Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“WOW! Thanks, we’ll do that. It sure was good to finally get to fuck you. Do you like fucking grown women too?” Mel asked. I knew she was going to ask about our moms.

“I sure do.”

“We may call you to come over sometime. We know some women who love fucking as much as we do,” Mel said and we left.


“MAN, that old fart can really fuck can’t he?” Mel said as we turned from his driveway and headed home.

“He sure can. I never did get as much of him inside me as you did, but I sure got a lot of comes.”

That night when mom and I went to bed, she let me sleep naked with her again and we sucked each others titties.

I love Mom’s big titties.

“Your dad called today and he wants you to come spend the weekend with him, next weekend. You don’t have to, but you’re free to go if you want to. He is your dad, after all.”

“Hey, I’d like that. I wonder if Mel can go too?”

“You can call him tomorrow and ask. But don’t be upset if he wants to spend time with you alone.”

“I won’t. Thanks mom and thanks for making me feel good. Uh Mom, do you and Ms. Linda like big cocks?”

“Well, your dad has a really big one, and I always liked it. Why? Do you know someone who has a really big one?”

“I know more than one person who has a big one,” I looked at her and smiled as she turned the light out. She let me snuggle up to her sexy butt and hold her titties.

“OH REALLY? Does that mean you and Mel have had a big cock in your pussies?”

“Well, yeah, but we were careful ... and it feels SO good too, Mom.”

“I know it does Hon. Just promise to always use protection. I’ll take you next week and get you a prescription for birth control pills.”

“Thanks mom.”

“So, who is this man who has a big cock? I may need one now and then to take up the slack.”

“Well, the new neighbors across the street. The twins have some really nice ones and they said their dad has a really big one ... Mel and I know a high school senior who has a really, really big one, and we met this older man who lives close to the school, who has a monster cock.”

“I think I’d like to get the twins over here and swim naked, with Linda and me. I saw their dad today and he waved and then whistled. I like him. I might give him some pussy if its OK with you.”

“Heck yeah. I’d like to see you fuck him.”

“Would you really? You horny little voyeur.”

“I sure would.”

“Would you let me watch you fuck the high school senior, then let me fuck him too, if we let you watch us fuck?” Mom asked.

“Heck Yeah, Mom. I’d love for you and me to be fucking and sucking the same big cock at the same time.”

“Then you need to start setting that up. I’m horny as hell for some big cock. Tell me about the older man that has this monster cock, and tell me just how big a monster cock is.”

“I’ll get in touch with Bobby tomorrow and get him to come over before I go see dad next weekend. That way we can both fuck him, and he may even want to come back while I’m gone.”

“You sure look after your mom. You want to make sure I get fucked a lot don’t you?”

“Yeah and just wait until you see Mr. Dick’s cock, you’ll love it. It’s almost a foot long and really big.”

“Hush Denni, my pussy is wet ... Is it really a foot long?”

“It really is and he can shoot lots of cum too.”

“Did you let him shoot his cum in your pussy?”

“Yes, he’s had a vast-oh-me.”

“You mean a vasectomy?”

“Yeah, I knew it was something like that.”

“I love the feel of a man shooting cum inside my pussy, don’t you.”

“WOW, Mom. I got two comes when as he was shooting my pussy full.”

“Would he fuck Linda too?”

“Yes and me and Mel too.”

“In one night?”

“He said he could shoot three and four times in a row.”

“Get that man’s number ... he’s got a date.”

The next morning I could hardly wait until nine o’clock. That’s when mom said I could call everybody. I called dad’s office first. I wanted to make sure he really wants me to come over and not just because it’s the right thing for him to do.

Good morning, Walker and Stormier,” a sexy voice out of a southern movie drawled, as she answered. I just knew she’s young and beautiful the way she sounds. I’m glad dad’s doing OK with the women. I mean he has a right to be happy too.

“Yes ma’am, I’m Denni Walker and I need to talk to my daddy.”

“Oh hi Denni, your daddy talks about you all the time. I feel like I know you already. He’s on the other line right now, would you like to hold, or leave a message.”

MAN ... I bet this girl is a real classy, really sexy young woman.

“What’s your name? May I ask?”

“I’m Jolene. We can talk if you like. I mean until I get another call or your Daddy gets off the phone,” she said - and I love her voice.

I bet she’s got big titties and some fine pussy too – way to go Dad.

“Hi Jolene, how long have you worked for Daddy?”

“Just three months, I graduated from the University of Alabama last spring and he hired me on my first interview. Your daddy is a remarkable gentleman, but I’m sure you already know that.”

“Yes he is, and I love him. He wants me to come spend the weekend with him next weekend. Will I get to meet you if I do? I think you have the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.