Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 20: At dawn, in Mato Grotto

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: At dawn, in Mato Grotto - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

It’s Valdes himself who comes to pick her up in the middle of the morning. At dawn, when Oscar took an exhausted Esmeralda and left her alone in her cell, Claudia thought Valdes’s words were only threats. But all her hopes are dashed when the Colombian wakes her up with a bucket of cold water. The terrible reality grips her guts again. How far does her world of contracts, shows seem to her ... The world of hypocritical adoration of hundreds of men who waste their time and money just to have a date with her...

Valdes releases her from her chains and gives her a simple brown cotton dress that immediately sticks to her wet body.

“Hands behind the back.”

Claudia obeyed, still flabbergasted by the rude awakening, and Valdes wraps her wrists in a pair of handcuffs, leaving the gag in place. He pulls back, looks her up and down and says:

“You are fantastic.”

He unties her collar from the wall and puts it on her. Pulling happily on the leash, he forces her to follow him out of the dismal cell.

“I’m going to give you some new jewelry.”

Claudia tries to resist, but the collar is a choke, like the one you use with big dogs. Valdes chuckles ominously and threatens her and pulling on the leash which is choking her again.

“Don’t get left behind.”

Claudia hurries behind the man, trying to keep the distance of fifty centimeters between them constant. When they reach a narrow staircase leading up to the first floor, she has to stick to his back and he is happy with the effort he is forcing her to make.

“The tools are already in the stable. Where cattle are tagged.”

Claudia already knows the place ... they arrive at the stable. He drags her to a large drawer cabinet that is attached to one of the posts that supports the roof. He opens the first drawer. Before the terrified eyes of the young girl, a complete collection of instruments of torture, meticulously arranged, appears.

“Let’s see this one. Is this your size? Claudia tries to pull back, but her steel grip holds her back. Valdes shows her a huge rubber penis about twenty-five centimeters long and very thick. This is the third in a series of eight. The other five are all bigger! Valdes takes her by the base and rubs her nipple with the end.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmffffffff!”

This time the man’s arm failed to hold her but he tied the leash to the post and it held her in place. He explains:

“This is one that is stinging. It’ll drive you crazy, you’ll see.”

Claudia looks at him in horror. It stings more than nettles. She never would have believed such evil things could exist. He shows her the large ring which is at the base, saying:

“Look, it’s for your asshole ... We enter it and it does not come out...”

He takes two golden needles in the second drawer; they are about five centimeters long and are rather large. As with dildos, there is a huge possibility of choosing various sizes. He expertly assesses her inflamed and erect nipple and says, “These will be fine.” Claudia stumbles, her legs weaken ... she wants to die. She has suffered all kinds of horrible abuse so far, but now this monster is planning to permanently maim her. He holds her back by her slim waist and asks; “What’s going on? Don’t you like them? You will get used to it. I’ll take pictures of you, just like the professionals used to ... You’ll look great. We will make our own catalog.”

Claudia’s horror grows as she realizes she has fallen into the hands of a maniac, an unpredictable criminal. He is a being capable of inflicting irreparable damage upon her at any moment without a valid reason. He is a fool driven by the whims of his own aberrant behavior. Claudia can understand that he wants to rape her, but nothing can explain this torture. She is only the plaything of his perverted fantasies ... Valdes drags her up a heavy wooden ladder that leads to the attic. Giving her no chance to avoid what is about to happen, he ties her hands above her head to a rung on the ladder and also ties her ankles to each upright. She looks at him in silence, dazed, as he goes to search the “tools” in the cupboard. He comes back behind the ladder, shaking the stinging dildo. He squeezes the rope on her wrists as much as he can and says:

“You’re not going to like this. But later, when I decide to fuck you, you’ll thank me ... You’ll appreciate the difference.”

Claudia hears him rip the back of her dress. She feels a terrible burn between her thighs. Despite her constrained position, she reaches out and imperceptibly spreads her legs in an attempt to avoid contact. This is what Valdes has been waiting for ... With a sudden push, he thrusts the itchy rubber dildo into her tight ass.

“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Despite the gag that suffocates her, her cry pierces her ears. This is the worst thing she has suffered since she began her captivity. Her whole body reacts, trying to push the evil intruder out. But Valdes has experience and he expected it. He continues to push firmly.

“Relax ... It’s worse if you resist...”

The girl twists and wriggles, on the verge of a hysterical attack. At the end, her distended sphincter closes over the bulge of the base of the diabolical dildo. Thirty centimeters of thick rubber penetrated her. The pain and the burning sensation attack parts of herself that she never knew existed. In five years of sexual activity, she has never allowed a man to perform this kind of act. The idea itself has always terrified her.

“You see? Here we are ... You will see that you will end up liking this.”

He tries to calm her down by patting her hips and says with a smile:

“At the sale, Max said your bottom was a virgin ... Okay, now we’ve settled that point.”

He runs a rope between her thighs and ties it to the ladder and her waist. She can’t even move her hips anymore to try to relieve the terrible pain and burning sensation.

Valdes takes a step back and gazes in wonder. What a beauty! This is Claudia Moore, the most talked about supermodel and, until recently, the most wanted woman in the world ... Frantically, he rips the front of her dress. Once again, the stunning beauty of the mannequin is revealed in all its glory. Valdes begins to kiss and fondle this body, her breasts, her nipples, her ribs, her thighs, her knees, her calves, her tied ankles ... He gets up and removes the phallus buried in her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.