Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 23: Night falls on Mato Grosso

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Night falls on Mato Grosso - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Claudia can only bend her knees. She does not know how long she has been waiting like this, tied up with her buttocks spread. Oscar tied her up in the exact same position as the magazine girl, as her boss ordered. This is the famous page fourteen pose, Jake’s favorite. Mysteriously, the dirty magazine has traveled with her from Nairobi to this remote part of the world.

She’s hunched over at the end of a sordid bed frame in a cold room in Santa Lucia. She is dressed in a garter belt, stockings, shoes and nothing else.

She can’t be in a more humiliating position. Her buttocks are the highest part of her wonderful body. Her wrists are tied behind her back, pulled up and tied to the head of the bed. She cannot lift her torso off the mattress or prevent the needles, still inserted in her nipples, from rubbing on the coarse material. She also cannot tighten her legs which are attached to the bars above the knees. She can only move her calves and turn her head. Every sigh, every shake, the slightest movement, makes her nipples suffer terribly.

Valdes appears at the door: “The sunset is splendid ... How is my young daughter? »

Claudia doesn’t answer, she doesn’t know what to say...

Ssssssssswwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss ... CLLLAAAAC!

“OUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHÏÏÏÏÏÏÏEEEEEE! »

A horrible cry ... Then a terrible pain at the base of her buttocks which makes her drag her tortured nipples on the mattress...

“How is my daughter?”

- Very ... well ... sir ... she finally manages to say.

Ssssssssswwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss ... CLLLAAAAC!

“OUUUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHÏÏÏÏÏÏÏEEEEEE!”

Claudia twists in violent convulsions that almost dislocate her shoulders and toss the loathsome line out of her anus where it still sits.

Valdes watches with delight as her hitherto virgin anus closes.

“Tomorrow afternoon we will have a parade. Like the good old times.”

Valdes examines her in detail. He likes to know every detail of the appearance of his slaves.

“I’ve invited a few friends who are dying to get to know you in person.”

A finger penetrates her violated anus and begins to explore it.

“I explained to them that it was not the right time but they insisted...”

Claudia cries. The penis replica was painful, but the finger is so humiliating... “I have some wonderful clothes for this show. You’ll do a round or two first ... then a little striptease ... You know, as usual...”

The gorgeous model can imagine what the shoot is going to look like pretty well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.