Twins: A Love Story - Cover

Twins: A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by Thomas Alexander Garrison

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 2 - Fraternal twins begin a life of sexual exploration.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Petting  

Rule #1 was nice, simple, and self-explanatory: No fucking.

Rule #2 was simple in concept, but more difficult in execution: If either of them were at a point where they thought they could not keep from fucking, they had to stop. John was more than happy to comply with this rule; he had no desire whatsoever to rape his sister. But at the time neither of them really knew where that point would come or what would trigger it. And it was confusing. Sue would invoke the rule, yet a few days later she would have them do the exact same thing.

For example, a couple days after her “experiment,” she pulled him into the bathroom to do it again. Except she was twice—no, three times—as torturous. Then after she made him cum, she turned him around, smashed her mouth against his, and shoved his hand down her shorts. Surprisingly, she was not wearing panties. “Quickly! Quickly! Don’t mess around!”

John only invoked the rule once. He had just made her cum. He was naked; she only had her panties on. Rule #3: At least one of them had to have their underwear on—a safeguard to make sure rules one and two were not broken. It also allowed them to grind without fear of an accident.

As usual, watching Sue having her orgasm and come down from it was glorious. This time, she had an arm on her forehead, her eyes were closed, and she was breathing through her mouth. John’s body was starting to get used to this. He no longer felt an urgent need to get off right after making her cum. The boner was there, obviously. But it seemed to have more patience. His mind was different, however. He thought—and hoped—he would never get used to seeing a girl cumming.

Sue opened her eyes. “What are you thinking?”

“That you’re beautiful.”

“You’re prejudiced.”

“If so, so what?”

Reaching for John’s dick, Sue said, “Come here, I want to try something.”

“Uh oh.”

“Have you ever not enjoyed my experiments?”

“Not yet.”

“So come here and straddle me. Lay on top of me. Does this feel okay?” She was slowly stroking his cock.

“For now, but I don’t think it’ll work when you start going faster.”

“So you can sit back up when you need me to go faster. No, don’t kiss me. Just enjoy.”

Sue traced her fingertips down John’s spine, making him shudder. When she reached the base, she fingered around the dimple above his ass. John thought it was an interesting sensation. Not a particularly big turn-on, but pleasant. Sue tried to reach further.

“Scoot up a bit. Oh! Too much weight on the belly. Come on down over here. Scoot up a little bit. Hey, this works better for jacking you.”

“Yeah.”

“When you cum, just make sure you don’t get it on the sheets.”

“Okay.”

Sue had started tracing her fingertips down again when John said, “I have a question.”

“What?”

“When I cum on you, does it do anything for you?”

“Porn question?”

“In porn, the girls are ecstatic about it.”

“Well, obviously I can’t speak for every woman, but I don’t get anything out of it. It’s just that if we change the sheets too much, Mom will think something is up.”

After a pause, she asked, “Do you get something out of it?”

“I’m basically just happy to come--”

Sue snorted.

“--but there is ... something. I don’t know what.”

“Interesting.”

John opened his mouth to say something else, but Sue interrupted, “Can I do this now?”

“Be my guest.”

Sue started again at the top of his spine. She circled the dimple above his ass again, then caressed a buttock. Slowly she moved her hand to the crack and started worming a finger between his buttocks. She looked like she was expecting something, but he could only look at her with bemusement.

Then she stopped stroking him and reached for his leg. “Bring your leg around like this. Okay. That seems about right.”

“What are you--”

“Shh.”

Sue started all over again. John was about to laugh. This was silly. It was going nowhere—at least, not where Sue obviously thought it was going to go. Even his boner was starting to soften, though Sue kept stroking him lightly. Then her finger found his anus. And pressed. And started rubbing.

“Oh my God!”

Suddenly his boner was completely restored. Sue gave him a mischievous smile. “Like that?”

“Oh my God!”

Continuing to play with his anus, Sue started stroking him faster. This was driving him crazy. Without being fully aware of it, his hand brushed down Sue’s side. His hand found her panties, his fingers hooked in and started pulling. John glanced at his hand, jerked it away. Pulling her hands away, he shouted, “Stop!” He pushed himself away from her, and fell off the bed.

“Oh my God! Are you okay?” Sue asked.

“I’m all right. Give me a minute,” John said, desperately trying to get a hold of himself. He sat up by the bedside. Sue joined him and put her arm around him. They sat like that until John’s breath came back under control, his erection went away, and the sensation from his ass subsided.

“I almost--”

“But you didn’t.”

“I could’ve--”

“No, you couldn’t.”

“That was so fucking scary.”

“It’ll be all right.”

They sat like that for a little while. Then John said, “I guess playtime is over tonight.”

“I guess so.”

“Good night.”

“Good night.”

John collected his clothes and went to the door. Sue called him before he left. He turned around and asked, “Yeah?”

“I still love you, bro.”

“Thanks.”


A couple nights later, she walked into his room and asked, “Ready to try it again?”

John’s jaw dropped. “No!”

“Okay.”

Then she left.


A few nights later, she walked into his room and asked, “Ready, yet?”

“Are you fucking crazy?” he shouted.

This caused Sue to take a step back. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re nuts! You’re out of your fucking mind!”

Sue buried her face in her hands and looked like she was about to cry. But she wiped her hands down and put them at her sides. “Look, I’m really, really horny and I can’t get myself off. If we don’t do the anal stuff, can we mess around and then talk?”

The plaintive look on her face melted John’s anger. “Yeah.”

After they were done, Sue said, “It’s been awhile since my panties were that soaked.”

“Why are you so interested in fingering my asshole?”

“Don’t you want to do it again? You looked like you were really enjoying it.”

“I do, I did, but it can’t happen and that’s that and you didn’t answer the question.”

“Because of the look of pure pleasure on your face.”

“Oh.” After everything he said about how Sue looked when she was having an orgasm, he could not gainsay that answer.

“So I want to give you that kind of pleasure again,” Sue added.

“Well it can’t happen.”

“Why not?”

“You really have no idea just how scary that was for me, do you?”

“You know I do!”

John snorted in disbelief. “Like you’ve ever been scared you were going to rape me.”

Sue closed her eyes and looked down. She took a couple of deep breaths. When she look up again, her eyes were hard and intense and a bit scary.

“If not actually rape you, then drive you so wild you couldn’t stop either.”

That stopped John for a moment. Obviously he knew what happened between them sometimes scared her. He just did not realize it scared her that way. “I’m sorry. I really didn’t know.”

“It’s okay.”

“So why do you tempt fate so much?”

“I never tempt fate.”

“Then how come you get scared and no more than a week later you’re wanting to do the exact same thing?”

“Because I figure out how to do it so I don’t lose control,” Sue replied as if the answer were obvious.

That stopped John again. He was embarrassed he had not thought about that. Sue smacked his head playfully. “And here I thought you were starting to grow a brain!”

“Shut up.”

“Okay, so no more anal play unless you get it figured out.”

“Good.”


It took John a month to get it figured out and be confident it would work. True to her word, Sue did not try to engage in anal play. She did not ask again whether he was ready, either. John truly appreciated that—all the more so because he knew she was deliberately giving him time. True, he gave her time in his own way. But he did it because he was boneheaded, so it didn’t count.

Once he did get it figured out, he had to wait a couple days so their mother would be working late. On that day, when they got home from school they went into the kitchen for a snack.

“I’ve got a plan,” he said, “Are you up for it?”

“Finally!”

“Shut up and come with me.”

He took Sue by the hand and led her to the bathroom. He started taking off his clothes. “You know, you should at least sway your hips if you’re going to put on a strip show,” Sue said.

“Shut up,” John said. But he made a mental note.

When he was naked, he said, “Take off your shirt and shorts.”

She did sway her hips as she slowly peeled off her shirt. She turned around and bent over as she pushed her shorts down. She shook her ass at him before stepping out of them. Zero to sixty.

“Hm.”

“What?” she asked as she turned around and reached back to undo her bra.

“No, leave that on.”

“Okay.”

“Do what you do, but when I tell you I’m ready, no more teasing, no more torture.”

“Tonight’s your night.”

John turned around. In a moment he felt her arms coming up under his as she pressed herself against him. Then she started kissing his neck and he shuddered.

“You’ve really gotten into the warming up part now, haven’t you?” Sue asked between kisses.

“You’ve got no one to blame but yourself for that.”

Sue licked him behind the ear and whispered, “I’ll go to my grave torn with guilt for it.”

“Shut up.”

“Be nice.” Sue licked him behind his ear and began moving her hands. Soon, she proved she could be even more torturous with her hands when she did not have clothes in the way. John let her work him until the precum was dripping, his boner was like a steel rod, and his balls were aching.

“Okay, let’s do this. Don’t stroke me too hard or I’ll cum too quick.”

One hand went to his cock and the other moved to the crack of his ass.

“You’re going to have to lean against the wall a little.”

When Sue’s finger found his anus, he thought he would cum then and there, even though Sue’s stroking was very light. The pleasure was so great that his brain was buzzing. His eyes were losing focus, and he desperately wished there was something on the wall he could grab on to. Then, somehow, Sue’s voice broke into the din.

“I can’t really see your face this way.”

“You’re going ... to have to wait ... until I get used to this. Otherwise ... watching ... your face ... getting hornier by the second ... will make me lose control.”

“I—”

“You can’t ... lie to me ... so don’t ... lie to yourself. This is making you hornier than hell. If I lose control you would let me fuck you right now.”

“I—”

“Okay, I think I’m good. Stop for a minute.”

Sue withdrew her hands. John turned around and guided Sue to sit on the toilet. Standing in front of her, he said, “Okay. Go for it.”

Sue reached around and up under his crotch with one hand and started stroking him again with the other. Waves of pleasure hit when she found his anus again and started rubbing. He was getting ready to come when he realized his dick was practically in Sue’s face. He did not want to come on her face; he had seen it in porn and it always looked degrading. He tried to adjust his body, but she moved with him as if she were just following his pleasure. Finally, he had her stop again. He looked around the room and grabbed a bath towel. He folded it up and had her sit on that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.