Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

May 24th, 2020

My father wanted me to be discreet when I arrived at Kyle’s apartment, so I was wearing a simple outfit that consisted of a jean skirt, tank top, and sandals. Underneath I wore a simple white silk bra but no panties. I arrived at his apartment shortly after noon, and I knew the reason for my visit, so the duffel I was carrying contained nothing more than several toys that Daddy thought might interest Kyle, a change of clothes, and my fuck-me stiletto heels. I knocked on the front door, and a few seconds later my brother answered it.

“Hello,” I said shyly. His eyes moved up and down my body as he gave me a quick once-over.

“Hi, you’re looking good, as always, but I have to admit I was expecting you in a sexy little outfit like you wore at dinner,” he said somewhat jokingly.

A little blush broke over my face as I remembered the very provocative things Daddy made me wear the two times he’d visited. “Father wanted me to keep a low profile in public this afternoon; I hope these clothes are okay,” I said demurely.

“You look fine, please come in.”

I stepped into Kyle’s apartment and looked around. To my right was a guest bedroom that he used as his work-from-home office and a bathroom. I followed him down the small hallway to the modest great room, which doubled as a living room and kitchen. To my left was his master bedroom.

“Would you like something to drink?” he asked.

“Iced tea, if it’s not too much trouble,” I said as I took a seat at his small kitchen table.

He went into the kitchen and pulled out a large pitcher, which gave me a chance to take in the rest of his apartment. The walls were painted an off-white and there was a brown accent wall to my left. In the living room, there were a sofa and two recliners. The space matched his personality perfectly; it was very utilitarian while still managing to be cozy and inviting. He sat down beside me after placing a large glass in front of me.

“I have to admit, this is nice. I always hated fighting with you and I’m happy we’re on the path of forging a better relationship,” he said.

“It does feel good,” I said in agreement. “I always felt very petty and small in high school when we argued, and it’s nice that we can be more agreeable with each other now.”

We each took a sip of our drinks. “I never liked when you fucked my friends just to get even with me over something I’d done to you.”

A little blush broke over my face as I remembered back to my teen years and all the horrible things I’d done in the name of revenge. It all seemed so silly and juvenile now as I looked back.

“I apologize for all the mean and spiteful things I did to you,” I said sincerely. “I couldn’t stand most of your friends, so sleeping with them wasn’t easy for me.”

We both broke into a little laugh. He was making me feel so comfortable, so at ease, and I realized how much better my teen years would have been if I’d found a different way to work through my grief at my mother’s passing.

“You were the hottest girl in your class, so I couldn’t really blame them for having sex with you.”

I could feel my face break into another little blush. “Just know it’s something I regret, and I wish there was a way for me to take it back, but I can’t; all I can do now is move on and ensure that our time together is good for both of us.”

He took another sip of his tea and his eyes moved south from my face to my breasts. “What’s it like, sleeping with our father?” he asked. “It really shocked me when he told me you were lovers.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond to his question. Never in a million years would I have envisioned my relationship with my father being anything other than normal. Everything had happened so quickly, and at first it was all so unexpected. However, I soon realized that my place, my life, was with him, and I’d never been happier.

“It’s more than sex, Kyle; we’re in love and I’m his.” I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts. “I love what we have sexually, but it pales in comparison to how he makes me feel. I’ve never had anyone who made me feel like he does, who’s loved me like he does.”

His eyes widened at my admission. “You really did take Mom’s place in his life, didn’t you?”

“I’m his wife now; maybe not legally, but that’s what I am,” I admitted shyly.

“Yet he’s shared you with me,” he said while running the tip of his finger over his glass while gauging my reaction. “First at our Easter dinner, which was really a shock, and now today, when he’s not even here.”

“I’m his, Kyle, just like Mother was. He shared her with other men, just as he’s offering to share me with you.”

“I never knew about anything like that,” he said solemnly.

“Neither did I,” I replied, “but father has told me about some of the things they did together.”

I had to admit it felt good to share these things with my brother. Since I’d moved in with my father, I really didn’t have anyone to talk to other than him. I also thought that maybe this intense honesty was helping rebuild our broken relationship.

“There are certain aspects of your relationship with him that are very foreign to me.”

“It’s all very new to me, too,” I admitted honestly, “but he’s teaching me what he likes and I’m discovering that it’s opening up a new world to me.”

“Would you be willing to elaborate? It will help me learn more about both of you and what you like.”

His eyes were searching, almost pleading. Our father was a very stoic and solemn man and, at times, difficult to relate to, because he’d always kept so many of his feelings inside. It took me a moment to formulate my response.

“You know how controlling and dominant he is, right?”

My brother broke into a little smile. “Yes, I see it every day at work and in my personal relationship with him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.