Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Far away ... in South America.

Ruben Valdes’s helicopter has just landed in “Santa Lucia”; a small farm discreetly lost in the distance and desolate Mato Grosso. The house is a dilapidated former military warehouse that Ruben has rehabilitated and which he visits quite frequently. He uses the place as a safe haven for members of his huge organization who need to keep a low profile for a while. Drug trafficking is more and more dangerous...

At this time, Manuel and Oscar, as well as Teresa, a Brazilian, are alone in the residence ... with Esmeralda and Nadine. Sitting on the porch, his feet on the large metal crate, Ruben Valdes enthusiastically ponders what it contains.

Inside, a supermodel who has disappeared and whom police forces in half the world are looking for, awakens for the umpteenth time ... after having passed out so many times. Asphyxiated by the lack of air in the crate and sickened by the stench that reigns there after being locked in for two days, she hardly feels her body anymore ... Claudia Moore wants, more than anything in the world, to get her out of there. She doesn’t care what happens to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.