Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Terror in the west of Nairobi.

Claudia looks at him, panicked. Jake is sitting across from her with his legs spread. He’s so close that his obscenely swollen penis rubs her left knee. With one hand, he holds her leg by the ankle and with the other, he strokes her calf. Moments ago he took off her ruined shoes and she is now barefoot. His sweaty hands come and go, squeezing, pinching, lifting dust and scratching ... but never damaging the skin. Her slender leg is crisp and glows in the dim light of the oil lamp.

“Judging by the commercials you do, you like men to look at you like this...” He has been talking to her for a few moments. Claudia shakes her head ... Jake lifts her leg even more and rests her ankle on his shoulder. Her dress is completely up and reveals her silky thighs and tiny panties. He starts kissing her foot, licking it, biting it ... then her calf.

“You are fucking good...” His hand slips behind her thigh, stretched out by the posture.

“They will pay a fortune for you.”

She is stunned by this obscene aggression that she does not understand, or that she does not want to understand.

“Besides, you’re famous.”

One of his fingers is tugging at the hem of her panties, near her wet crotch.

“There are those who collect rarities, unique pieces.”

Now both of his hands are wrapped around her thighs. They squeeze them, plunge their nails into them, knead them and test their resistance.

“Please ... she dares to say.”

She didn’t forget the big slap...”

“SILENCE!”, the man yells, hitting her again. With a brutal gesture, he rips her dirty panties and pulling her head back, puts them in her mouth. He takes a roll of tape from the table and seals her lips with it. A teardrop pearls to Claudia.

“In a few hours, people who are interested in you will be coming.”

His hands return to her legs.

“We’ll give them a good meal and you’ll be sold to one of them...” He kisses her again, this time on the Achilles tendon, with a small bite that makes her moan.

“Of course, whoever acquires you...” He keeps licking her.

“You will have to be taught good manners.” One hand goes down to her open vaginal lips and two big fingers go in... “And you better learn quickly and forget everything about Claudia Moore!” He grits his teeth and, bending his fingers inside her, he claws at her.

“Because you will be nothing more than his sex slave...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.