Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Thank you Mr. Gallagher. We’re so glad you’re going to be our principal, and that you are so handsome and loving and understanding. We’ve never had anyone here at our school who understands the needs of us young girls. I wish you could be our friend as well as our principal. I just know that Mel and I could learn a lot about life and what it’s like out there in the adult world. We’ve been so reclusive since our Daddy’s divorced our mom’s that we’re afraid of men. You sure have made us feel different about that in just a short time.”

I was on a roll and I knew it. He was gripping my butt cheeks and his fingers were scratching and clawing to get inside my pussy. I squirmed my butt just a little and felt his finger slip inside my slippery pussy. FUCK, he sure has LONG fingers. I didn’t get to enjoy it long though, we jumped when we heard a rap on the door.

FUCK, I was just about to get a come too.

“Denni, will you let Ms. Ginger in please? Hon, she’s a great asset to my position and I need her to be here as we try to resolve your complaints.”

“Yes Sir, but I sure was feeling good with your arms around me, I feel so safe and secure. You are SO masculine and you make me feel things I never felt before. I sure wish Mel and I knew more about grown up things. We just feel like we’re being left out.”

I knew I needed to kick this up just a little more. I wasn’t sure about what Ms. Ginger would do when she came in.

When I pushed back to stand up, I put my hand on his cock and I nearly pissed in the floor. Surely that’s not his cock, I mean - it felt like a big fat baseball bat to me. I need to check that a little more. FUCK, now Mel’s got her hand on him and she’s about to wring the fucking thing off.

“Hi Ms. Ginger, please come in. Mel is really having a bad time because of this. I hope you can help calm her down.”

“Thanks Denni. Let me lock the door and I’ll be glad help any way I can. How are you feeling? I see you’ve been crying since I’ve been gone. You remind me so much of my younger sister. I miss her so much.”

Ginger still had a grip on my hand as she closed and locked the door.

“Thank you Ms. Ginger, where does your sister live? I’ve never had a sister and Mel didn’t either. When we lost our Daddy’s in the divorces, we just sort of adopted each other and we’ve become so close. When Mel hurts, I hurt and I really hurt bad now that she’s crying. Could I hug you again please? You feel so good and warm and I think you’re so pretty. I hope I look as sexy and have a hot body like you when I grow up.”

I wanted to get my hands on her hot body. I just bet, with a body like hers, she loves being touched all over.

“Oh Denni, my little sister used to tell me that all the time. She lives in Idaho with my mom, now that she and dad have divorced. I know just what you and Mel are going through. I just wish I could be with my sister. I know she hurts too. Come to Ginger, Honey. I love you so much, and you and Mel can call me anytime you need me.”

She smiled and I grabbed her in a bear hug.

Ms. Ginger is short, maybe 5 ft. 2 at most and she has a small, round face and a pixie hair cut that makes her look so young and feisty. I just love this girl. She’s wearing a button up light blue blouse and a dark blue skirt that comes just above her knees. I knew if I could get her on the couch, I could easily have that skirt up to her panties.

“Oh Ms. Ginger, I wish you were my sister. You feel so good and warm and your body is perfect. I bet you have lots of boyfriends that just love to be seen with you. Oooooooh, I love it when you run your hands up and down my back like that. Would it be alright if I touched your back too? I’ve never had a sister and I never get any hugs, and I need so bad to feel loved and wanted.”

I heard Mel cough and start sobbing all over again, she was about to get completely out of control over there. Hell, I knew I was shoveling bullshit out, but it’s working.

“Yes Honey, you just touch me like you would if I were your sister. I love my little sister so much and I miss her hugging and touching me when I go home. I haven’t seen her in over a year and we email and text each other all the time ... but it’s just not the same. I could just kiss you, I feel so happy that you’re holding me.”

FUCK, this is even better than I hoped.

“I want to see your sister’s pictures. I bet she looks just like you and I bet she’s going to have a sexy body with big titties. Ooops, I mean breasts like you.”

I need to see just how far I can go and get away with it.

“I have lots of pictures of her on my computer at home, I’ll show them to you some time, you and Mel will have to come over and see me - we can be sisters.”

She was mine now. My pussy is wet all over again.

“OH thank you so much, Ms. Ginger. Can we sit on the couch? I feel so weak after all Mel and I have been through this morning. I’m afraid we don’t handle stressful situations as well as we should. But we have been denied the affection you and Mr. Gallagher have shown us this morning.”

“Sure Honey, come over here and we’ll sit by Mr. Gallagher and Mel. I see Mel has calmed down some, now that she is sitting on Mr. Gallagher’s lap and he’s holding her. He’s such a gentleman, and I know I’m going to love working with him this year.”

Ms. Ginger had her arm around my waist as she guided me to the couch. I wasn’t sure how we were going to sit, there was only two cushions on the small couch and we didn’t have much room. I grabbed Ms. Ginger again and she almost tripped. She sat down hard on the seat, close to Mr. Gallagher and pulled me down on top of her. I quickly made my way up to sit on her lap, scrunching her skirt all the way to her crotch as I did - while pushing my titties against hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.