Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Nairobi, White Co building, 9th floor

“Do we have something in the cellar?”, asks MM.

-Yeah, there’s a mixed race. I just went to see her, Jason replies with a conspiratorial gesture.

- She’s leaving for Japan tomorrow. The money arrived yesterday ... adds Roy.

- Is she ready? asks MM.

- I don’t think so...

-She will be later ... says MM. By the way ... Where are we with Rebecca Johnson?

-We fixed the interview for tomorrow at ten pm,” Roy informs. Her plane arrives at eight o’clock. We’ll pick her up at the airport. At that moment, the phone rings. “MM, this is your son, on line three. Max takes the receiver. “Hey, Ben, how are you?” A long silence ensued. “Don’t worry ... I promise, it’s not worth it. In fact, the interview is organized. Your girlfriend must be happy... “Another long silence. “I see ... I ... I’ll let you know ... Actually...” Max looks very serious. “Where? He suddenly asks. In an elevator? He repeats, clenching his fists. Listen, son, calm down. Don’t worry about it ... I think you should stay away from this stinking city for a while, he said, straining to control his voice. I just bought a small island in eastern Papua, in the Solomon Sea. Why don’t you come and spend a few weeks there with me? Max tries to keep his tone upbeat and jovial. He tries to cheer up his son. There is a silence. “Alright,” he adds, “call me when you think about it. I love you. Max throws the phone on the floor. Roy and Jason don’t know what to do or say. “We continue the plan, are his only words.

“Finally, Roy dares to ask,” Do you think Ben would like to visit the Coconut Grove? -I think he needs it, replies MM.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.