Barely Legal - Cover

Barely Legal

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Denni Walker and her friend, Mel are 14. They are on a mission to become sexually active. Both their Mom's are divorcees and they love sex too. Join them as they meet many boys and older men who are willing to become a part of their mission.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“I am so sick and tired of fighting men off and trying to get them to realize that NO means NO,” Mom yelled.

“I know exactly what you mean, Shirley. I went through the same thing on the last date I had. Dating has turned into an event comparable to WWE,” Melanie’s mom said.

Mel and I were sitting in my bedroom, looking at pictures – no not dirty pictures – on my computer. Our moms were in the kitchen, drinking a Coke and talking about dating experiences. Mel and I were getting an earful too as we sat quietly and listened ... looking at each other and laughing when something really juicy came out in the conversation. We weren’t really eavesdropping, we were just being quiet and they were talking loud. I never told mom that voices in the kitchen and her bedroom – rooms that are on either side of my own bedroom – could be heard through the heat vents like they were coming from amped up speakers. I’ve heard some really good conversations when mom thought I couldn’t hear what was said.

“Yes, Linda it sure has. That fucking octopus was on me before we even got to the restaurant last night. I’m telling you, he is one slick bastard. I wore that white silk blouse of mine, you know, the one I really like, with the deep V in front with only three buttons below the V. Well he had it open and my titties out, with the damn taxi driver looking in the rearview mirror,” mom said, then laughed.

Mel and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

Mel and I are fourteen, next door neighbors, and best friends. We go to the same school and we’re in all the same clubs. We got our first periods at the same time two years ago and our boobs are the same size. We wear each others clothes and we sleep over at least four nights a week, and more if either of our mom’s have a date, and they date a LOT.

Both our moms are stay at home divorcee’s, with huge alimony and child support checks coming in each month ... plus each of them got the houses we live in, in their settlement.

Our dads are super rich. They own a stock brokerage and investment firm together here in Lawton, Oklahoma ... and they spend money like crazy. Too bad they decided to throw a party and invite four of their young secretaries. Too bad because our moms found out about it beforehand when the caterer at the hotel called here instead of the office.

Too bad because our moms hired a detective who was good at electronic surveillance, and got it all on digital video ... I mean all of it too, because Mel and I sneaked the tape and made a copy of it. Mel is good at all that electronic shit. We still watch it every time we’re sure we won’t get caught.

My dad has a bigger cock than Mel’s dad ... I mean WAYYY bigger, and the young secretaries really were having fun riding him. I hope I get a boyfriend with a big cock like that when mom lets me start dating.

Mel said she did too.

Mom and Ms. Linda both got forty percent of our Dad’s and Mel’s Dad’s business put in each of their names after the divorce and now they spend money like my dad and Mel’s dad.

Mom and Ms. Linda went to a doctor after their divorces and had their boobs made over ... really big. They sure look good though and mom hardly ever wears a bra or even a shirt when we’re at home. Mel and I both have swimming pools in our backyards - since the divorces, and we talked our mom’s into letting us swim naked with them this summer, since they were always naked – no matter who’s house we’re at.

Mom and Ms. Linda go out to concerts and sporting events together a lot and we get to have a sitter with us at one house so we can be together. We threw some really good fits when we got to be teenagers. They wanted us to keep the older woman who stayed with us for years. We wanted a high school or college age girl, now that we were older. We were determined to win this battle. But then, we always win, because they give in so easy.

We went through three girls before we found the one we wanted. She’s a junior in high school, she’s very pretty, and so friendly and happy around Mel and me. She’s always talking to her boyfriends on her cellphone and we love listening to her. Sometimes she tells us to be really quiet, and she’ll turn the speaker on to let us listen when they talk that naughty shit to each other. Mel and I love this. We’ve learned a lot from, Erica. The third time she was over, we were at my house. She was talking to her new boyfriend and we heard her say that she wasn’t allowed to have boys over while she’s here alone with us. Mel and I looked at each other and I whispered to Mel, ‘Lets get her to bring him over if she’ll give us some lessons in kissing and fooling around.’ Of course, Mel was willing – she loves to get down and dirty as much as I do. We just didn’t know enough about getting down and dirty, to really have fun like our moms.

I got Erica’s attention and made the time-out sign with my two hands. She asked her boyfriend, Bobby, to hold on just a second. She held the phone down, and I went for the prize money.

“Erica, tell Bobby to come on over. We won’t tell, and our moms are on a two night trip to Dallas. You and Bobby can teach Mel and me how to kiss and fool around so we’ll know how when we start dating next year,” I laid it all out for her. She looked at me with a wide smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.