Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“I can try Joe, but I’ve never had kids, and my sister left home before I could find out everything about sex, I wanted to know. You may have to help me too, so we can get these girls educated. There’s no way a step-daughter of mine is going to start dating and not even know about how a boy puts his cock ... I mean his dick - well his thing in a her pussy, I mean ... You know what I mean...

“Joe, if you and I are going to help these girls, we need to talk like you and I talk when we’re alone, don’t you agree?”

“I agree Jolene, this is very embarrassing for these two girls. You and I have to be adults - now, you tell them the proper words.”

“The words you use when you and I fuck?”

“Uh, yes. Well, maybe not all of them - I mean, WELL - GO AHEAD!”

“Denni, look over at your Daddy lying there with his arms at his side, what do you see?”

“I see his pecker.”

“Are you afraid of it? I mean it sure is big,” Jolene said and Mel and I both leaned over to get a good look at Daddy’s cock as throbbed and bounced up and down.

“Heck no, we’re not afraid of it. We’ve both decided that my Daddy has a beautiful pecker.”

“Have you ever heard the word - cock?” Jolene asked.

“I have. It’s a male fowl,” Mel said.

“Yes and it jumps up and stands on a post and crows so the female fowl can see him,” I said.

“You’re both right, and a man’s cock stands up proud so the female can see it. Females love male cocks, can you both remember to say cock?”

“I can, cock, cock, cock,” Mel said.

“I sure can too, I love my Daddy’s big cock.

“Don’t you Jolene?”

“Honey, I love your daddy’s cock, too. I mean, yes, I really like it a lot.”

“Daddy?” I turned to look at him as he lay naked, looking across me and Mel, at Jolene.

“Yes Baby.”

“Can Mel and I get a good close up look at your cock, we both think it’s so beautiful.”

“Jolene?” Daddy said as if asking her permission.

“Yes Denni, you and Mel need to know all about a man’s cock. Each of you get beside your Daddy and look it over good. If you have any questions, just ask your Daddy. If he is too embarrassed to answer, I will.”

Mel and I were excited, I crawled across daddy’s belly, making sure my titties dragged over his hard cock. I almost got a come, it felt so good. I wanted to lay down with his cock between my titties and rub them all over it.

“Wow, Mr. Joe, it’s leaking something,” Mel said.

“It sure is, can we hold it up and see what that is, Daddy?”

“Girls, that’s known as pre-cum. It comes out of a man’s cock when he gets excited. Some say it comes out to help the woman become lubricated for the penetration of her vagina,” Jolene said.

“Vagina?” Mel jumped on that one real quick.

“Well, that’s the medical term for what you sometimes calls your pee-hole.”

“What does daddy call yours, when he sleeps with you?”

Pussy.”

“Wow, can we call ours pussy too? I like that name.

“Look Denni, I’ve got a pussy.”

Mel is borderline over the top with this shit.

“Yes you both can call yours a pussy.

“Can’t they, Joe?”

“I think they’re mature enough to know all the terms Jolene.

“You girls have pretty pussies,” Daddy said.

“Thanks daddy, we’re happy you like our pussies. I want to hold your cock in my hand, may I?”

“Uh, Jolene?”

“Yes Denni, you and Mel just take your Daddy’s cock and look it over good. Hold it up straight and see how tall it is.”

Mel grabbed my Daddy’s cock and pulled it up straight, just like we do with Mr. Dicks cock when we fuck his big fat cock. I reached out and put my hand on top of daddy’s cock and rubbed it all over, smearing the pre-cum all over the smooth, slick head.

I slid my hand down and his skin came down too and Daddy moaned real loud. I slapped Mel’s hand away and we both jumped back like we had hurt him. I looked at Mel and she was grinning as Daddy’s eyes clinched tight.

“Daddy, did we hurt your cock? We’re sorry, it’s just so beautiful we wanted to rub it and feel how big and powerful it is.”

“No Hon, you and Mel didn’t hurt me. Daddy’s cock gets excited when someone touches, and you and Mel made it feel good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.