Melanie - Cover

Melanie

by Steeltiger

Copyright© 2020 by Steeltiger

Erotica Sex Story: A Dom gives a co-worker a new experience one morning at work.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   .

The flirting – double entendre, little touches, smiles – had been going on for weeks. I guess I’d become used to it, and didn’t really notice when it ramped up. I mean, she was a ‘work-friend’ we talked, but it wasn’t like we hung out outside of the job. She had a long-time off & on boyfriend – besides being almost 15 years younger than me. And she was hot. Good lord was she hot. She was 5’7” and had long, silky brown hair down past her ass, soulful liquid brown eyes (doe eyes may be a cliché, but it’s accurate). She was a former track star, with a cross-fit hardbody.

She had also been finding excuses to brush up against me and touch me all shift, and to hang out at my station. Even I could see something coming. I was almost expecting it when she put her hand on my forearm and with eyes downcast, asked me softly “Will you come up to the helipad and watch the sunrise with me?” Don’t get me wrong, we’d done that before ... but there was something in her eyes this time.

But it continued to be a quiet shift, so we went to watch the sunrise. We walked off our unit and took the emergency elevator to the roof, unlocked the big doors and strolled out the walkway in the hazy, gray, semi-light of pre-dawn. The whole time she was literally shoulder to shoulder with me, inside my personal space, eyes down with her hand on my forearm. I was surprised at her closeness – she’s not really a touchy-feely kind of person, and also somewhat surprised that she wasn’t just trying to hold my hand. There was something else there.

Where the walkway meets the helipad, there’s a staircase down, so that the maintenance crews can get underneath the pad to do their work. I decided to take the situation in hand, so I stopped there, took my arm away from her, and ran my hand up her back under her hair to the back of her neck. My thumb rested just below her right ear, my fingers on her pulse point on the other side and squeezed lightly to make sure she was paying attention as I put my lips next to her ear. “Mel” I whispered “I think you’re trying very hard to get my attention. You’ve got it, so now we’re going to walk below, for a little privacy.” I caressed my thumb gently down her neck and nipped on her earlobe. “Be a good girl and walk down the stairs with me.”

She did, surprising me – and herself too, I think. I knew where this was coming from on my part, even though I hated to admit it to myself; the Dom in me was waking and feeding off her sudden clinging. It had been a while, but I was going to take this as far as she wanted. I’m not sure even now that she’s truly submissive, but in that moment she was content to follow directions – and I was more than happy to give them. I walked her forward, releasing her neck to grip her ponytail and my other hand caressing her bare arm, until we were close to one of the sets of the cross-braces under the platform.

“Reach forward, grab the braces at shoulder level” I whispered into her ear. Once she did, I ran my hands down her arms as I stepped in front of her, and wrapped my fingers over hers, gripping the cross-braces with her hands “Now you’re locked here, little one” I said, looking into her eyes. “You may not move until I tell you. If you wish to stop, say loudly and clearly ‘Stop Now’, and we will leave. Nod if you understand.”

I was not surprised when she nodded without ever looking away from me. I moved around to her side, reaching underneath to caress a pert, stiff-nippled breast through her scrubs as I leaned in and kissed her neck. She arched into my hand, pushing her breast into my palm and I heard a muffled whimper as I sucked gently on her neck. “You may make some noise, little one – you just may not talk. I enjoy your appreciation of my touch.” The grunt became a low moan, rising in intensity as I pinched and rolled her firm nipple.

I stopped my ministrations and continued around her, then slid my hands up under her top, pushing the material above her breasts and baring a very functional sports bra – which quickly followed the top up, baring her delightful little mounds to my touch. They filled my palms nicely, the nipples prodding me as I caressed. I ran my hands down and across her belly – I’d never found a six-pack to be erotic before, but having the taut musculature of this magnificent woman under my control was incredibly arousing.

I untied her scrubs one handed, and grabbed the material at her hips, easing it over her amazing muscled ass and down her sculpted legs to puddle at her feet. The sight was beyond arousing. “What’s this I see, little one? Were you planning on something, or are you just more comfortable this way?” That gorgeous, round, solid, sprinters ass was naked under my eyes, bisected only by a black microfiber thong. I couldn’t refuse the opportunity it presented to me: SmackSmack

Two swift open handed spanks on each cheek just to watch that glorious ass bounce. Each strike, I noted, was followed by a moan and a sudden pinking of her flesh. “Well little one, it seems like you enjoyed that. If you tease me, you should expect your bottom will get spanked.” SmackSmackSmackSmack

I stepped in close again, the rough material of my own scrubs against her lightly reddened ass as I caressed around her hips and down across the front of her thong “That feels damp. Perhaps we should remove it.”

As I did, she shifted again, moving restlessly. I stepped around to face her, and she locked on to my eyes with a wide, wild-eyed stare. “Little one, are you excited by this? Are you aroused from being nearly naked on the roof of the highest building around? Enflamed by being naked in the morning air, where anyone could see you?” She was breathing heavily, nearly panting as she nodded at me. “Good” I leaned in and kissed her generous, soft mouth my tongue entering to play with hers and then licking a bead of sweat from her upper lip before I whispered “Think about how powerful your orgasm will be when I fuck that sweet, wet little pussy of yours right here, where anyone could see.” I swear, her whole body twitched, her eyes rolled back, and she nearly came right there. I reached under and smacked a breast “Ah, ah, ah, little one. You don’t get to cum yet. Not until I say so” I pinched her firm nipple “or else there will have to be punishment.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.