Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“You sure have got a tight pussy, Denni. I mean really tight. I think I’m about to come already ... DAMN, here it comes, I can’t hold it.”

I was about to get a come, just listening to him.

“Go ahead and get the first one over with. Then we can get some good fucking in,” I told him and started getting a come myself.

DAMN I love this boy’s cock. I mean it opens my tight little pussy up and makes me feel so good. I felt Jake start pumping his cum into the condom and that’s just what it felt like - a pump. I could feel the condom start filling up and I was hoping it didn’t burst open.

“FUUCCCKKK ... Damn girl you got some good pussy. I bet I’ve fucked twenty five girls and I’m only fourteen. But you’ve got the best pussy I’ve ever fucked.”

“Thanks Jake. I like fucking and I try to make it real good. I sure am glad you came by when you did.”

“Shit, I’ve been riding by here for over an hour and finally saw you coming from the house across the street.”

“Yeah, those people just moved in and I was welcoming them to the neighborhood.”

Jake pulled his cock out of my pussy and I looked at the condom. DAMN, that thing was like a water balloon it’s so full.

“Hurry Jake and get another one on and lets fuck some more.”

“Can I suck your titties? I love sucking Mom’s titties. She’s got some really big ones and she yells when I suck them while we’re fucking. Then if I happen be sucking her titties when she comes, she really gets wild.”

“MAN, that makes me want to come fuck with you and your mom.”

“I’ll tell her about you. She likes to see me fuck girls with my big cock. She’s the one that got me most of the pussy I’ve fucked. Then when word got out that I have a big one, and I started getting my own pussy.”

“Hey ... Tell her to let me come over and I’ll suck her titties while you fuck her. Shit I’ll even suck her pussy - I love pussy.”

“Damn Denni, I’m coming again. You sure are making me come a lot.”

“Give me the condoms Jake. I’ll have one ready as soon as you fill one, I need some more of your cock.”

“Denni, I swear you’ve got the best pussy I’ve ever fucked. You’re as tight as my fist.”

“Fuck me Jake, let that big cock go deeper.”

I felt Jake getting another come and I really let him have it then. I gripped his cock and pulled it with my pussy, making him get another come in the same condom.

“Damn Denni, let up on me some. You’re making me come too quick.”

“Shit Jake, your cock feels so good I can’t help but fuck you. Come on and get your cock back inside me, I need some more.”

“Here I come again - you better get ready. I’m going to fuck the living shit out of you this time.”

“Do it - do it Jake - fuck me. Fuck me deep and make me come.”

“Damn you feel so good. DAMN your pussy is tight. Damn I’m coming again.”

“Here, hold that cock up. I’ve got the condom ready. Now get it back inside me and let me have your best shot.”

“Girl, you took my best shot - and shot me down with it.”

“NOOOooo, fuck me Jake.”

Jake’s cock was wilting like a dead flower, but I got it back up so I could get another come. Then he barely shot a few squirts and fell backwards in the pool on his butt.

“I can’t fuck no more, Denni.”

“Then get up here and suck my pussy so I can come one more time, damn it.”

I’ll say one thing for Jake, he may be fucked out but he sure likes pussy. He jumped up and sucked me off twice. I bet Mom would love this boys cock, and his tongue.

Before he left, he told me that he’d like to take me down to his granddad’s car dealership, to meet his granddad. “Gramps will love you like you’re his own granddaughter. He tells me all the time to being my some of my young girl friends by to meet him. We need to get him in his office alone so you can show him how much you love to fuck. His cock is even bigger than mine and Mom tells me she loves her Dad too ... if you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. Does he give the girls money, like Mr. Dick?”

“I’ve never taken a girl by there. You need to go with me though, and I’ll tell Mom to get Gramps really worked up about you, so he’ll give you lots and lots of money.”

“Mom’s going to let me get on the pill soon, and I’d love to wait so I can let him come in my pussy. Do you think he’ll pay me more if I let him come in my pussy?

“I can all but guarantee he will. You should see his two sexy-ass secretaries, and they each drive a new car each year.”

“Have you fucked them?”

“Heck No! I would love to fuck both of them right in Gramps office.”

“You and I both, will fuck them - on your Gramps desk with your naked cock.”

“Hurry and get on those pills, Denni. You have thousands and thousands of dollars waiting for you down at Landers.”


The next day dragged around so slow, mom and I were showered and ready. We were already lying naked by the pool when we heard the gate rattle. Bobby’s here, and mom’s smiling. I ran to let him in and led him back to where mom’s lying back on her lounge chair, one knee raised, her huge titties sticking up and her long hair spread all out like a queen.

“WOW,” Bobby said as soon as he saw mom.

“Mom, this is Bobby Cenneli. He’s the varsity quarterback and he loves pussy,” I thought I would cut right to the heart of this and get started with the good stuff.

“Bobby, come sit next to me and give me a hug. My, you sure are a handsome, well built young stud. You’ll have to excuse Denni, she loves to talk naughty at times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.