Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Kyle looked astonished. “Would you? Do you think you can?”

“I don’t see why not. If you can persuade her to let me coach her, I think I can help her get the job done.”

“I’ll talk with her; when can you come back here?”

“Not here,” I objected. “I assume she’s tried here and not succeeded. See if you can convince Dad to let her come to the house sometime.”

He shook his head ruefully. “That’ll be tough, but I’ll sure work on him. Now move back,” Kyle ordered, pointing to a spot on the floor behind me.

I slid a few feet away from the bed, and he stood up and approached me. This was apparently what he wanted, me kneeling while he stood over me in a dominating position to show me who was in charge. But this is what I want too, I thought to myself. I loved it when Daddy dominated me, and this was the same thing.

His hand slowly stroked his cock, and I moved my lips to his testicles. My tongue quickly ran the length of his ball sack. He moved his rock-hard penis to my face and gently pushed down with his thumb. Kyle was gazing down at me while his cock pressed against my face. It ran past my mouth and along my nose before the head came to rest at the very top of my forehead. I knew he could see my pretty blue eyes seductively peering up at him from alongside his cock.

I gave his balls another quick lick before dragging my tongue along the bottom of his thick shaft and engulfing his cock inside my mouth again. This time both my hands found his manhood as I simultaneously stroked and sucked on my favorite part of my brother.

“Good girl...”

My grip on my brother’s cock tightened as my blow job sped up to a furious pace.

“Just like that,” Kyle moaned. “Take me deep again,” he whispered.

I wrapped my hands around his cock and worked my mouth on his thick shaft; his demands were fueling the same kind of sexual lust that I felt with my father.

He placed his hands on my head and watched me instantly go limp again. My butt moved back and my palms hit the floor so I could give him complete control of my body. Light pumps gave way to feverish thrusts as he began using my mouth like a pussy, and the sounds of his cock slamming into me and my face slapping into his groin only encouraged him to go that much harder. I sensed he was quickly approaching the end of the line, and then he pulled out and began stroking his hard, spit-covered penis just inches from my face.

“Great job, Kenna.” His face was beaming. “It’s time for you to finish me off.”

“Yes, Sir,” I said. “How do you want me to end it?”

“I want to give you a facial,” he said. “I want to see my slutty sister with my cum all over her face.”

“You do?” I said coyly.

“Is that a problem, Kenna?” he asked hesitantly.

“No, it’s not a problem at all,”” I instantly responded. “How do you want me?”

“Palms on your thighs,” he instructed. “No hands, just take it.” I obeyed. “Yeah, just like that.” He smiled. “Close your eyes and open your mouth.”

I shut my eyes, opened my mouth wide, and pushed my tongue out as far as possible. I was eager to be his fantasy girl, even if he was my brother.

“You’re so fucking hot. You ready?”

“So ready.” I smiled back at him. “Give it to me.”

The first burst of cum rocketed out of his cock and ran straight down the middle of my face. It started in my long, wavy blonde hair, trailed along my nose, painted a line on my accepting tongue, and ended down on my chin. A small amount trickled off my face and landed on my breast. But he was just getting started.

The next rope followed a similar path, but this one traveled over my right eye. A third powerful shot of semen joined the other two and splashed onto my nose before numbers four and five landed on each of my cheeks. I opened my left eye in time to see him firmly squeeze his cock, causing a small dollop of cum to ooze out of the little slit. He moved forward, and I gave the head a little suck and collected the pearl that he’d produced.

He stepped back, drained, and my face was completely coated in cum. Something about both of those things looked and felt right. He carefully used his thumb to move his semen away from my right eye.

“I feel covered.”

“You are,” he remarked with a grin. He moved his cock back to my mouth and watched me immediately wrap my lips around it, hungry to suck him completely dry.

He plopped back down on the bed after I finally let him go. He was obviously exhausted, at least temporarily. There was going to be a little downtime for him after an orgasm like that, so I leaned forward and gave his shiny cock-head a big, wet kiss. “Well, I definitely need a shower, so round two in a bit?”

Kyle nodded without speaking, so I sprang to my feet and dashed for the master bathroom, my high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

When I entered the bathroom, it was obvious that Anna spent time at Kyle’s apartment; there were cosmetics lined up against the vanity backsplash, and I was especially happy to see a hair dryer there also. I took off my shoes and turned on the water, and, when it got to the right temperature, I slid the end of the curtain aside and stepped into the tub.

After a refreshing shower, I was just finishing up drying my long blonde hair when Kyle came in. He looked me up and down with an appreciative grin and then handed me a short silk robe.

“This is very nice,” I said. “It must be Anna’s; are you sure you’re okay with me wearing it?”

“I’m sure,” he replied. “We both know why you’re here, but we won’t be fooling around every minute and there’s no reason for you not to be comfortable. I put out some snacks; go sit in the living room while I take my turn in the shower.”

“Thank you, Kyle,” I said sincerely. I set the dryer down, slipped into the robe and tied the sash, then picked up my shoes and headed for the living room. When I got there, I saw that Kyle had set out a plate of cheese and crackers and put two glasses of white wine on the table between the two recliners, so I placed my shoes next to the table and curled up in one of the seats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.