Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

A farm on the edge of Mato Grosso

A blood-curdling howl wakes Claudia with a start. She has no idea how long she was unconscious or how she got there. All she remembers is the appalling ordeal she experienced when she was in the crate, twisted and crushed by the cruel ties that gripped her during what seemed to last an eternity...

The cry begins again and she hears voices, but she doesn’t understand what is being said. They seem distant and speak a language she does not understand.

Slowly, she recovers her senses. She is sitting on the floor along a wall, her hands chained above her head with two rings that hang from a heavy chain. She is in a dark cell about two meters across, the walls of which are made of brick and the floor of clay. An oil lamp dimly illuminates this tiny hole closed by a heavy metal door.

Claudia tries to stand up but her legs refuse to obey her. She is barefoot and is wearing a sleeveless tunic, very short and very fitted. This tunic is fastened at the front with laces that leave a large part of her chest visible, from the neckline to the waist. It’s a very sexy piece of clothing.

The frightening howl, a woman’s cry, recurs again, accompanied by a clearly masculine burst of laughter.

She tries to stand up again, pulling on her arms, but in vain ... Her whole body hurts. With fear, she hears footsteps behind her door. Blinding light floods the tiny cell. Claudia couldn’t help but shudder violently when she heard the horrid scream again, this time unmitigated. A hoarse chuckle greets her:

“How is our darling model doing this morning?”

It’s “Two”, the bastard who bought her. Instinctively, she curls up into a ball, pressing her knees to her chest, as her eyes adjust to the light after spending so much time in the dark ... A high-pitched hiss...

Sssswwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhhhh ... CLACK!

“Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!”

Her terrible cry is only ended when Claudia loses her voice ... A heart-wrenching pain she never thought possible burns her left thigh, the flesh of which is deeply bitten. The world’s most requested and photographed model trembles in front of an ecstatic Valdes, with her leg twitching convulsively. When she finally manages to stop the contractions and catch her breath, she hears his repulsive voice again:

“Answer me when I speak to you!”

-Please ... says Claudia, who is in excruciating pain, her eyes still watery from the lighting.

She hears the clicking of chains and feels a pull on her arms; she is lifted little by little until she is on tiptoe. Then she feels the slimy hands on her waist and the obese body pushing her against the wall. Claudia tries to defend herself with the head but a hand catches her hair. A smelly mouth presses against hers to kiss her, lick her cheeks, suck her chin, her nose ... A raspy tongue runs along her neck and ear. Sharp, worn teeth bite her lips ... Something leans on her pussy.

“Whore,” she hears him whisper as his teeth bite into her ear, “you cost me a fortune but now you belong to me.” You will only pose for me ... It is only I who will touch you ... It is only me who will fuck you...”

Her terror turns into disgust. Her face is completely covered with stinking saliva. This repulsive being makes her nauseous. The man continues to knead, rub and fiddle with her...

“I know what you want whore ... You’re dying to receive my cock ... But you’ll have to wait until I decide.”

Claudia doesn’t understand this. How can this pig imagine that she wants anything from him?

The rings snap open and she falls heavily to the ground. The man ties her wrists tight behind her back with a string that goes through her skin, puts a dog collar around her neck, a choke collar. He stands her up, lifting her by the hair.

“Come on, bitch, walk. Wake up those muscles.”

Claudia tries, but she falters and lacks balance. The hand grabs her hair to keep her from falling.

“I’m going to teach you to obey ... No matter what...” he said, giving her two powerful slaps.

He drags her out of the cell by the hair, down a long hallway to a staircase, then pulls her up the stairs the same way ... by the hair and on all fours. They cross a large room and then leave the house. When they get to the stable, Valdes lets go of her and throws her to the ground. Claudia Moore is where he wanted her: at her feet, tied and helpless.

“Stand!” He shouts.

The young girl, whose hands are tied behind her back, bare legs, fidgets in obedience, resting her weight on her breasts and knees. She finally manages to roll over and stand up, wobbling.

“Walk to the wall and come back!”

Valdes continues to scream. He knows how to treat a prisoner during the first days of her captivity. Claudia obeyed; she is always confused by everything that happens to her. She can’t resist. The numbness in her muscles, the incessant screaming, the disgusting touching in the cellar, the sordid situation ... It all makes her head spin. She gradually recovers the use of her limbs.

“On tip-toe!”

Ecstatic, Valdes watches his prisoner move. She’s even more beautiful than in the magazines ... It’s barely if he manages to control himself!

“Come here!” Claudia, who feels stronger, shakes her head. Valdes springs up like he is on a spring and pulls hard on the leash attached to her collar, cutting her breath and forcing her to obey.

“Sit!” He yells, pointing to a crate.

Claudia has no choice. Valdes ties her to a hook hanging from the ceiling, which makes her stand up straight, her breasts pointed and her stomach tucked in. The posture further slims the size of the supermodel, if that’s possible. The man kneels down and ties her ankles.

“You will learn to obey...”, he said through clenched teeth as he tied her wrists with a short rope.

This is a very cruel position. Her feet pull on her arms and leave her to suffocate. Claudia must try to reduce the weight of her legs to avoid strangling herself.

Valdes steps back to admire his prey. Half the world is wondering where the beauty squirming at his feet has gone. With his left hand, he begins to rub his stiff member under the eyes of the terrified young girl. Every muscle and tendon in Claudia’s body is under tension and shaking. Trembling with excitement, he grabbed a stool and sat down in front of his victim. Caressing her firm, taut thighs, he said:

“Now, you little bitch, we’re going to have a little chat ... I decided you would be mine when you showed off in that obscene commercial.”

“You are a sacred cow ... begins Valdes, pulling a pointed penknife from his pocket. I’ve always dreamed of owning a famous woman that everyone desires...”

With a studied gesture, he presses a button and the knife opens with an electrifying” click “in front of the terror-filled eyes of the young woman.

“Your little flirtation with the President’s son ... It opened my eyes. You are a luxury whore ... with a lot of class.”

- It was ... a lie ... a cascading advertisement ... Claudia stammers, strangled by the collar.

- I bought you from MM. He’s a specialist...

With precision, Valdes plunges the knife into her skirt and cuts it entirely. The cold blade touches her thighs but miraculously does not cut her. Claudia instinctively opens and closes her legs.

“Do you know, little bitch?” Valdes continues, raising a hand to part the lips of the young girl with his fingers. There’s nothing money can’t get...”

Wet fingers brush her jaw down to her ear. Her green eyes look at him in fury.

“For money, you undress in front of cameras ... for everyone...”

The knife slips under the laces of the dress, scratching her soft skin...

“ ... And the money, my money, put an end to all this sin.”

The knife opens the dress completely.

“Now you will only undress for me.”

Claudia can’t do anything to hide the erotic pose she is in then. With her dress pulled back and her breasts stretched out as far as possible, she has no choice but to offer her unparalleled, erect nipples to the monster who bought her. Small tremors shake them, making them even more palatable to his sadistic eyes. Her total helplessness makes her react. Her rage shows on her face. Incomprehensibly, even to her, terror has given way to the most violent of anger. She could kill that bastard with her bare hands. It’s a very strong feeling that makes her forget the hopelessness of her situation ... Naked, attached and at the mercy of a psychopath who will surely torture her and ultimately rape her. Panting, she spits in his face and throws:

“You are a pig!”

A terrible slap sends her head waltzing. She almost loses consciousness. Valdes becomes enraged. In his vast experience as owner of sex slaves, he has never been confronted with such shamelessness, such daring. With his knife, he cuts a long strip of the dress that hangs behind the girl and he gags her by passing the material between her teeth and squeezing hard, causing it to bite the corners of her mouth. That will stop her from spitting on him, but it won’t stop her from making the noises he expects from her. In addition, the coarse gag, clamped between her sultry lips and adorable cheeks, makes her look even more attractive and sexy. She is Woman. It emanates from her a most disturbing eroticism and a primitive and irresistible magnetism which is inseparable from her.

“We’re going to have a good time, you and I...”

He assures her, sitting down to contemplate her again.

“But I’m going to break you first...”

He grabs her swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger and begins to stroke it insistently.

“You will throw yourself at my feet begging me to fuck you, to fuck you...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.