Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

I looked at him and grinned, “Daddy, its OK. Relax and be yourself, you’ll have a lot more fun this weekend.”

“Denni, sometimes you seem much older than you are, and then sometimes you’re still Daddy’s little girl,” he said and hugged me with one arm as he held Jolene.

“Daddy, I will always be your little girl and don’t you forget it. I’m growing up, but I’m still trying to learn about grown up ways. That’s the reason Mel and I need to have some private time with Jolene, so she can tell us all about what boys like and don’t like. There’s still some things I might want to ask you Daddy, but I know I’d say it the wrong way because Mel and I are not sure about all the stuff we’ve heard from older kids.”

I thought Mel and Jolene were going to choke. Mel even had her hand on her throat.

“Baby, Daddy will always be here for you, no matter where you go. If you need to ask me things, just ask and I’ll do the best I can.”

He sure didn’t know at the time - he just walked into a trap.

“Well, since you put it like that, Mel and I do have some things we need to know but we’d like to wait until tonight to get serious, maybe when we’re all in your room, we can have a long talk.”

“Sure we can. You and Mel can ask me anything you want, when we go to bed, and I’ll try to help you. If I run into trouble with something, I’ll let Jolene take over.”

“Daddy, can Jolene sleep in your bed tonight too? Mel and I really like her and we want to be close to her. I sure would hate for her to have to sleep alone while we’re here.”

I knew the answer to this already.

“Well, if she wants to, I guess we would have room.

“Jolene, would you like to sleep with Denni, Mel and me? I mean, well, all of us want you to.”

“Thank you Joe, uh Mr. Walker. I was hoping I would get to.

“Thank you Denni, for asking.”

“Thank you Daddy, and thank you too, Jolene.

“Mr. Walker, Denni and Mel have asked me to go swimming in the lake with them, will you come with us?” Jolene asked as she still had her arm around my daddy’s waist.

“Yeah Daddy, Mel and I swim every day in our pools back home, but we’re afraid of the deep water in the lake. Will you go swim with us?”

“Sure, I’ll get my swim suit on and we’ll all go down, swim and relax for a while before we eat.”

When daddy went inside, the three of us hurried down to the boat dock and stripped naked. We were swimming and laughing, having a good time when Daddy came back. He saw all our clothes on the dock and looked at Jolene.

“Jolene did all of you have swim suits under your clothes?”

“No, Mel and Denni begged me to swim naked with them and I couldn’t resist. I hope it’s alright with you, since no one can see and they said they never get to swim naked at home. Please let them stay naked and feel like grown-ups this weekend.”

Jolene’s getting as good at this bullshit as Mel and me.

“Uh, are you sure? Well, I guess you can, just stay in the water if a boat comes by and don’t be flashing your naked butts at me either,” Daddy said. He laughed and the three of us clapped our hands as he dived off the dock in the water with us.

When daddy came up from his dive, Jolene, Mel and I had him surrounded, we were all over him and I could see him smiling. Still, he was a little hesitant about Mel and me being naked and rubbing our big boobs on his chest. Jolene had her huge titties mashed up against Daddy and she was hanging onto his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let them slip down. I wanted to reach down and feel his cock, but settled for letting my right leg drop down and move across his cock - that’s sticking way out.

Mel’s hanging onto Daddy’s back, humping her pussy against his butt. My daddy’s got a nice looking butt and Mel has always loved looking at him when he lived with mom and me. I’ve never really looked at his butt until I got to be a teenager, then I would love to catch him naked so I could see big cock and sexy butt.

I grabbed Jolene’s arm and pulled her really close to Daddy. Daddy grabbed her and they hugged. I locked my arms around each of their necks and pulled them close to kiss.

“Kiss my Daddy, Jolene. Make him want you so bad he hurts.

“Daddy I want Jolene to be my new step-mom, and I want a baby brother. I want to watch you put him in Jolene’s belly when we go to bed tonight.”

“Listen to my daughter, Jolene. She wants what I want...

Will you marry me?”

“OH YES! I love you Joe!

“And I love you Denni.”

Jolene hunched daddy from the front and Mel hunched him from behind.

I leaned close and Jolene saw me. She turned Daddy’s head and I kissed his lips with my arm locked around his neck. Daddy kissed me and I felt his arm slip around my waist to cup my butt cheeks.

“I love my girls, and the one hanging on my back is making me so horny, I am about to have a blow-out.”

We played and swam in the water for over an hour, each of us making sure we were always close enough to rub Daddy’s butt or his cock. I love the feel of his butt when I run my hand up from behind and let my fingers slide into his tight crack. Daddy jumps and jerks, but I know he likes it because he always laughs and grabs at my butt. I caught onto him grabbing my butt and the next time I came up under him, I grabbed his cock and pulled it up, then cupped his huge balls as I kissed his cockhead under water. I kicked as if I were trying to get away, but I lunged through the water at Daddy. He reached out and I was there, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.