Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Our house it is. Dad’s got a meeting all day,” Ronny told us and we grinned as we made plans to fuck tomorrow.

“When you both get on those pills, does that mean we can come inside your pussy?” Donny asked.

“Hell yes, as long as you boys don’t fuck around and get some kind of disease,” Mel told them.

“We don’t fuck around - none,” Ronny said and Mel and I believed them.

“See you guys tomorrow, we’ll bring the rubbers,” I told them and we went to register for classes.

Mel and I have always had our classes together, but this year that crabby old bitch, Ms. Crutchner, the vice principal was determined to separate us as soon as we told her what we wanted. Mel wasn’t going to let her get away with it and I was afraid she was going to get us kicked out of school before school even started.

“You two young ladies can just take your papers and go see the new principal. I’m not going to put up with your smart mouths. They should have made me principal. I’ve been here fifteen years and they hire some snot-nosed kid to try and handle the unruly juveniles like you two - now get out of here,” she snorted at us.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Mel - we got problems girl,” I said as we walked down the hall to the principals office.

“Get in here Denni,” Mel said as she snatched me backwards into a doorway.

“What are you doing?”

“Get your bra and panties off. If that new principal is young and has a dick. We’re not only going to have classes together this year, but each year until we graduate,” Mel said.

MAN, Mel was mad and I knew better than argue with Mel Stormier when she’s mad. I pulled my panties off and slipped my little thin bra off as Mel did the same thing.

“Damn Denni, if we weren’t in a hurry, I’d suck your pussy, you look fucking - HOT.”

I nipped her nipple with my fingers. We locked up in a heated kiss and bumped our pussies until we nearly got comes, then we stuffed our underwear behind some books on a book shelf, grabbed our little purses and walked out into the hall.

“Follow me Denni, I’ve got a plan and we’re going to show the new principal what the power of friendship means,” Mel grinned as we linked arms and marched down the empty hall to the administration offices.

“Good morning girls, may I help you?” The young girl behind the desk spoke when we walked in with our heads down and our eyes red from rubbing them until they burned like hell.

“Yes, Uh ... yes Ma’am - that woman down there - I mean Ms. Crutchner was mad at us and ... oh Ma’am I’m sorry, but I’m so upset ... I just can talk.

“Denni can you tell her what happened?”

Damn her skanky hide, Mel hung me out again!

I picked it up real quick. Hell I did it with my daddy and he’s a millionaire stock broker. I can get this pretty young woman to fall for my bullshit too.

“Ma’am, Mel and I are best friends, and we’ve always had classes together. Until now, and that old Ms. Crutchner told us we couldn’t. She was being mean to us and hurt Mel’s feelings so bad. We both make straight A’s and we have never made trouble in school. Our Daddies just divorced our moms and we really need to be close to each other. Can you help us please? Mel is like a sister to me and she breaks out in red whelps if we have to be apart,” Hell I didn’t know what to say, I was just throwing bullshit at her, hoping she’d fall for something I said ... Anything.

“You girls wait right here. I’ll be right back,” she said as she jumped up and ran into an office next to hers.

“Damn, she looks good Mel, nice butt and some fine titties too.”

“We’ll get that pussy before Thanksgiving, wanna bet?”

“Hell no, I’m not betting against you, you don’t play fair.”

“I always play fair with my best friend in the world.”

“I know Mel, and I love you better than a sister.”

“Don’t start that shit, I’ll really start crying - and you know it.”

I jumped up and we started hugging and crying so hard we were sobbing and gasping for air as we clutched each other.

I felt arms come around us from everywhere and looked up through my tears to see the young secretary and a big rugged looking young man standing next to us, hugging and trying to console us. Mel looked up at them, then at me and really started bawling then, she sounded like she was really crying too and I was about to start all over again until she ducked her head and winked at me.

Crazy ass silly girl - My friend Mel!

“Ginger, help me get them inside my office, then run get some water for them. We have to calm them down, these girls are about to hyper-ventilate. I remember that from my first aid classes.” t

The tall handsome new principal told the young good looking girl who was his secretary.

Mel and I both were wearing scooped neckline, pull over shirts that Daddy bought us and I knew the new principal could see both of my naked titties as I helped Mel walk into his office and sit on the couch. I squatted down beside Mel and he did too, right in front of me. I opened my legs - and he looked right at my pussy. I opened them wider and he looked up at me.

“Denni, is this the new principal?”

“Yes Mel, this is him. He’s so nice and handsome, he helped us in here to his office.

“Sir, I’m Denni Walker and this is Mel Stormier, we’re so sorry that we’re messing up your day, but we need help - lots of help.”

“What’s the problem girls? What upset you two like this?”

“Sir, Mel and I have lived next to each other all our lives and we’re like sisters. We have always been in the same classes and we make all A’s and we never cause trouble and we need you to help us, PLEASE.” I cried as I finished my rambling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.