Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Bobby and his brother, were right on time, and they even came to the door for us.

Tommy plays college football and he’s a big ol’ boy too. I got in the back seat with him, knowing all the time, Mel and I would swap back and forth with them, many times before the night is over.

Our Moms are out on dates too, and they told us to be home by 11:00, that they would be home by then and if we weren’t home, they wouldn’t trust us like this again.

I told Tommy we had to be home by 11:00 and he told me, “We were hoping you and Mel could stay out later, since this is Friday.”

“Don’t worry, we can all go to my room. You and Bobby can spend the night, if you want to.”

“Yeah, and get caught naked in your bed.”

“Our Moms know we like to fuck, and they’ll be tipsy by the time they get home, anyway. They have dates with their two attorneys, who are a lot younger than our Moms. If I know Mom, all four of them will be in her bed fucking, and won’t even know we’re home.”

“I’ve seen your Mom, and she’s a damn good looking, very sexy woman.”

“Where did you see Mom?”

“Bobby and I saw her one evening at a restaurant and he introduced me to her and Mel’s Mom. Both of them look damn good - and boy, do they have some huge titties.”

“Did Bobby tell you he fucked my Mom?”

“NO! Are you kidding?

“BOBBY! You never told me you fucked Shirley. I suppose you fucked Linda too, and didn’t tell me?”

“Hey, don’t get upset. Mel just told me that she and Denni will make sure we get fuck both their Moms.”

I told him, “Maybe they will want to swap up with you and Bobby - and let Mel and me fuck their young attorneys?”

“You wouldn’t get mad if I fucked your Mom? Dang, you and Mel are really neat girls, and you know what a man likes. You’ll both be very popular when you get to college.”

“Thanks - but Mel and I may not go to college. We’re saving all our money and we’re going to let our daddies invest it for us. We want to be millionaires by the time we get out of high school.”

Mel heard me and said, “Yeah, and we may never get married either. We want to be mistresses, and get all the rich men’s money without having to marry and divorce to get it.”


Bobby and Tommy took us to the Outback. We’ve only been there once, and that was years ago. But we remembered the Blooming Onion, and that was enough to make us want to go there again.

Bobby was talking about getting one Blooming Onion for the four of us, but Mel told him they better order two, because we love those onions.

The food was delicious and we had fun there. After we ate, both of them were unsure about taking us back to my house and staying with us, since our Moms are supposed to come here later.

“Will you believe me, if I text Mom and tell her our plans?”

“If both of them say it’s okay, then its okay with us.”

Mel said, “Tell them they can swap up and fuck both our dates, if they’ll let us fuck both their dates.”

Tommy had a fuckin fit. Of course, he didn’t know our Mom’s, but Bobby has fucked my Mom, so he knows she likes to fuck as much as we do.

I sent the text, then showed it to Mel. She laughed and showed Tommy.

‘we will be in my room, if you and ms. Linda want to swap up and fuck some really young cocks. Tell your lawyer friends you have them some young pussy, and they’ll give you a better deal on your next business venture’

‘Linda said we’ll take you up on that, after we ride their cocks first. She said for y’all not to wear those boys out, she wants to find out what you, Mel, and I have been bragging about’

“So, what do you guys say? Do we swap up after both of you have fucked both of us? Or do you want to stay in my room and keep fucking?”

Bobby told me, “I would love to fuck your Mom again - and now that I’ve met Mel’s Mom, I would love to fuck her too.”

Tommy told me, “I’m in too, Denni. I get some pussy from four beautiful women and I don’t have to beg those stingy-ass college girls for a blowjob, or a feel of their pussy.”

“Bobby, you’ll need to park on the right side of the driveway, so they can park inside the garage. If I know our Mom’s, they’ll already be naked by the time they get home.”


Tommy had my blouse off and was pulling at the button on my miniskirt by the time we made it down the hall to my room. I stepped inside and turned the light on, wearing only my sandals.

“Loosen my sandals, unless you want me to ride your sexy ass with them on.”

He was kneeling on the floor, loosening the buckles on my sandals when Bobby picked Mel up and tossed her on my bed naked. I knew exactly where Bobby was going as soon as he leaped into bed with her. She was still bouncing when he pounced on her pussy, burying his face between her legs as she kicked and pulled at his hair.

I had just made a wish that Tommy would love eating pussy as much as Bobby, when he raised up and pulled me close to him. My wish was coming true and damn can this college boy eat pussy.

I fell backwards across the bed and he was on me before I could get my feet on the bed.

“I love your pussy already, Denni, and Bobby told me how much you love having your pussy eaten. Spread your legs, here I come again.”

“Eat me, Tommy. Then roll me over and eat me from behind. If you still want some more, you can have the six, if you’ll let me have the nine.”

“Hell Yeah! You’ll be my first to sixty-nine with, but you have the hottest ass I have ever seen, and I’d love to eat your ass and your pussy, if you’ll let me.”

“Eat me, damn it! As long as you don’t hurt me back there, you can eat my ass and my pussy all night. I love my pussy and I love my ass too!”

When he turned around to roll me over on top of him, I was expecting a long thick cock like Bobby’s. Tommy’s cock isn’t as long as Bobby’s but he’s got the fattest fuckin cock I’ve ever tried to suck.

Mel and I have fucked some skinny cocks and some long cocks. We’ve fucked some long fat cocks and some short fat cocks, but this boy’s cock will test my pussy’s ability to stretch and let him in.

By the time I got his cockhead inside my mouth, he had already sucked two comes out of my pussy. I was determined to get all of him in my mouth, then let him come in my throat like I did Daddy.

DAMN!

When I thought of Daddy’s cock, I was so excited, I took all of Tommy’s cock in my mouth and though it felt like my jaws were about to break, I sucked him until he screamed and yelled and hollered until I had to stop sucking and let his cock slip out of my mouth.

My mouth was still full of his cum when I asked him if I hurt him. He grabbed me and kissed me so hard and rammed his tongue so deep, I let him have all his cum, before I choked on it.

He raised his head and looked down at me. “Denni Walker, you are worth your weight in GOLD! I’ve had a dozen blowjobs and no one has ever taken my cock all the way inside their throat like you just did.”

I wanted to tell him that his cock wasn’t even close to my throat when he got his come, but I just didn’t have the heart to hurt his feelings. After all, he does have a fat cock, though it’s not hardly six inches long. My pussy is still jerking, just thinking about that fat sonofabitch pushing its way inside me.

“You can really eat pussy too, Tommy. You made me come twice before I even got your cock in my mouth ... I hope you fuck my Mom first, when we go in there and swap up. Eat her pussy and fuck her with your fat cock, and she’ll probably cook your breakfast in the morning. But for now, I want to sit on your cock and fuck you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.