Twins: A Love Story - Cover

Twins: A Love Story

Copyright© 2020 by Thomas Alexander Garrison

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 1 - Fraternal twins begin a life of sexual exploration.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Petting  

“John can I--” Sue said as she burst into John’s room. John quickly pulled the covers over himself.

“Haven’t you heard of knocking?”

“I’m sorry. I just—were you jacking off?”

“No!”

Sue gave John the look she always did when she caught him lying. “C’mon, John. We were in the womb together. I can almost read your mind.”

“You should show me some respect. I am the older one.”

“Only by a few minutes.” Sue walked over and sat on the bed. “But I was conceived first.”

“What makes you think that?”

“‘Cause I’m the smarter one,” Sue answered with a self-satisfied smiled. Both twins laughed.

“So, were you jacking off?” Sue asked again.

“Yes.”

“Let me watch.”

John gave her a shocked look. “What?”

“C’mon, John, we’re fourteen. Within a few years we’ll be having sex for real. I don’t want to be totally unprepared for boys when I’m ready.”

John sighed, but he pushed the covers back down. He was only half-hard, and at this point, he could just let his erection go away on its own. But he knew he would not get rid of his sister unless he let her watch. He started stroking himself, a bit embarrassed. Not because his sister was seeing his cock; they had taken baths together when they were younger so they had already seen each other’s junk. Playing with himself while she watched was an entirely different matter, though. He decided to simply concentrate on jacking off, imagining he was having sex with Scarlett Johansson.

It was not working. He got himself back to full hardness easily enough. But watching himself masturbate made him realize just how ridiculous jacking off looked. It was a shock when his sister’s hand suddenly covered his. He looked at her and immediately noticed she was breathing a little heavily.

“Can I?” she asked.

John slipped his hand out from under hers, and Sue took over stroking him. Looking into each others eyes while she slid her hand on his cock, John decided that jacking off wasn’t so ridiculous after all. At least, not when someone else was doing it to him. John thought it odd that, even though Sue was not doing anything different than what he did to himself, it felt better. Even odder, his sister had a funny look in her eyes and she was breathing almost as heavily as he was.

“Is this okay?” she asked.

“Yeah. Go a little faster, work it up.”

Sue complied, and soon John was squirming and thrusting his dick in her hand. Then with an involuntary grunt he came. In several squirts, semen covered his belly, his cock, and Sue’s hand.

“Well, that was messy,” Sue deadpanned.

“Smartass. There’s a towel underneath the bed.”

“Ah, that’s why you do your own laundry now,” Sue said as she went after the towel.

John watched Sue wipe the semen from her hand. “Not exactly.”

“Do tell.”

“About a year ago I had a wet dream.” Sue began wiping the cum off his belly. “You don’t have to do that.”

“It’s okay. Continue the story.” Sue moved the towel toward his genitals.

“Anyway, the next time Mom did laundry, she said, ‘You’re starting to grow up.’ And then she gave me the Talk.”

“Oh God!”

“Yeah.”

Sue finished wiping John’s semen away. John pulled his bottoms back up. Sue dropped the towel, shoved her pajama bottoms and panties off, laid on the bed next to John, and spread her legs. “Do me now,” she commanded.

For a second time, John’s jaw dropped. “What?”

“Well, you shouldn’t be totally ignorant about girls either and I’m horny enough now to go diddle myself anyway and fair’s fair.”

“Okay, what do I do?”

Sue took John’s right hand and placed it on her pussy. Then she guided his middle finger to her entrance. “This is where the dick goes.”

“Kinda figured that.”

“Shut up. Circle your finger around there a little and slowly start working your finger in. Slowly—slowly! Yeah, that’s better. Go in as far as you can. Ooh, you can go deeper than I can!”

“I have bigger hands,” John said with a smirk.

“Shut up. See how I am wet?”

“Yeah.”

“Start moving your finger in and out, kind like you’re fucking me. Not all the way out, you idiot! That’s better. Keep it slow like that. Okay, good enough.”

Sue took John’s hand again and guided his finger to her clit. “Feel that?”

“That bump? Yeah.”

“Start rubbing there. No, do little circles. Yeah like that.”

Soon Sue was squirming as wildly as John himself had been earlier. John watched her screw her eyes shut and felt her hips starting to buck. But after a few more seconds she opened her eyes and gave him a look of discomfort. “It’s starting to get a little raw. Grease it up some,” she said.

John moved his hand down and slipped his finger back into her pussy. After finger fucking her for a few seconds, he returned to the bump—to Sue’s obvious pleasure. A quick learner, John alternated fingering Sue and playing with her clit.

Within a few minutes, Sue ordered, “Stop fingering me. Just dip it and go. I’m almost there.”

Then in another minute, Sue grabbed John hard and kept repeating, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

Then it seemed to John like Sue exploded, still holding on to him. She shoved his hand away as she thrashed against his body. Slowly she loosened her grip as her shudders subsided. Finally she released him. With a final shudder, she said, “Fuck.”

John had never really considered his sister’s looks before, but watching her come down from her orgasm, he suddenly thought his sister never looked more beautiful.

“You’re hard again,” Sue said.

“Yeah.”

“You’re going to have to take care of it yourself this time,” she said as she started putting her panties back on.

“No problem.”

After getting her pajama bottoms back on, Sue sat back down on the bed. “That was the best orgasm I ever had.”

John touched her back and said, “Me too.”

“Well, good night,” Sue said, getting up and heading for the door.

“Wait a minute! What was it you originally came in here for?”

“I forgot,” Sue answered, leaving the room.

John reached for his boner. Back to Scarlett Johansson.


The next couple days were awkward for John. Every time he looked at Sue, he felt her body spasming against him and saw the look on her face as she was cumming. Sue, on the other hand, just seemed to get increasingly irritated at him. Finally she grabbed John’s wrist and dragged him to the hallway out of their mother’s earshot.

“Can you fucking get it together?” she hissed at him, “You’re going to freak Mom out if you keep acting weird!”

“Sorry.”

Sue hugged John. “Look, Mom works late tonight so we can talk, okay?”

“Yeah.”

So it was that evening John knocked on her bedroom door. He respected her, at least.

“Come in,” Sue called. She was in bed reading a book.

John hardly had the door closed behind him when Sue asked, “Do you regret what we did the other night?”

“Not ... exactly.”

They stared at each other for a moment. Then Sue set the book aside and said, “Well?”

“I got mixed feelings.”

“Okay.”

John did not continue. After another moment, Sue said, “Oh for fuck’s sake, get over here, sit down, and talk to me.”

John sat on the edge of the bed. “Okay. Partly I was worried that you were sorry for what happened.”

“Why the fuck would I be?”

“Brother. Sister. Twin.”

“Siblings play ‘House’ and ‘Doctor’ all the time,” Sue said. With a bemused look, she added, “We just went a little further than that. That’s all.”

“You’ve thought about it.”

“I am the smarter one!”

“But you were pissed at me.”

“Only because you didn’t think about it yourself and made things so fucking awkward. Best cum of my life and I wanted to bask in it and you got all weird about it.”

“Sorry.”

Sue sighed. “It’s okay. So are we good on the no regrets part?”

“Yes.”

“Good! So what’s really bothering you?”

“Fucking mind reader!”

“Twins,” Sue said in a singsong voice.

“Okay. Here’s the thing. I can’t get the image of you cumming out of my head. You looked awesome and glorious and beautiful.”

“Aw, you’re so sweet!” Sue said teasingly.

“Shut up. What’s really bothering me is that I want to do it again. I mean, make you cum.”

Sue snorted. “You just want me to jack you off again.”

“No I don’t.”

Sue gave him the “you’re lying” look.

“Okay, sure, it would be nice. But you don’t have to. I want to make you cum again whether or not you do anything to me. I can take care of myself. And that is the truth.”

“And that’s what’s really bothering you?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“Brother. Sister. Twin. Kind of perverted, don’t you think?”

Sue paused, thinking. “Sounds to me like you just want to make your sister happy. Nothing wrong with that.”

“If you say so,” John said while getting up and heading to the door.

In a voice that sounded suspiciously like their mother, Sue said “We’re not done yet.”

John turn to face his sister with a sigh. Now she was going to yell at him and he deserved it.

“Okay,” Sue said and threw off the covers.

“Okay, what?”

“Okay you can make me cum again, you idiot!”

John’s jaw dropped as he stared at his sister in disbelief.

“Well, get over here,” Sue ordered.

“Are you sure?”

“Promise not to be weird tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“Then I’m sure.”

John walked over to her and started to pull down her pajama bottom. “Whoa, stop, what are you doing?” Sue said.

Crestfallen, John let her go and started walking away again. “Where are you going?” Sue asked.

“Going away so you can have your laugh,” John muttered.

Now starting to get angry, Sue asked, “You want to pet the kitty or not?”

“Yes!”

“Well, you can’t just go for it like that,” Sue explained, “You need to warm me up a bit first.”

“Oh.” After a beat, he added, “But the other night you put my hand right on your pussy!”

“I was already a bit worked up jacking you off, smartass. Tonight we’ve just been talking. I don’t go from zero to sixty instantaneously, you know.”

“Oh, sorry.”

Sue sighed. “It’s okay. Get back over here.”

John went over and sat on the bed again. “Okay, what do I do?”

“Kiss me.”

John put his hand on Sue’s cheek and gave her a peck on the mouth.

“You fucking idiot!” she said.

Smiling, John replied, “That’s Goddamn smartass to you!”

She slapped his arm. “Keep it up and I’ll kick you out and won’t let you touch me again!”

“Sorry.”

“Now kiss me right. Like in the movies at the start of a sex scene.”

This time John cupped her face with both hands before kissing her. He obviously did it right because when they parted, she said, “More.”

So he kissed her again, and their arms went around each other as the kiss became more enthusiastic. Soon, Sue parted her lips, and John went with it, keeping his lips on hers. After a few awkward seconds, Sue pulled away and grabbed him by the ears. “Bro, learn to take a fucking hint!”

Then she smashed her mouth against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She pulled away, looked at him a moment, and kissed him again. This time when she parted her lips, his tongue met hers. They slid down on the bed while kissing, and when she pushed his head toward her neck, John got the hint and began kissing and sucking. He was very careful not to leave any hickeys.

Sue was now moaning. “Touch my tit. Squeeze, don’t grab! Go gently! More like massage. Yeah, that’s better. Roll the nipple around with your palm. Good! Vary it up. Yeah! Do the other one too!”

They kissed and necked while John played with Sue’s breasts. As she grew hotter, her kissing became more passionate, her tongue more insistent, and she started nibbling his neck. Suddenly she took his hand off her breast and shoved it up her shirt. John took the hint and Sue gasped when his hand found her bare breast. She grabbed John’s face again, kissed him hard, forced her tongue into his mouth and then pulled away.

“Just use your fingertips on the nipple. Yeah, yeah. LIGHT pinch. Good! Put that into the routine.”

They spent a few minutes like that, with Sue growing even more wild and her breathing more ragged. Suddenly she exclaimed, “Fuck!” and pushed John away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.