Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Jake sets the binoculars. His face is bleeding and his teeth clenched with fury. He wonders if he’s too old for this kind of thing. This is the first time in twenty years that something like this has happened to him. He was scratched, bitten, kicked ... But this witch almost killed him. He’s going to make her pay for it, but he has to control himself. She is too precious a commodity for him to allow himself to spoil it. Besides, he doesn’t want them to know that in Nairobi. They still consider him their best agent despite his age...

The prey slows down a hundred yards in front of him. The girl continues to run even though she knows she is caught. About ten meters away, he opens the window. The girl is worth a look. With his eyes fixed on her beautiful legs that wiggle unnecessarily, he recalls the commercial with the close-up of a nipple protruding from the flower necklace.

He slows down again and watches his pace. He feels the ancestral excitement of the stalking; the powerful sexual attraction of the prey; the irresistible call for revenge; the need to regain hurt pride; the wild flavor of this desolate place ... Everything makes him want to prolong this delicious moment.

He arrives at her height. Her tapered calves glisten with sweat and quiver from the strain. Her thin, dust-covered ankles struggle to keep the uncomfortable shoes balanced on the rugged terrain. Her little heels that rest on the soles of her sandals, sexy but uncomfortable. Her dress is pressed against her body by the sweat and underlines the suggestive curves of her back and her narrow waist. The soaked fabric of her skirt is pulled provocatively between her firm, swaying butt cheeks, the butt that Jake had seen on TV. He doesn’t know where to look...

Claudia fears the worst. This brute who destroyed the door so violently will undoubtedly run over her out of sheer malice. She knows she’s done but she keeps running in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable ... The car swerves, honking its horn and cuts off the young girl, who falls to her knees on the ground.

Jake gets out of the car and stands a few feet from her, who hides her face in his hands. It’s a scorching scene. Kneeling, sitting on her heels, thighs slightly apart and panting loudly, she looks like a trapped but not slaughtered prey. The golden skin of her thighs, wet with sweat, glistens in the light of the beautiful sunset. Her shoulders and breasts rise and fall furiously at the rhythm of her agitated breathing. It reminds Jake again of that damn commercial ... She’s the sexiest and most exciting woman he’s ever captured.

“There! He exclaims, throwing the handcuffs between his thighs. Put them on!”

Claudia is too weak to resist and she takes the cold metal. It’s the first time she’s seen handcuffs so close. She guesses how it works and closes one on her left wrist. Then, with a little more difficulty, she closes the other on the right one.

“Raise your arms!”, the man shouts.

He screams wildly. Jake is an experienced professional. He knows you have to confuse and humiliate a prisoner ... and his screams are the easiest way to do it. Claudia obeyed, trembling. Jake walks up to her biting his lip, he tightens the handcuffs even more. The girl moans. He grabs her by the hair and drags her to the car. He treats her brutally, with anger, his hand clutching her hair forcing her to walk on tiptoes and her back arched. He takes a rope from the trunk and ties it behind the girl’s back after wrapping it around her waist. Then, biting his tongue, he puts the free end between her legs and attaches it to her handcuffs and then to the mirror. The young girl can barely lift her hands up to her waist without the rope biting her vaginal lips.

“Okay, good ... my dear. We are now going to go home. We have a job to finish tonight...”

After checking that the knots are tight, he gets into the car and drives off with a grim laugh. Claudia has to walk or run next to him, trying to keep the rope loose. Jake looks out the open window at her slim waist and plump swaying breasts. Her thighs are now completely bare. The intense red of the spectacular sunset highlights the model’s hair and tanned complexion. It takes over an hour to get back to the depot and Claudia is already weakening...

Jake, staring at the famous supermodel, puts a hand on his cock...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.