Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 19: Tea in Paradise

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Tea in Paradise - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

It’s a chilling meeting. Rebecca is wearing a camisole that is tied between her legs and leaves her breasts visible. A lace garter belt holds the white stockings at mid-thigh. A pair of black high-heeled shoes forced her to be on tiptoe. A large rubber ball placed behind her teeth keeps her mouth wide open. Her head is held in place by a leather tie that connects her clean hair to the base of her neck. A special glove wraps around both arms and holds them behind her back with elbows in contact. Rebecca has her ankles tied with a rough rope and she is kneeling on the ground. A chain around her neck keeps her from getting up. She has been in this position for over an hour. Max and his daughter Fanny are seated in two comfortable armchairs and having tea. Erika and Martha are on their knees between their legs; Martha is the blonde Rebecca met when she arrived on the island. They activate to bring their owners to orgasm, who in turn seem completely indifferent to their efforts.

“What do you think?” asks Max.

- It’s a great gift, answers Fanny. Although I don’t think Ben will appreciate it...

- Your brother will have to get used to all of this sooner or later ... And I’m sure Rebecca will be a good introduction.

Fanny leans back in her chair and pushes her hips forward, placing her heels on the sides of the seat. She is obscenely displayed in front of Erika’s wet face.

“Come on, bitch ... I want to feel you deeper ... In both holes!” She grumbles.

The young woman obeyed and sinks her aristocratic face deeper into the young girl’s black slit.

“Dad ... We talked about Ben a lot. He’s an idiot ... With all that comes with his imbecility ... And that skin color isn’t the problem...”

Fanny looks up to find Rebecca’s gaze.

“He’s so stupid he tried to do it with a white bitch like that. »

Rebecca lowers her eyes ... There is a silence. Max seems to be thinking.

“The truth is, our girlfriend is kind of a personality; she plays the violin and the piano, she can dance, she is a journalist and she speaks several languages ​​ ... I would be proud to have such a presentable stepdaughter. He speaks with a whisky in one hand and the blonde’s mane in the other, as she licks and kisses his erect penis.

“Well I think my brother is more in need of an ignorant dog who knows how to use her pussy and who will teach him about life once and for all. I would send that bitch to a Southeast Asian brothel ... It would put her feet back on the ground!”

Erika searches for the long dark clit and starts sucking it in response to the girl’s signal. She is very well trained. She’s been at her service for six years and has spent most of the time face-to-face with the sadistic young black lesbian’s genitals. She knows all the details, every hair and every fold. Her life has only one purpose: to provide orgasm after orgasm to the evil creature who enslaved her. It all started when thirteen-year-old Fanny was kicked out of a boarding school in the south of England. All of her classmates were white ... The humiliations she suffered at the hands of her cruel companions marked her. It made the girl want women and want to destroy them at the same time. A shameful affair provided the school with the excuse to fire her. Max took her to The Coconut Grove where Fanny soon found a way to develop her homosexual tendencies. That’s when Wolfgang got rid of Erika. Erika was twenty-four, blonde and European, the very image of her hated teachers ... Max gave her to her daughter...

“I was with her for a while yesterday, Max confesses. She has potential. A tear rolls down Rebecca’s cheek at the mention of the brutal rape.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.