Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Nombre,” he said.

“Huh?” I said.

“Pepe,” he said and pointed to his chest, then pointed to my chest and said, “nombre.”

I knew then. “Denni” I pointed at my chest, then “Mel” as I pointed to Mel’s chest.

“Deeni, Mail.” He grinned and grabbed at my titty.

Mel rolled a condom about half way down his cock and ran out of condom. The old man was grinning and his cock was bouncing as I bent over a table and pulled my skirt up. Mel pulled my panties down and the old man rammed me so deep, I thought I could taste his hundred year old cock.

He may be from ancient history, but that old Mexican showed Mel and me what fucking is all about. He fucked me from behind, then he twirled me around and picked me up and pulled me to his waist. His huge cock ramming back inside my slobbering pussy - fucking me with just my legs around his waist and him holding my hands as he went around and around, swinging me in circles.

He was still singing some song in Spanish as he pulled me up and sat down in a chair, taking my pussy for another ride on his giant cock. I felt his cum start, and my pussy was already in the middle of its fourth come by then. I just thought I was coming - all of a sudden I got such a come, I felt weak, and my eyes went blank for a second as his cock throbbed inside me.

Mel grabbed me and pulled me off his monster cock before the rubber blew up. She was ready with another one, and ready to fuck too. The old man was still grinning as she sat her with pussy on his cock and squirmed to get it deeper inside her. He stood up with Mel hanging from his long cock like a Christmas tree ornament. The old man held Mel tight by her titties and lay back in the tile floor. Mel was sitting up on his cock, a good six inches higher than his sack of balls.

I stood watching in wonder, smiling at the treasure we had found right here in school. He reached out and grabbed Mel’s foot, then he started turning her around as she sat on his cock, I mean he was spinning her like a merry go round on top of his tall fat cock. Mel was grinning as she went around the first two times, then she started going faster and faster. She was going lower and lower, as she screwed her way down to the bottom of his cock and hit his belly where he started bucking and she started screaming as she got one come after another until she fell forward between his legs - all fucked out.

I jerked her up and off his cock, just in time too - he was still shooting cum into the rubber and it just exploded and Mel and I both danced and tip-toed like ballet dancers to keep it from splashing on us.

We were laughing so hard we could hardly help him to his feet. He was grinning that same hundred year old smile as his monster cock slowly drooped to hang down to his knees. He still had his pants around his ankles and he pulled them up and strapped his belt back tight on his waist. I took my panties and stuffed them in his pants pockets and Mel put hers in his other front pocket. We leaned over and kissed his cheeks at the same time and he pinched our nipples and giggled and said something in Spanish. He was saying and I still have no idea what, I only knew one word, “Gracias” I said as we left.

‘Luego, Pronto’ he kept saying.

Mel and I were skipping down the hall, we were so happy. When we were almost to the exit door, Mel grabbed my arm and jerked me to a stop, she was always doing that.

“What?” I asked, my hands on my hips, as she grinned at me.

“Do you think he moon-lights as a pool cleaner?” She grinned and we both doubled over laughing at the thought of him coming to our house to clean our pools. Our moms would never let him leave.

We hurried home and took showers together, washing each others’ pussies and rubbing them until we got our comes, then washing them again. We grabbed some snacks and went to the pool naked to wait for 4:00.

At 3:50, Mel and I were both standing at the door of the kitchen looking out toward the street. From here we can see over a half a block each way and she was looking one way and I was looking the other - well really we both were constantly looking both ways. I saw them slow down to turn in our drive and they never had to stop until Mr. Gallagher drove into the garage and stopped. He and Ms. Ginger were both smiling as they looked at us standing here naked.

They were out and walking toward us and I could see Mr. Gallagher’s big cock poking out against his pants leg.

“Get naked,” Mel said.

Like I said, she’s always been blunt, and they grinned as stripped naked in the garage, leaving their clothes lying on the concrete floor.

Fuck, I was right about both of them, Mr. Gallagher has a huge cock - not as big as Pepe’s - but almost. I really believe Mr. Gallagher’s may be bigger around than Pepe’s, but not as long now that I’ve gotten a better look.

Ms. Ginger is a doll. She’s short and her titties are big and her fucking ass is made for fucking. She’s smiling as we ran to each other and hugged.

“FUCK, Mr. Gallagher - you have a HUGE cock, OH MY GOD,” Ms. Ginger said and laughed. She was down on the floor in front of him in a flash, sucking his big fat knob and slurping.

Mel and I were behind her, we each had a big titty and we were working her nipples over. I reached down between her legs and cupped her slick pussy, sticking a finger inside her tight pussy lips, working it as fast as I could. We got her up and led them in the kitchen.

“Are you on the pill Ms. Ginger?” Mel asked and I knew she wanted to see Mr. Gallagher fuck her.

“YES.” She yelled and went back to slurping on his cock.

Mel and I grabbed her by her arms and pulled her up, we turned her and pushed her forward over the kitchen table and watched as Mr. Gallagher walked up and struck home with his huge cock sliding half way before he pulled back and rammed her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.