Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Well thank you, Mr. Dick. I’m glad you came over. Since Denni told me about you and your amazing physical features, I’ve been anxious to meet you.”

“Thank you Ms. Walker. I must say, you have the most amazing breasts I have ever seen. Denni told me you have some nice ones, but they look utterly delicious.”

“They are delicious Mr. Dick and Mom loves to have them sucked,” I told him.

“Mr. Dick, I hope you don’t think I’m rude, but I’ve been thinking of your big cock all day and I want you to fuck me naked with it. Denni told me you were sterile, and I love the feel of hot cum spraying inside my pussy.

“Denni, make a video of his cock penetrating my pussy - but don’t get our faces,” Mom said as she stood and pulled Mr. Dick up to stand in front of her. Mom grabbed his baggy, oversize, wrinkled t-shirt and pulled it over his head and his big belly was whiter than I remembered. Mom pulled his elastic waist shorts down and off his butt and his long white cock jumped out. His butt and hairless legs are whiter than I remembered too. I must not have been paying much attention to all that when we fucked and sucked.

MAN - this old fart need some sun.

“DAMN, Denni was right - you sure have a nice cock. It’s hard already. I need your cock inside my pussy, Mr. Dick. Tell me which way you want me and lets get a good one, for our first one.”

“I last longer when I’m on my back. Let me lie down and you just ride all night if you like.”

I knew he’s already loaded his gun with Viagra. I sure hope he’s got a load or two for me. He may be old and worn out, but he sure has a cock that can shoot my lights out.

Mr. Dick lay back on some towels and mom was on him like a Pit Bull. She was straddling his big belly, sitting on that long white pole before he even lay his head down.

“FUCK, what a cock.”

“Thank you Ms. Walker, get all you want. I’m loaded and ready.”

I think he’s bragging, he must have chewed a handful of those pills. I could tell right away that mom loves naked cocks best of all, just like me. She fucked like a crazy woman and she made me proud to be her daughter as she rode Mr. Dick’s cock like the secretaries in Dad’s video rode Dad.

Mom got three comes, I counted them. I can tell when mom comes now, she locks her elbows straight as she pushes down and scrunches her butt muscles up hard when she starts to come. DAMN, I love my mom. She fucked Mr. Dick until he yelled at her to stop and let him rest.

When Mr. Dick rested, his long slippery cock never even went limp, and mom told me to fuck him.

Mom likes to see me fuck too.

DAMN, I like naked cocks just as much as mom and I fucked Mr. Dick really hard. I knew he wasn’t going to last as long as Bobby did and I wanted all I could, even if I did have to hurry and get it. Sure enough, by the time I got two comes and he got one - he was fucked out.

Oh well, it was good while he lasted.

Mom and I helped him get dressed and we put some robes on to help him to his car. I remembered his digital recorder and told him to wait and I’d get it.

“You can have it Denni. I hope you take lots of videos with it and bring them over to show me. I’ve been fucked down twice by you. Your mom is as beautiful and sexy as you said.

“Thank you for making an old man happy.”

I almost felt sorry for him, but I knew that in a few days he would be up and taking more pills, and trying to fuck young girls.

“DAMN, Denni, I wish I had known Mr. Dick when he was younger, I bet he could take on a dozen girls back then,” mom said when we went in to shower and go to bed.

We were both kind of still worked up, since we didn’t get to fuck as much as we wanted to, and when I touched mom’s pussy and she touched mine, we just rolled over and went at each other. Then mom pushed me back and started kissing my pussy, as she put her pussy over my face and let me suck her. Mom knows I like pussy as much as she does and we like pussy almost as much as we love cock.

I got three comes and mom got two, before we turned the light off and went to sleep.

Mel got home Thursday evening and she and I slept together at my house. We spent the whole night telling each other about the things we had done all week while we were apart.

She met two boys who live on the next farm over from her grandma’s farm and the three of them spent most of the three days she was there, fucking and sucking. One was seventeen and had his own pickup and they rode one night with her in the back and the brothers taking turns fucking her. She said they went through two dozen rubbers in three days.

I told her all about my three days and she was glad that mom had met Bobby and Mr. Dick. Now we need to get her mom fucked. We had been rubbing titties together and rubbing each others pussies as we talked, then we balled up and sucked pussy until we fell asleep.

We woke up twice and sucked some more, then once more before we got our showers and packed for the trip to dad’s cabin on the lake.


Mom dropped us off at his office and waited until we were inside before leaving. Ms. Linda was with her and they had packed for a two day weekend over in Dallas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.