Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Mr. Dick was on the floor bragging about how we were the best he’d ever seen at sucking and riding his cock. Mel and I grinned at each other. We knew we were getting better at this sex stuff when we could get a grown man with a monster cock, to tell us we were the best.

Mel and I put our clothes on, with his sticky cum still smeared all over us. We wore it like a badge as we walked home in the light rain, laughing and bragging to each other.

When we got to Mel’s house we looked at the clock in the kitchen and could hardly believe we had spent over an hour with Mr. Dick

“Remember that time our moms were late picking us up from the skating rink, and they were laughing and acting silly. They told us that they were having so much fun - that time got away from them. Now we know how to have fun like that,” Mel said.

The very next day I was over at Mel’s house and our moms were shopping again. We were swimming naked and it wasn’t even noon yet. I heard an awful sound that sounded like it was in Mel’s front yard and we ran to the fence and stood on the big flower pot by the gate to look over the fence. There in her driveway was this HUGE moving van with a big globe painted on the side and writing all over it. We looked at each other and all sorts of crazy things were going through our minds as we looked at the big truck. Then all of a sudden, it started backing up - and backed right up the drive across the street from her house.

We were really interested now. That house has been empty for a year and our moms have said, that damned thing will never sell, with the price tag they have stuck on it. Well it must have sold because a tall good-looking man got out of a black SUV and walked over to the For Sale Sign and kicked it a couple of times, then pulled it out of the ground, and threw it back over toward the house, before dusting his hands.

“WOW, we’re finally gonna have neighbors ... I hope they have boys. We have plenty girls on our block already,” Mel whispered - like they were going to hear us.

Mel always seems to hit on something just before it happens, and damn - she did it again. We looked up to see two boys run from the back of the big truck and into the house, with an arm load of packages.

“WOW Mel, they look like twins and they’re close to our age,” I said aloud ... I didn’t whisper.

“YEAHHHHH,” Mel said and we high-fived.

We stood in the big, pottery flower pot filled with dirt and watched for a long time, then I told her that we should go over and offer to help, and welcome them to the neighborhood. Mel was ready to go right then, but I made her get dressed - well we put our bikini tops and some shorts on.

We walked across the street like we were out for a stroll, then we walked right up the long driveway, past the big truck and looked into the back of it. It was almost empty and here comes the boys. MAN, they sure are cute and they are identical twins too. We’re going to have some fun now!

The boys looked at each other, then back at us, “MAN, I hope you girls are our neighbors,” one boy said and they both laughed.

“We live right across the street. I’m Denni and this is Mel,” I said, and we shook hands for the first time in our life. The whole time Mel and I were shaking with both boys, their eyes were locked on our titties which we had already made sure they were barely covered in our tiny, white bikini tops. We were both so proud that our titties were getting bigger. We’d go naked if we could.

“I’m Ronny and this is Donny - we’re identical twins.” One boy said.

DUH!

“We sure are glad that you moved here. Do you like to swim?” Mel asked, getting right to the point. I knew her game plan, get them almost naked with us, and the rest would be easy.

“We love to swim. We have a pool, do you have one?” One boy asked but I forgot which one he was.

“We both have pools, want to come over and swim while they unpack your stuff?” Mel asked since we were at her house.

“Sure, but we’ll have to ask dad,” One brother said and they both ran to the house.

Mel looked at me and we high-fived again.

They were gone for about ten minutes and came running back wearing some really tight, really small, swim suits that barely covered their cocks and butts. Speetos, or something like that, they’re called.

They’re both as dark as Mel and me and they have hair on their belly just above their swim suits that covers their belly buttons and chest. Hair as black as the hair on their heads. MAN, they have muscles all over their muscles too, just like Bobby Cenneli and I felt my pussy getting wet with all this excitement, and the sight of these almost naked boys.

“Dad said we could go, but we need to mind our manners, and not go inside your house. We have to be back in two hours.” One brother said, and I still didn’t know which one is which.

“Yeah, dad looked out and saw you girls and he high-fived us and told us we’re some lucky shits.” The other brother said.

MAN, that really made me feel good, that another grown man thought we look good. I looked up to see their dad waving from the porch. He looks just like an older brother. MAN these boys’ dad is HOT. I had to wonder if he likes young girls our age. Man, what a body on that hunk.

“What’s your dad’s name?” I asked.

“James Douglas, but everyone calls him Jim.”

We waved back at him and we went across the street to Mel’s backyard. As soon as we got through the gate and latched it, Ronny and Donny took off running toward the pool, and right out on the diving board.

They each did perfect dives into the water and Mel and I clapped, we really like our new friends already.

Mel and I almost pulled our shorts off before we remembered that we’re naked underneath. We ran to the dressing room by the pool and put our tiny bikini bottoms on. They’re not thongs, but they may well be, since we pull the back part up in our butt cracks so they’ll look like thongs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.