Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When the third strike hit, my body jerked and I screamed again. My arms pulled against the restraints, but I relished them for keeping me steady on my stiletto heels. He ran his hand over my body, stroking my back and my heaving breasts. Then he kissed me and I responded feverishly, my mouth open and my tongue searching for his. He pulled away, and I looked at him with a pleading expression on my face.

“Three, Sir, and I don’t know how much more I can take.”

“I think you can take the last two, Kenna. Be strong for me.”

“I’ll try, Daddy.”

After the fourth strike hit, I just groaned; I was hoarse from all the screaming I’d done, but I managed to croak out, “Four, Sir.”

Daddy inserted the tip of the cane into my vagina, fucking me gently with it for a few seconds, and the pain dissolved into a rush of wonderful feelings; my endorphins had really kicked in and I was rapidly climbing closer to a massive orgasm. “Oh, God, Daddy, oh, God, oh, God, please, please, I need to come so bad...”

“One more, sweetheart. You don’t have to count the last one. I want you to concentrate and focus on the pain, then come hard for me.”

Thank God.

He slipped two fingers into my pussy, curling them toward my G-spot, and his thumb stayed on my throbbing clit. Then, just as I started to release, the cane came crashing across my sore ass, a harder hit than any before.

“Eeeaaahhh,” I wailed as thunderous waves of exquisite sensations washed over me. He had timed everything perfectly; the combination of pain from the cane, the clit stimulation, and the G-spot manipulation sent me beyond anything I’d ever experienced and through a series of orgasms that were almost indescribable. Each time the sensations started to fade he would do something different; once he bent down and took my stiff nipple into his mouth, and when he bit me I blasted off again. I saw stars behind my closed eyelids and I fought against the impending blackness, determined to not miss a moment of this incredible experience.

He must have dropped the cane, because I felt soft fur sliding gently across my sore behind, and that soothing just made the feelings even better. My knees buckled, but the cuffs held me up, and then I felt my father’s arm around my waist, supporting me, as he continued to give me the most amazing orgasms, one after the other in what seemed like a never-ending tide of blissful pleasure.

When I started to come down from that amazing high and returned to my senses, my pent-up desires finally sated, my father was releasing me from the bondage frame. He half-led, half-carried me to the bed; my legs were weak and I couldn’t steady myself. When we got to the bed, Daddy laid me down on my side and then lay next to me on his back. He put an arm under my neck and I snuggled into him, pressing my still-tender breast and nipple into his ribs.

“‘Daddy,” I whispered, “that was the most amazing experience I could ever imagine. I love you so much, and I’m yours now more than ever.”

I’m so glad it was so good for you, Kenna. I really enjoyed bringing you to that pinnacle of pleasure.”

“It’s your turn now,” I said. “How can I serve you?”

“Even though I’m incredibly turned on and ready to come, I’m actually feeling drained,” he replied, “and I’m pretty sure you don’t have a lot of energy at the moment. So I have an idea.”

“What’s your idea?” I asked.

“I want you to get on top of me and put me inside you,” he said. “Then I don’t want you to move your body at all. The brain is the most powerful sex organ, so I want you to talk to me, to use your internal muscles and your words to make me come.”

It was an interesting idea. “Do you really believe that’s possible?”

“I do,” he replied, “and we’re about to find out.”

“Okay,” I said, “let’s try this.” I rolled onto him, then raised my hips and slid him into my still-sopping pussy. Then I hesitated, because I didn’t know what to say or how to begin.

He must have realized my plight, because he said, “Just let your inner slut come out,” he told me. “Tell me what you think I’d like to hear.”

I thought for a moment, then squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles and started whispering into his ear. “What you said was true, Daddy, I am a slut. I can’t wait for this pandemic to be over so I can show you just how slutty I can be.”

I started rhythmically squeezing the muscles in my vagina while I continued talking. “You want to watch me be that way, don’t you, Daddy?” He nodded, so I kept going along that line. “You want to display me and show others how submissive I am for you, how I’ll do anything you tell me to.” He nodded again. “Would you like to see me air-tight, Daddy, taking three guys in all my openings at once? I’ve got two hands also, how about five guys at once?”

His breathing was getting faster and shallower and I felt his cock twitch, so I knew I was on the right track. “I’ve seen some porn where a girl is kneeling inside a circle of guys and they all jerk off on her,” I said next. “The titles of the videos all had the word Bukkake in them; would you like to see your slutty daughter coated in semen at a Bukkake party, Daddy? Would you like to see me covered in cum, my face and hair coated, my entire body dripping with the semen of dozens of guys?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.