More Fun With Bruno Our Pet Dog: My Descent Into Being a K9 Slut - Cover

More Fun With Bruno Our Pet Dog: My Descent Into Being a K9 Slut

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: More of our pet fucking me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Bestiality   .

Two weeks ago I had some delightfully sexy fun with Bruno, our pet dog. I had been chatting online, through email messages with a really nice guy from Storiesonline on the afternoon of Wednesday the 8th of July.

The messages we exchanged had me feeling extremely horny and so I told him in the absence of my husband, and any of my regular playmates, I was going to get really dirty with Bruno once again.

I had been fingering my fanny whilst messaging the guy and had told him that I was going to get ready and take a serious cocking from our pet dog.

Bruno was bouncing around expectantly and I’m sure he can tell when I’m feeling fruity and it gets him really worked up. I stroked and patted him telling him that ‘Mummy was going to get ready for him’ and that when I came back down I would be his ‘fuckslut for the day.’

He was wagging his tail and trying to lick my face as I carried on telling him, “Yes aren’t you a good boy. Mummy’s going to go now and get all slutted up for you, and then when I come down I want your big, cock buried right up my cunt.”

I was feeling incredibly horny as I got myself ready in our bedroom. I decided I was going full slut for our dog and popped on on a pair of red stockings, red high heels, and put a collar around my neck to top the utter tart look off. I did my makeup for him; eye shadow and red lipstick. I wanted to look nice for my lover!

My shaven pussy was already soaking and as I was getting ready I slid three or four fingers easily up my wet gash in anticipation of the fucking I was going to receive.

I made my way back into the living room to find Bruno bouncing around excitedly. When he saw me dressed the way I was and I told him how much I loved him, he could obviously smell my steaming pussy and he dashed over to me in an instant.

I had messaged Mike my husband telling him what I was about to do, and I had received a lovely message back from him telling me that he would be home in a couple of hours or so and he expected to find me being well fucked or having been well fucked by our pet.

Bruno bounced over to me and immediately began licking at my frothing gash.

I sat down on one of our chairs and spread my legs allowing our pet to get easy access to my wet, gaping, fanny hole. He expertly licked me using his rough tongue to slide up and down my wet cunny, parting my lips and on occasion probing my wet cunt deep with his long, rough tongue making me scream. He really is an expert pussy lickermand he licked and lapped at my wet slit for what seemed like ages.

I was so turned on from my earlier disgusting messaging and from having played with myself whilst getting ready, that he soon had me cumming on his tongue.

As he stood wagging his tail and obediently licking and lapping at my aching quim my first orgasm hit me. “That’s it baby lick my fucking cunt out. That’s it, be a good boy for mummy and get that tongue right up my wet, fucking hole.” I disgustingly urged our dog on as my climax crashed over me. He kept willingly licking me and all my juices as I sprayed fanny batter from my squirting pussy. He was licking even harder to savour my sticky cum.

“Oh you clever boy,” I told him as I sat spread like a slut, and was recovering from my crashing climax. “You’re a very clever boy and I love you, clever boy,” I told him.

He was getting very excited by this point and tried to mount me, grabbing my legs one at a time as he was so excited and humping my stocking clad legs, sending spurts of his precum shooting all over my red stockings.

His claws dug in, ripping a hole in my red stockings as he continued humping away and sending his delicious cum spitting all over my thigh and stocking clad legs.

“Do you want to fuck mummy?” I teasingly asked him. “Do you want to give mummy your big cock and a good hard fucking?!”

I removed his grip from around my leg and positioned him between my spread legs once more. With my legs spread wide and my heels digging into our floor, I must have looked some sight! His spunk was all over my stockings as he delightfully positioned himself to start fucking me in the missionary position.

I have become quite an expert at guiding him in me, so that his cock still in its sheath can start to be released as he begins to buck into me.

“Oh fuck yes!, that’s it baby. Oh fuck yes that’s it, that’s it give me your cock.” I told him as he began to hit home. After his first few stabs found my clit and my pussy lips he finally hit the target. With just a couple more thrusts he slotted his dong easily into my wide, wet, fanny and began screwing me with a hard and fast rhythm.

“Oh fucking hell that’s it baby! Fuck it, fuck my cunt. Fuck mummy, go on baby fuck mummy hard!” I urged him on as he banged away at me. His throbbing cock being withdrawn from me on a couple of thrusts, but easily finding its way home again up my slippery tube. I was so wet and so fucking turned on.

Steadily he built up a good rhythm and was soon pounding me really hard but was unable in this position to get his knot fully buried up me.

It was a delightful hard fuck that lasted a couple of minutes, but as his knot hadn’t taken and as he withdrew I could see his big, red, swollen dog cock hanging down between his legs. He had cum quite heavily already, spraying his jizz up me and also all over my fanny lips, stomach, thighs and as he withdrew he was still spitting his delicious spunk over both my stocking clad legs.

“Good boy, that’s it cum for mummy. Let mommy have a suck on that!” I told him looking at his massive dog cock hanging down between his legs.

“Let me get my lips around that big cock of yours sweety!” I told him as I slid underneath him and began licking the tip of his engorged cock.

He really does cum an awful lot. Thin precum to start with, but when he is knotted with me his jizz is definitely thicker and far more fucking delicious than I thought it would be, but in this position he was shooting his thin, salty cum all over my face and my tits.

I continued the licking of his shaft and his tip, letting him spray his sticky load all over me feeling like an utter doggy cumslut. My face took a great creaming from his cum and I enjoyed the taste and feeling of being his slut for target practice.

I played with my rock hard clitty as I did so, taking myself to the verge of another orgasm by playing with my clit and rubbing my wet cunthole really hard as I licked and savoured our dogs massive cock.

I then moved into a 69 position with him, with me underneath working on his big, red, cock as he tried his best to lick my pussy at the same time. With just a slight adjustment of position, with me slightly on my side, I was able to really get to work on his cock and allow him easier access to my wet fanny.

He really does enjoy licking his own cum up, and for that matter the cum of me and my husband as well. He licked around my pussy, around my tummy, and also all over my thighs and stockings, savouring the taste of the spunk that he had been shooting in me and all over me.

I was now sucking hard on his cock as his spunk flowed into my willing slut mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.