Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

What do you say her name is?

The one who speaks is MM, AKA Max.At the other end of the line, in Boston, his 20-year-old engineering student son Ben asks him for a favor.

“Look son, I never do interviews, but if this girl is so important to you, I want to make an exception.

“You can notice a hint of irritation in Max’s voice. “ What are you saying? He asks with obvious boredom ... This woman is laughing at you. She is white, from a good family. You better forget about it. Roy and Jason, the two closest advisers to MM are next to him; they seem concerned.

“My boy, I guarantee you this. When this Rebecca gets what she wants, she will disappear from your life. »A silence... «

“Very well. We will contact her. Tell her she will have her interview, Max concedes with a sigh. It’s okay, son, good luck, see you soon.” MM hangs up the phone and sits down to think for a few moments.

“Gentlemen, here’s a change,” he said at last. This Rebecca has turned my stupid son’s head and asks to interview me. We’re going to give her what she wants.

“It’s very risky, Max”, Jason ventures gently, trying not to hurt him.

“We all know this Rebecca is making fun of your son.”

“We have a full report this time,” Ron adds and produces a thick file. She and her boyfriend, stylish Alec, are only trying to get a scoop and sell it to the Boston Post. They have been circling your son for months for this purpose.

“That’s true, Jason interrupts, I think you should talk to your son.”

Thoughtful, MM walks over to the bar. Without a word, he pours himself a large Bourbon. These idiots are right, but now is not the time to introduce his son Ben into the murky world of his business. The boy isn’t ready yet. The two advisers fell silent when they saw their boss’s figure examining the file. They know him well and know that one more word could be dangerous. According to the report, a man named Gary, a married man with two children, is Rebecca’s lover. He is a lecturer in journalism where the girl is studying. He’s been stalking the legendary MM for some time now. MM is an obscure figure behind an economic empire that everyone knows to be rather shady.

Using professional detection techniques, Gary tracked Ben Mukele to one of America’s most closed engineering schools. It helped that the boy is Kenyan and that few black students attend this kind of school.Also according to the report, Gary asked Rebecca to hit on the boy but she was reluctant because she thought it was not the right method, and because she hates black people. His plan is for the girl to get an interview with Ben’s dad and with that scoop in her pocket, she can drop out of school and come to work at the Boston Post. The report contains several photos of Rebecca and Gary. MM pays special attention to two of them. On one, Rebecca is sunbathing topless in a swimming pool, and the other is a close-up of Rebecca’s face, presumably at an outdoor wedding. He looks with interest at the details of the girl.

She is twenty-four years old and comes from an influential Boston family notorious for being racist. She will be finishing her studies in a few months, she has been playing the violin and the piano since childhood, she has done dance, she is fluent in French, German and Spanish. She enjoys horseback riding, skiing and was a tennis champion in her teens. Max closes the file. His advisers are watching him impatiently.

“This is what we are going to do...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.