Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Kyle grinned down at me with a sly look on his face. “This is another decision moment for me, isn’t it?” he said.

“Yes, it is, and I’m glad you recognized it,’” I replied. “You’re really starting to get a handle on this control thing. You can either do as I requested or you can slam yourself into me. The important point is that my body is yours and it’s your choice; you’re in charge and I will accept whatever you decide.”

He moved forward and the head of his cock slid into my tight puckered hole. Again, I put my hands on his chest as he continued to push forward and open me. The pressure on my tight butt-hole built as he pushed harder, but slowly. He must have been about halfway in when I let out a deep guttural moan from the pain that was quickly becoming difficult to handle. When he heard me, he immediately stopped.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, Sir, don’t stop, no matter what I say or do.”

He pushed another inch or so into me, and it became more comfortable now that the tight ring of my anus was loosening up. I held still and tried not to react in any way that would stop him.

He continued to respect my request to go slowly and he eased into me a fraction of an inch at a time. There was no pain now, just an incredible feeling of pleasure and fullness as he continued to open me. Even though I’d already come, I was still very turned on, and every time he stopped I was silently begging for the next push.

I reached down and felt the part of his cock that wasn’t in me, from the base to where it disappeared into my asshole. There were about two or three more inches to go.

“Maybe that’s enough,” I said coyly. I didn’t really mean it, and he probably knew that, but I wanted to give Kyle every chance to be in charge.

“No, you’re going to take all of me, Kenna,” he replied, and I was glad to hear the forcefulness in his voice.

I broke into a little smile, “Okay, good ... give me the rest of it.” He eased himself forward. “Yeah, Kyle, just like that ... make me feel it ... I’m yours ... put me under your control,” I said as he pushed ahead. I was going to have to take it all, he was going to make me take it all, and I reveled in the submissive feelings he was giving me.

He gave one more push and his balls pressed up against my wet ass cheeks. I let out a low deep moan at the realization that he was completely inside me.

He remained motionless against my sore butt, which gave me time to acclimate myself to this invasion of his big cock that felt as if it was deep in my tummy. I think the head was in the vicinity of my navel, on the inside, of course. I tried to just breathe and relax and let it happen. My anus quit resisting and my soft insides accepted the length and the thickness of his fat erection. After about a minute, the discomfort had completely subsided and I was ready for him.

“I want you to fuck me now, Kyle, fuck me hard and deep, as hard as you want, until you come.”

He didn’t need to be persuaded further. He pulled out a few inches and slowly pushed back in. Then, again and again, slightly faster as he picked up speed.

He couldn’t go very fast, because my asshole was still very tight. He was taller than I was even in heels, and he covered me up completely and held me, as if to not let me escape. I liked the feeling of being controlled and dominated. I knew he would fuck me until he pumped his load into me, and I loved that. I was in a state of total surrender and submission, and I loved to receive a man’s cum, either in my mouth, to taste and swallow, or up my ass, or in my pussy.

“Yeah ... just like that ... put your weight on me ... push me down into the mattress ... make me feel every inch of you,” I purred.

Each time Kyle’s stiff cock went all the way in me, I grunted like an animal. Having my ass fucked like this made me exhale and vocalize; the pressure and the feeling of being stretched caused it. He fell into a steady, smooth rhythm, and the gloves came off as he began to pound me out in earnest. The bed squeaked and creaked, and I lost all track of time; there was a buzzing in my ears and I was in a trance under his powerful dominant spell. Then I felt him tensing up and his breathing quickened.

“I’m going to come,” he growled.

“Put it as far in me as you can,” I said. “I want to feel you squirt deep inside me.”

That flipped his switch; he stopped all the way in and groaned like a wild beast. I felt his cock twitch and throb, and I started fingering my clit. He moved his hands to my nipples and began to roughly pull and pinch them. I was already close, and the additional stimulation pushed me closer.

When I felt his cock pulse and send spurt after spurt of cum into me, I went over the edge. “Oh, God,” I cried, “I’m coming too, keep pushing me.”

He did, and my body was consumed by a series of powerful orgasms. Just as one passed, another washed over me. When they finally subsided and my senses were back about me, I felt the weight of my brother’s body on top of me. We wrapped our arms around each other and held each other tight for a couple of minutes while we each caught our breath. Once we’d both recovered, I felt his cock lose its rigidity and slip out of me, and he moved to my side.

“That was so intense ... I ... I can’t even describe it,” he said as I looked into his tired eyes.

“It was so amazing, and I loved every bit of it,” I said honestly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.