Twins: A Love Story - Cover

Twins: A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by Thomas Alexander Garrison

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 3 - Fraternal twins begin a life of sexual exploration.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Petting  

On the weekend before the last week of school, Sue called John to her room. She was sitting at the desk. She had the laptop on and there was a porn site on the screen. “You ever watch incest porn?”

“Not a fantasy I’m having right now,” he replied, eliciting a chuckle from Sue. “Why?”

“I kinda got curious. You know how a lot of those scenes start?”

“Hm?”

“One person walking in on the other masturbating.”

John laughed. “We’re just walking, talking cliches.”

Sue laughed too. “You know another common way they begin?”

“How?”

“One person walking in on the other watching porn.” She gave him a wink and turned back to the screen. “Ooh, that looks painful.”

“Yeah it does.”

Sue nudged him with her elbow.

“Wha—oh!”

John pointedly cleared his throat. Then, with mock indignation, he said, “Sue, what are you doing?”

Sue closed the laptop. “Nothing,” she said in a little-girl voice.

“You were watching porn, weren’t you?”

“Nooo.”

John reopened the laptop. “You were too! That’s very wrong, Sue!”

They stared at each other for a moment, then Sue mouthed, “You’re going to tell mom.”

“I’m going to tell Mom!”

“No, don’t! Puh-leeze! Mom will ground me forrr-ever and take away the car!”

“You should have thought about that before you started watching porn!”

Please John. Don’t tell! I’ll do anything!”

“Anything?”

Anything!

“Show me your tits!”

“Oh, no John! You’re my bruh-ther!”

“Mom!”

“All right! All right!”

Sue got up from the chair. Both of them moved away from the desk. With a fake sniffle and an exaggerated sad face, Sue unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she waited.

“Bra too!”

“But Joooohn!”

“Mom!”

The bra came off. John walked over to her and began fondling her breasts. “Wow Sue! You have such great tits!”

Sue’s moan was only half-faked. “No, John! You shouldn’t be doing this! I’m your sister!”

John continued playing with Sue’s breasts until she mouthed, “Blow job.”

“I think you need to suck my cock!”

“No John! You’re my bruh-ther!”

“Mom!”

Sue fell to her knees and undid the fly of his pants. John kicked off his slippers and Sue got him out of his pants. Rubbing his groin through his briefs, Sue opened her mouth and bobbed her head.

“Yeah Sue! Suck it! Suck that cock!”

Sue put his hand on her head. Thrusting with his groin, he pushed Sue’s head down on the invisible cock. Sue made gagging noises. “Swallow that cock, Sue!”

Sue moved out from under his hand.

“Please, John! Isn’t that enough?”

“No Sue! If can watch porn, you can fuck for real!”

“No John!”

John picked her up from the floor. Pretending to be rough while Sue pretended trying to get away, they went over to the bed. He playfully wrestled her onto the bed, then took her jeans off. Getting between her legs, he lapped her groin just outside the pantyline.

“Noooo John! No John! Oh John! Oooooh John! Fuck me big brother!”

John moved up and began dry humping Sue.

“Oh John! You’re so big!”

“Oh Sue! You’re so wet and tight!”

“Oh God, John! I’m going to cum, John! Oh God, I’m cumminnnng!”

John continued dry humping her. Sue mouthed, “Turn me over.” John turned Sue around and shifted her to the doggy position. He began grinding her ass. “You like that, don’t you Sue?”

“Feels sooo good! Fuck me, John! Fuck me! I’m cumming again!”

They maneuvered on the bed so that Sue was straddling John. She began lightly bouncing on him. John took the opportunity to start playing with her breasts again.

“Oh John! I just looove the feel of that big ole cock inside me! Oh John, I’m going to cum again! I’m cuminnnng!”

Sue flopped down on John. “Cum!” she whispered. John turned them around so he was on top. He began dry humping her again. He made some exaggerated grunting noises then moved up Sue’s body. Rubbing his groin, he gave an elongated groan as he pretended to ejaculate. He move off Sue and lay down next to her.

“Oh John! You’re the best big brother a girl ever had!”

They looked at each other for a moment, and then started laughing their asses off. John laughed so hard he fell of the bed. Sue, still laughing, asked, “You okay?”

Still laughing himself, he said, “I’m all right.” He climbed back onto the bed. Their laughter slowly died down, and John seized a sudden impulse to kiss her. As they started necking, he turned them on their sides and pulled her close. They stroked each other’s backs and asses. John made occasional forays under her panties to massage a buttock. Sue slipped her hands under his shirt. Eventually, she gave the neckline a tug. John let her take off his shirt.

They hugged tightly for a little while, simply enjoying the skin-on-skin contact. Soon enough, they were kissing and necking and stroking each other again. John introduced some breast play into the mix. John turned Sue onto her back and started kissing and licking down her body. Sue responded with little noises of pleasure and encouragement. When he reached her crotch, he stopped to take her panties off. He went back to kissing and licking her, getting as close to her pussy as he dared. His hand massaged her vulva. Occasionally, he switched sides and hands. When she seemed ready (and the aroma became just a little too heady for him), he moved his thumb to her clit. He had only done a few circles on her clit when she touched his head and said, “Come here.”

John moved back up her body and kissed her. “Keep it bubbly,” she cooed.

John began grinding her softly. They resumed kissing and caressing. John’s hand found a breast and he concentrated on that. Sue’s legs slid up, and they found a comfortable position. John was careful not to rub too hard or fast, knowing his briefs could easily irritate her. Sue directed his head to her ear, and John licked and sucked her earlobe. They stayed like this awhile, sounds of delight coming from both of them.

“Take those off,” Sue said.

John stopped completely. He looked at her and asked, “What about rule three?”

“You obviously missed the ‘for now’ part when I said, ‘For now, at least one of us has to have their underwear on at all times.’ I never intended that rule to be forever. I want to feel you down there. And I want to take showers together.”

“Are you sure?”

Sue placed her hands on both sides of John’s face. “I. Trust. You.”

“What about accidents?”

“I have a plan for that.”

John slipped off his briefs and threw them to the floor. He was about to resettle on Sue when she said, “Hold on a sec. I want to spread the juices around a little. Okay. Worm around a little bit so it lubes you up too. Good. Go ahead and start moving. Mm. Much better than our underwear. How does it feel to you?”

“Exquisite.”

“Waxing eloquent, are we?”

“If you could feel what I feel the way I feel it, you’d know there is no other word.”

“Speaking of feeling, we have to be really careful with this. Getting pregnant would be bad enough but--”

“--getting pregnant without actually fucking would be downright embarrassing.”

“Yeah. So if it feels like you’re going to cum, get up here and I’ll finish you off.”

“Okay. How about accidents?”

“Go a little low.”

Sue squeezed her legs together.

“You sure that’s going to work?”

“Go a little faster.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah, it’ll work. It’s nice and warm and feels good. You’re still going to need to use your hand, though.”

“If you’re sure.”

“I am. Now shut up and kiss me.”

He did. After a little while of kissing, caressing, and grinding, she said, “Maybe a little bit faster?”

A bit later, she said, “You’re starting to feel a bit heavy.”

John shifted himself so his weight was off her and he could look down at her. He held her waist and shifted a bit forward. He noticed that this position was also good for preventing accidents. He also noticed something else.

“Your boobs are bouncing.”

“You’re sil--”

Sue suddenly gasped and shuddered. “Oh!”

John was off her instantly. “Oh my God! Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I’m sorry!”

“I think I just had an orgasm,” she said, still looking like she was in shock.

“Really?”

“I think so. Just a little, tiny one. I didn’t think I was that worked up.”

“Is that weird?”

“I don’t know. On Scarleteen, every time someone asks whether something is weird, the short answer is always no. So I’ll just go with it.”

“As long as you’re okay.”

“I am, but you’ve lost your erection.”

“Panicking will do that. Don’t worry about it. I’m okay to quit now.”

“Oh, like hell! I’m not satisfied!” Sue threw her arms around him and kissed him.

When Sue was satisfied, she jacked John off. After the last spurt, she climbed on top of him. She gave him pecks all over his face while rubbing her body all over him. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Having fun.”

“Okay.”

“Oh, look what I’ve done now! I got cum all over us,” Sue said with mock guilt.

John gave her a mock sigh. “I guess we’re just going to have to take a shower.”

“I’m soooo disappointed!”

Sue got off him and pulled him off the bed. As they began walking to the shower, she asked, “Want to try looking for your prostate?”

“My what?”

“Prostate. You know, male g-spot. I thought you were educating yourself,” Sue scolded.

“I’ve been more focused on female anatomy.”

“You certainly get an A in that!”

“Thanks.”

“So you want to try?”

John sighed. “What does it involve?”


So it was that over their next few sessions, John wound up with Sue’s finger, dipped in vegetable oil, up his ass. In turn, John continued his exploration of the anterior wall of Sue’s vagina. Though they sometimes came close, neither of them could quite find the spot. John also introduced anal play to Sue, doing the same to her has she did to him. They found she was just as sensitive, but John had more difficulty stimulating both sides at the same time. Eventually, they gave up the intensive investigations in favor of the occasional exploration. With school out of session and their mother at work, they had plenty of time.

They also continued grinding, but their efforts were directed toward duplicating the orgasm John accidentally gave her. Sometimes it worked; more often, it did not. Usually, John had to quit so Sue could finish him off. These experiments continued fairly intensively until the inevitable happened.

“Oh fuck!” John said as he began ejaculating. He shifted up Sue’s body quickly so most of the semen spurted onto her belly.

“Sorry,” he said.

Her face mirrored his shock. “Towel!”

“Right,” John replied. In his hurry to roll off Sue, he fell off the bed. He got the towel and handed it to her. She pressed it down on her pussy like she was staunching blood flow. Once she was satisfied she had absorbed it all, she began wiping her stomach off. Meanwhile, John was walking around in circles apologizing and debasing himself.

“Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I’m a fucking idiot! It seemed like that came from nowhere. Stupid fool! I let myself get too caught up in the pleasure. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Fucking idiot! I wouldn’t blame you if you don’t want to do this anymore! Fucking fool! Goddamned--”

Sue burst out laughing. Soon she was laughing her ass off. John stopped and stared at her in shock. When he got his mouth working again, he said, “What the hell is so fucking funny?”

Sue was laughing so hard it took her three attempts before she could gain enough control to speak. “If you were going to lay odds on who would cum first doing that, who would you say it would be?”

John began laughing himself.

Nevertheless, they were much more careful with grinding after that.


On some days during their summer of exploration, they spent the entire day naked, whether or not they did anything. On one of those days, John suggested they take a bath together like when they were children. Sue readily agreed.

“You know, this tub seemed a lot bigger the last time we took a bath together,” John said as he got in facing her. They both tried to find a comfortable position.

“We were like, seven.”

“That would explain it.”

They shifted around until they both found a less awkward position.

“So what do we do now?” Sue asked.

“I don’t know. Wash each other. Fool around a little bit?”

“Sounds good.”

But it turned out to be too awkward for both of them. Finally, John took his fingers out of her pussy and began massaging his shoulder. “Damn it, Clark Kent and Lois Lane managed this.”

“Well, that scene was just plain strange.”

“True.”

“And they cut the scene before they really started doing anything.”

“I can see why now.”

“You want to just cut our losses and try again some other time?”

“Yeah.”

As they were drying each other off, Sue said, “Still, it does give me an idea.”

“Uh oh.”

“When have you not enjoyed my experiments?”

“The first time you went poking your finger in my ass comes to mind,” he said as they started walking hand-in-hand to Sue’s room.

“Shut up.”

“I’m just saying my experiments work better the first time around.”

“Like what?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.