Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

This light-hearted bantering seemed to help relax him, so I decided to continue it. “In that case, why don’t you see what other kinds of fun you can have.” That was phrased as a question, but I hoped he would take it as a suggestion, and he did. Rather than responding in words, he went over to the duffel and pulled out the flogger my father had sent with me. It was one Daddy hadn’t yet used on me; it had an unusual glass handle with little knobs all over it.

Kyle swung the flogger back and forth experimentally. “Let’s see how this works,” he said, and then he started gently whacking me on the ass and building up force with each additional swing. It stung, of course, but I was well warmed up and becoming seriously turned on as my brain processed the pain into increasing pleasure.

“Mmm, nice,” I moaned, and Kyle began to really hit me with full-strength swings. Then he suddenly stopped, moved in behind me, grabbed my hips, and pushed himself into my pussy with one long deep thrust.

“Oof,” I grunted, but the impact of his groin on my red-hot behind seemed to release the animal in him. He pounded into me over and over, and almost instantly my body began to climb.

“This is my first time in your tight little pussy, Kenna,” he said emphatically, “but it feels great and it won’t be the last time.”

“God, your cock feels so good,” I moaned between grunts. “Do you like how I feel?” I sensually cooed.

“You’re so fucking tight, I love it,” he replied. “Now I know why all my friends thought you were such a great fuck.”

“Yeah, just like that, Kyle ... long, deep strokes, just like that,”

The angle was perfect and his thick cock was rubbing perfectly against my clit, pushing me closer to going off the edge. We were both moaning and panting from the effort of breathing while banging our bodies harder and harder into each other. Then he shouted, “Oh, shit, I’m there, I’m there.” His cock throbbed and pulsed inside me, and I felt him shoot spurt after heavy spurt deep into my vagina, and I released into a series of intense spasms as my orgasm washed over me.

After we caught our breath and came down from our orgasm-induced high, Kyle slowly pulled out of me. “Turn around,” he directed, so I did, sliding down onto my knees and taking his deflating cock into my mouth to clean him. Keeping my eyes locked on his, I ran my tongue around the swollen head, tasting the delicious combination of his cum and my secretions, and I swallowed a couple of times as I gently licked and sucked him.

“I think I’m going to need another shower, you keep getting me messy,” I said sexily after I let his cock slip from my mouth and he helped me onto my feet.

He pulled me to him and gave me a hot, lingering kiss. “Don’t take too long.”

“I won’t, I promise.” When I turned, he gave my bottom a playful little slap, and I turned around and smiled.

When I got to the bathroom, I was able to examine the effects of the flogger in the mirror. It had definitely had some effect; there were red streaks across my ass, and that shocked me a little. Maybe we both got a bit carried away, I thought. In the end, I decided it was worth it. This was what Daddy and now Kyle wanted, and pleasing them was all that mattered to me.

After I showered, I walked back into the bedroom and saw that Kyle was asleep under the covers. I slipped off my robe and carefully slid underneath the cool crisp sheets and up against him. Unconsciously, he pulled me against him and spooned my body tight against his. I could feel his cock press nicely against my bottom as I dozed off into a deep, restful sleep.

A couple of hours later, I awoke, and a wonderful smell permeated my nostrils. As I was stretching and yawning and trying to come to life, Kyle poked his head into the bedroom.

“Time to wake up, sleepyhead, dinner is almost ready.”

“I’ll be there in just a second,” I said after stretching one more time.

After using the bathroom, I dug into my bag and pulled out a tiny little pair of booty shorts and a white wife-beater tank top. I didn’t put on a thong or bra, because I knew my brother would like the way my pink nipples poked out and were almost visible through the thin cotton material.

“It smells delicious, what are we having?” I said after walking into the kitchen.

“Stir-fry vegetables and chicken breast,” he said after scooping portions onto two plates. “There’s iced tea on the table and you can open the wine.”

“Yes, Sir,” I said while shooting him a sexy little smile.

Dinner was delicious and I was beginning to realize what a good chef my brother was; he’d obviously picked up a lot from my father. After taking a sip of my wine, I broached a subject I hoped he’d be okay talking about.

“Are you happy with Anna?”

“I am; we’re quite compatible and I think she’s the one.”

I took another sip of my wine. “I’m very happy for you, you deserve only the best of everything.”

“I actually bought a ring and I’m planning to give it to her after the lockdown is over.”

My eyes widened. “Kyle, I’m so happy for you, that’s wonderful news.” I knew they were serious, but I’d had no idea he was going to propose to her.

“I do feel a little guilty, though. I’ve never cheated on her, until now.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond to that. When Daddy offered me to him at Easter dinner, he’d given Kyle a choice, one that he accepted. He could have said no, but he didn’t. However, I did feel a bit complicit in the fact that he’d cheated on the girl who’d soon be his fiancée. I reached out and took his hand soothingly.

“We’re family, and we’re just expressing our love for each other, right?”

“Most families don’t act like this, though.”

I squeezed his hand in mine. “True, but I don’t regret anything we’ve done. We’re helping each other get through this horrible quarantine, and this expression of our love has brought us closer. It’s helped to mend our horrible relationship and it’s given us a second chance to be a family, a real family, again.”

A little tear came to his eye and he quickly wiped it away. “Yes, it has, Kenna. I have a sister again.”

“I’m yours, Kyle, now and even after you get married. We’ll always have this, for as long as you want it. This can be something that no one else will ever know about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.