Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

A hideout in the west of Nairobi

It’s night. An oil lamp dimly illuminates the deserted room. The only furniture consists of a large rectangular table and a dozen armchairs. The place smells terrible. Claudia, terrified and exhausted, sits opposite Jake in one of the armchairs and he watches her intently. Her hands are still handcuffed, but behind her back now, and her arms are above the backrest. She can’t get up. A second pair of handcuffs attaches her left ankle to her wrists, forcing her to bend her knee and keep her foot lifted high behind her. This pose forces her chest forward and forces her breasts to tighten the fabric of her dress. Her right foot is free. She’s been like this since they arrived a little over an hour ago. Jake doesn’t say anything; he just stares at her ecstatically as he finishes off a bottle of cheap, smelly liquor. The drive home was a nightmare. The man, who hasn’t said a word the entire trip, hasn’t taken his eyes off her. He jogged her most of the way and every now and then, with a sudden hit on the accelerator, he made her run at a brisk pace, unsteady on her uncomfortable heels. Tied as she was, almost glued to the glass window, she could hear her captor sigh as he masturbated.It was disgusting.Suddenly there’s a noise like an alarm clock. The man gets up annoyed and walks towards the car.Claudia hears bits of a conversation.

-The bird is in a cage.

-Are you sure it’s her?

-Don’t worry. She’s beautiful... - Tomorrow?- Will MM be there?

-Everything will be ready...

-Relax. You know I never damage the merchandise...”

Then she hears the sound of an engine and the tires screeching the gravel. He leaves her alone ... Jake is going back to Nairobi.He is in a bad mood.The clients are coming the next day instead of tomorrow and MM is coming too ... He reasons for the emergency. This is an unusual and rather risky order. Normally, captives are anonymous and chosen at random for their youth and beauty. But Claudia is a girl everyone knows and wants, and the whole world will be looking for her. Anyway, he only has a few hours with her. At this point, he’s the only one who knows where she is; later, he’ll have to tell HQ where he’s holding her. When he arrives in town, he heads off to Chang’s, the upscale restaurant on Kenyatta Avenue; there he orders four of the most expensive specialties, on their porcelain plates, on cotton tablecloths and fancy sets. He also orders French champagne: the occasion deserves it. Then he goes to his favorite store, at Lee’s. It’s an underground sex shop near a dangerous bus station. He prefers it to the sanitized equipment the Corporation uses.

“Get me an order,” he says to the seller, who nods and takes a large box from under the counter. I want something special this time ... he adds. The salesman thinks he’s guessing what it is and pulls out a whip. “No, I don’t want anything like that. This commodity is very expensive. I need adornments, decorations...”The Indian hands him a lingerie catalog. Jake flips through it after taking one of Claudia’s damaged shoes out of his pocket. “Find me red sandals this size, with straps that tie around the ankle. Oh, and with heels at least four inches! Jake continues to browse the catalog. One of the models, another redhead with green eyes, wears a transparent pink nightgown with a wide slit at the hip, which shows her legs and buttocks. It’s extremely sexy. “I want this one,” he says. And stockings of the same color. While the Indian searches for these adornments, Jake grabs a monstrous vibrator shaped like a curved penis, three inches long and five in diameter. He also grabs two serrated metal pliers. Then he buys latex panties with built-in rubber dildos, one is a bit smaller than the other but they are both big in size. Satisfied with his purchases, he stops on his way back to the warehouse to collect the food he ordered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.