Moving in With Daddy - Cover

Moving in With Daddy

Copyright © 2020 by melanieatplay and Pat Harvey (dba Left Side Signals)

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Dysfunctional family gets closer during the Covid Pandemic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

My father ran his hand over the outside of my soaked thong and I didn’t even attempt to hide the deep moan that escaped my lips. Then he slid my thong down my thighs, and I stepped out of it and stood naked, except for my stockings and heels, in front of my brother. He tossed the soaked little piece of silk towards Kyle and it landed on his empty plate. He gave my father an unsteady look. Then he picked the thong up, held it to his nose, and inhaled deeply. Fuck. No man, not even my father, had ever done that.

He took a deep breath and a little lustful grin broke over his face. “Fuck it, I’m in.”

The three of us quickly made our way upstairs to our bedroom and the guys quickly began shedding their suits in front of me. Once we were all naked, Kyle spoke.

“You said Kenna is well trained. I have some special preferences; what will she do?”

“She’ll do whatever you want, son. Just tell her what you want and she’ll do it.”

“Do you have any lube?” Those words sent a shiver through my body.

“Top drawer of the night-stand.”

Kyle walked over, opened the drawer, produced the lube, and then looked into my eyes. “Get on the bed, Kenna, hands and knees, leave the heels and stockings on.”

I looked at Daddy, who had taken a seat in the chair in the corner of the room. As I slid onto the bed, he took his cock in his hand and began to slowly stroke it.

My brother moved in behind me and ran his hands over my ass. “Yeah, that feels really good,” I cooed seductively. Then he moved his hand between my legs and pushed two fingers inside me. I was so wet they slipped in easily. I let out a low deep moan when his thumb slid over my clit. Immediately, squishing noises began to emanate from between my legs and I felt the hot liquid drip down the inside of my thighs.

“God, I’ve never been with anyone who’s gotten this wet,” my brother said huskily.

My father shot him a knowing smile as he watched my brother continue to caress my body.

“Pull your ass cheeks apart,” Kyle commanded. With each passing second he was sounding more and more like my father. Obediently, I complied. He squirted a large glob of lube on my asshole and some of it dripped down onto my pussy. Gently, he used a finger to work the lube into my tight puckered hole. Once his finger slid in and out of me easily, he spoke. “Get on your back and open your legs,” he ordered.

“I’ve never done anal in that position,” I admitted shyly.

“That’s okay,” he replied. “I want to watch your face when I push into you.”

I slipped onto my back. Kyle slid between my legs and stroked his cock to full hardness until pre-cum was dripping out of the tip. He wasn’t quite as long as my father and definitely was not as thick.

He moved closer and pressed the head against my asshole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, and he slowly pushed forward. I’d been doing this enough with my father, and, because Kyle was going slow, he didn’t meet much resistance. He continued to slide forward until our bodies were resting together and I knew he was fully inside me. Slowly, he began to move in and out of me.

“Yeah, just like that ... it feels so good, Kyle,” I whispered. I put my hands on his shoulders, and he picked up the pace and started fucking in earnest. “Yeah, hard like that, Kyle, make me feel it.” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daddy stroking his cock while he watched us, and that only turned me on more.

Kyle was pounding me incredibly hard and I started rubbing my clit. I wrapped my legs around his hips and I was fairly certain he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Taking me by surprise, I felt Daddy reach in to rub my breast and roughly pinch my nipple; I hadn’t even noticed that he’d gotten up out of the chair. That additional impetus pushed me over the top; I arched my back and let out a deep moan as my orgasm washed over me. When I came back around and recovered, Kyle was still pounding me out.

“Pull out of her, I need to get in on some of this,” my father said lustfully.

I could tell Kyle didn’t appreciate being interrupted in mid-stroke. Nonetheless, he complied and slid his cock out of me. My father slid into bed on his back beside me. Instantly, I figured out what my father had in mind. I’d never been with two men at once, and I was definitely hesitant about taking them both on at the same time. But, in the end, I trusted my father implicitly, and I wanted to please him so desperately that I just couldn’t find a way to say no.

“Get on top of me and put me in your pussy,” he ordered. I straddled my father, reached behind me, and took his cock at the base. I rubbed the tip up and down the lips of my pussy, lubricating him, and then I guided his cock inside me. My brother watched in awe as we settled into a smooth, easy rhythm. After about a minute, my father took control again. “Okay, Kyle, get behind her and get back to it.”

My father stopped and remained motionless. I felt Kyle move in behind me and work his cock back into my asshole. He’d been fucking me so hard I was still gaped open, and he slid back into me fairly easily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.