Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Yes, you know what I mean ... They’re fucking, and I love watching them fuck. I hope y’all love watching people fuck, too.”

I told her, “Hurry and show us. I love watching old men fucking younger girls.”

“You do? You have no way of knowing this, but Gramps begs me to find him some young girls to fuck. I never have, but he told me he’d pay me - and them too - lots and lots of money.”

“Have you ever fucked your Gramps?”

“I’ve never fucked anyone. You’re the first person to even kiss me. Have you ever fucked a boy?”

“I did once. OH DAMN Laura - I do love fucking. I think Jake wants some of my pussy too. I hope you don’t get mad at me, but I’d let him fuck me, and even let you watch us.”

“We need to get Gramps in on that. He’ll pay lots of money to see Jake fuck you.”

“Would you take off your clothes too, if we get naked and fuck?”

“I want to, but I’m too bashful. Uh ... I shaved my pussy last night, and I’d be embarrassed for everyone to see me like that.”

“Did you really? Do you like feeling your bald pussy?”

“I love the way my pussy feels. If I were brave enough, I’d pull my panties down and show you, and Jake too.”

“I’m not wearing panties or a bra. Take a look at my pussy and tell me what you think.”

“OH WOW! I love your bald pussy too, Denni. Has anyone ever touched your pussy? I mean, other than that one boy you fucked?”

“Mel and I are lovers. We love each others pussy. I hope you still want to be my friend, after me telling you that.”

“I would love to be with you and Mel when you love each other. I’ve never been naked with a girl or boy, and I’m excited to have this conversation with you. Can we go inside Gramp’s office and take our clothes off? We can watch him fuck his two secretaries.”

“Would you mind if Jake and I touch you all over your naked body, as we watch?”

“I think I would like that. I mean, I want to, but I never have. Is Jake going to be naked too?”

“Ask him, and we’ll go watch your Gramps fuck. I hope he’ll save me a good fucking too. I love to fuck, and you will too, if you let Jake and me show you how.”

“Jake, will you take your clothes off when Denni, Mel and your Mom take theirs off?”

“I will, if you will. I’ve always wanted to see you naked. Well, I’ve daydreamed of us being naked together.”

“I’ve daydreamed about us doing that too, but I never thought you and I would actually be naked together. I’m excited, and I will if you will. Can we kiss again, I mean, while we’re naked?”

“Sure, and I hope you’ll let me touch your titties too. You really have some big ones. Almost as big as Mom’s ... Uh, if Mom wants to take her dress off and sit next to us, would you let her touch you too?”

“YES! I want to do it all. I mean, I want to do all the things you, Denni, Mel, and your Mom do with each other. I feel so good, don’t you?”

“Do you ever touch your own titties?”

“Yes, and I’ve tried to suck my nipples, but I can’t reach them. Do you suck your Mom’s titties?”

“Oh Hell Yeah! I can make her come, just by sucking her titties.”

“OH WOW! I’d love for you to suck mine. I’ve never had a come, but I really feel good at times, then it’s like I let it slip away before I can get to the really good part.”

“Don’t sit over there. Come sit on my legs, so we can touch and talk. We’ll sit between Mom and Denni. They want to touch you too, if you’ll let them.”

“Look through this big window - Gramps had installed yesterday. We can see him with Rhonda sitting on his legs like I’m sitting on yours. I can see his big dick going in and out of her pussy too.”

I asked her, “If I told you that Jake’s cock is bigger than Gramps Lander’s cock, would you still sit on his lap?”

“OH MY GOD! Jake, your cock really is larger than Gramps! Will you let me pull it up between my thighs when I sit on your lap? I’m not sure we can get your cock inside my pussy, even though my pussy feels like it’s dripping wet.”

“Laura, pull his cock up next to your pussy, and I’ll show you how I love sucking his cock with it sticking up like that. You can slide forward, and I’ll suck your pussy too.”

“OH WOW DENNI! You can take Jake’s cock way deep inside your mouth. I want you to teach me how to do that...

“Jake, can you hold my titty, and kiss me while Denni is sucking your cock?”

“I would love to. You better be careful how you slide back and forth on my legs - if Denni shoves my cock back, it could slip inside your pussy and we’d be fucking.”

“Will you go slow and not hurt my pussy? My Mom told me that a boy will rip my pussy apart and I’ll hurt for life, if I ever let him put his nasty old dick in my pussy.”

“Do you trust Denni, Mel and me not to hurt you? You can ask Mom if my cock hurts her pussy when we fuck. I don’t want to hurt you, I want to love you.”

“Do you really? I have wanted to love you for a long time now. Can we start today? Kiss me again, and let Denni put your cock in my pussy. I’m so excited, I may just fuck you, for our first time.”

Before I put Jake’s cock in her pussy, I leaned over and sucked her little pussy until she screamed, just as her cum filled my mouth. I knew she was ready to fuck, and pushed Jake’s cock down as he moved back. As soon as his cock was against her pussy, Laura was fucking her body back and forth, trying to get more.

I leaned forward and sucked her right titty, just as Mel leaned over to suck her left titty.

Laura and Jake were looking down at his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I looked at Jake and mouthed at him - KISS HER!

I thought sure he would break her neck the way he pulled her head and upper body around. I’m proud of my redheaded friend, Jake Landers. He’s taking charge for the first time in his life and I do believe, he’s about to become a man.

Laura was going fuckin wild as she slid back and forth on his cock. They were still locked up, lip to lip when Laura began to hum and groan deep inside her chest. I knew she’s about to get her first come, and I slid my hand up Jake’s fat cock until I felt her swollen clitty. That was all it took. Jake Landers became a man in his cousin Laura’s eyes as she sprayed her cum out to cover all of us.

I was wiping her cum off and noticed Ms. Ellen standing at the window, watching Gramps Landers and his secretaries fuck. She motioned for me, and I pulled Mel, Laura and Jake with me.

Laura told us, “Let’s all go in there naked, and join their fucking.

“Jake, you need to fuck Beth and Rhonda both, as I sit on Gramps lap and soften him up so he’ll want to get his money bags out. Don’t worry, my pussy belongs to you, from now on...


“Gramps, I want you to meet two close friends of ours. This is Denni Walker, and over here is Melanie Stormier, better known as Mel. I need to tell you right here in front of Rhonda, Beth, Mom, and Laura - Denni and Mel love to fuck older men.

“Laura told them that you pay girls who come in and fuck you, and the girls make lots of money. Now, they want to fuck you.”

Gramps Landers asked Jake, “Jake, have you fucked both these beautiful young girls?”

“I sure have, and you better be rested, because they love fucking, and they love big cocks.”

“Denni, you and Mel get your sexy butts over here and give Ol’ Gramps a hug. You girls sure have some sexy young bodies.”

“Mister Landers, can Mel and I call you Gramps, too?”

I put my hands over my face, but not before I winked at Mel. I know her as well as she knows me, and she spoke right up.

“Mr. Landers, Denni and I never got to know our gramps. Both of them passed away, before we were old enough to know who they were. As soon as Jake told us we were coming here to meet you, Denni and I decided to ask you to be our gramps too.”

She looked at me and both of us sobbed as we grabbed each other.

I’m not sure if anyone else fell for this pity-party shit, but Gramps Landers sure did. He pulled both of us up close and told us, “You girls stop that crying right now. You now have a Gramps who already loves you and wants to make sure you never feel left out again.”

I saw Mel looking at me as she winked. Both of us reached up to hug his neck, smearing our titties all over his face as we did. He was laughing, and we started laughing too.

“Thank you, Gramps Landers. Mel and I have never been naked in front of a grown man before. We did swim naked with Jake and Ms. Ellen earlier, and I’m sure you know by now, Jake is truly your grandson, and he speaks so highly of you. He told us that he learned all about sex, by watching you diddle your secretaries.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.