck that made my body tingle all over again.

“I love you too, Kyle, and I always will.”

He gave me just what I needed that morning. He made me feel loved, protected, and cherished ... just like my father did. The feelings that these two men evoked deep within me were so strong, and I was still having a difficult time wrapping my mind around all these new and wonderful feelings. But my world felt perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything more.

After we showered together, I cooked my brother a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs, and toast. Even though I wasn’t able to serve it to him in bed, we ate it leisurely at the kitchen table, and we laughed and joked as we recalled fond memories of our mother and how much we both missed her. Everything about that morning was perfect, and it felt so good to have my brother back in my life again.

It was close to noon, and I knew I had to get home to check on Daddy and make sure he was doing okay. Hand in hand, Kyle walked me to the front door.

“I’m going to miss you, and I mean that,” he said softly.

“When you need me, I’ll be here for you, and I mean that,” I said gently.

“Okay.”

We said our “I love you’s” and “Goodbye’s” one more time before he closed the door behind me.

As I got into my Land Rover Evoque and turned the key, starting the engine, I couldn’t help but think how wonderful my life was. I had a father and now a brother who loved me and would do anything for me, and they knew that love would forever be returned. I came to the simple conclusion that morning: A woman couldn’t ask for anything more.

I was a bit taken aback when Daddy announced at breakfast the following Saturday that Suzi would be joining us for dinner. It surprised me, because he was so health-conscious and almost terrified of contracting the virus, and especially because she was assisting treating Covid patients at University Medical Center. However, he told me she was being tested on a daily basis and showed no symptoms. Regardless, I knew having her in the house was a risk, and that made me realize just how much my father must have missed her if he would allow her to come over for the evening.

It also brought up the nagging jealous feelings I was trying so hard to forget about and let go. I knew he loved me and not her, but on some level he needed her, and that in turn made me feel I must somehow not be enough for him if he was willing to take the risk and invite her into our home at this time. I’d done everything I could to please him by doing whatever he asked of me, so in the end I realized I had to trust him to know what was best for both of us and our relationship.

I spent the day cleaning and ensured our house was spotless. I’d also assumed that we’d be having another formal dinner, but I was wrong. He told me to dress casually and to order takeout food and have it delivered, so I ordered pad Thai. After trying on clothes for about a half hour, I finally settled on a simple outfit. I put on a short jean skirt, a pretty lace top, and a matching pink thong and bra set. To complete the outfit, I chose my favorite pair of Sarah Flint saddle vachetta brown leather sandals.

Just after the delivery driver left our food order at the door, the doorbell rang again and my father said he’d answer it. I watched from beyond the foyer as he opened the door and a petite little Asian girl fell into his arms. They kissed passionately for a full minute and I felt my stomach become queasy. I knew they hadn’t seen each other in months, but their romantic embrace was still a little difficult to handle.

After closing the door, they spoke for a couple of minutes, catching up after months of being apart, I presumed, and that gave me a chance to give her a once-over. Again, she was very petite, maybe 5’4” and 110 pounds soaking wet. She had tight-toned arms and legs that were magnificently displayed in her little jean shorts and a pretty yellow silk tank top. She had long, flowing, jet-black hair that came down to the middle of her back and flawless glowing brown skin. She had large innocent eyes and a beautiful smile. I had to remind myself again that she wasn’t my competition for my father’s affections, but still, seeing her in his arms, kissing the man I loved, was incredibly difficult, and I willed myself to keep an open mind and treat her like I would one of my friends, just as Daddy wanted.

“Kenna, will you come here, please?” my father said.

I waited for several seconds to make it appear like I was coming from the kitchen before joining them in the entryway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.