Slaves Market - Taken - Cover

Slaves Market - Taken

Copyright© 2020 by Titman69

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beautiful,white and famous women are kidnapped and sold as slaves to the highest bidder.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex  

Auction

Claudia can’t believe what she is hearing or what is happening to her...

Around the table are three men, one called MM, the other called “One” and the third, “Two”. They are having their meal with a fat lady in her 50s whom they call Cara. They arrived about an hour ago, in two helicopters. MM had arrived first, by car. She quickly realized that he was responsible for this whole nightmare.

Events are unfolding with appalling speed. Jake made her sick by groping her from his chair and masturbating, spitting his sticky cum all over her face. Then, a little more calmly, he untied her and hung a rope around her neck; it made her stand on tiptoe as he tore off her robe. His hands covered in aromatic oil, he massaged her entire body until it was surprisingly shiny. Then he rubbed it with a chamois, the kind you use on windows, until it was completely dry. Miraculously, the glow did not disappear. Then he played with her obscenely and masturbated three more times. He then dressed her with the pink nightgown, stockings and shoes. With a gesture of anger, Jake put the rest of his purchases away in a drawer and closed the famous magazine.

“Our time together is coming to an end, little one,” he said with a wink. Claudia breathes a sigh of relief ... Shortly after, MM arrived. He is a very tall and very well built man. He circles around her several times, gazing at her like a beast in the market. He pinches her nipples which proudly stretch the fabric of the nightgown.

“Take off her stockings and shoes and put her in the cage,” he orders Jake after a long silence. Since that moment she’s been there, suspended from the ceiling in a small cage she barely fits in, her hands tied behind her back and her ankles chained. After a while, she hears the roar of a helicopter breaking the stillness of the plain. The one called “One” enters and MM welcomes him warmly:

“Your presence honors us,” One”

- I do not have a lot of time ; when do we start? The middle-aged man doesn’t even look him in the face.

“The others are not there yet ... Excuse MM, embarrassed by the man’s lack of manners.

“So here’s the little whore,” the man said, turning to Claudia. Mmmmm ... he mumbles, spinning the cage like a stamp collector. She’s not bad ... She’s prettier naked...”

Running a hand inside, he strokes one of the girl’s chained ankles.

“This is first class...”, he adds, enjoying the smooth feeling to the touch. The sound of a second helicopter interrupts them. “Two” and Mrs. Cara show up at the door. MM makes the introductions and invites them to sit at the table.

The scene is surreal. In a ramshackle hut, around an impeccably set table, worthy of one of the best Parisian restaurants and lit by fancy chandeliers, a meal for four is served by Jake in evening dress. Next to them, the most famous and beautiful model in the world is locked almost naked in a cage and waiting to be sold. MM stands up with a smile, holding a wand in his hand.

“Ladies and gentlemen, first of all, on behalf of White Inc., thank you for being here.

- Get to the point, MM...”

It’s” One “that’s putting the pressure on. Max keeps his cool.

“I hope you excuse me for hurrying. The identity of the goods is the reason that makes us shorten the formalities.”

Claudia is shocked by the word “commodity”.

“Something of this quality deserves a wider audience. However, we only present it to you as a sign of gratitude for your loyalty, and of course, as a measure of the respect we have for the safety of your establishments.”

Claudia listens in horror, shocked by the lustful looks they keep giving her. They are disgusting beings. They all have horrible bodies and ugly faces, and they look evil and eerie.

“We’ll take your bids after the meal,” MM continues, walking towards the cage and grabbing Claudia by the hair in a theatrical gesture.

“The merchandise is well known to all of you.”

Claudia closes her eyes, trying to hold back tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.