An Alternative to Punishment - Cover

An Alternative to Punishment

by S star W

Copyright© 2020 by S star W

Drama Sex Story: A girl gets in trouble at school. Her teacher offers her an alternative to a spanking. Will she do it? And will she bring her younger sister into it? Find out,

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   .

Debbie, a sixteen year old sophomore, was in her science class. The class was waiting for their teacher to arrived, it wasn’t unusual for him to be late for class. He doubled as he disciplinary official and often had to witness the spanking of a student, usually boys but occasionally girls as well. That particular day she had been verbally fighting with one of the boys off and on throughout the day. The boy, whom she’d been fighting with, happened to sit behind her in this class and had started up the argument yet again. They had continued their whispered argument just before they entered the classroom. In frustration and to annoy him farther she turned to face the front of the class and ignore him. To annoy her right back, he reached towards her and grasped her bra strap, through her shirt, and pulled it and let it go. It slapped against her back making a loud pop. In her anger she turned around and punched him.

Mr. Johnson, Samuel (Sam) Johnson, came into the room just as she hit him. He had not seen or heard what had gone on before he entered the room. He, therefore, had to rely on what he saw her do, which was hit the boy. He called her to the front of the room. In a whispered voice he said, “You have always been a good student. I’m sure there was probably a good reason why you hit him but, as I didn’t see it, I’ll have to punish you for hitting him.” She had never been spanked at school, but had heard other girls say how painful it was. She had even seen a few girls crying afterwards and didn’t want any part of it. Her father’s spankings were bad enough and from what other had girls said the schools were worse. She whispered back to him, “Can’t we settled this privately. I,,, I mean he,,, well he popped my bra and I just retaliated. Dad will spank me if he finds out that I hit a boy. He has always said that if we got a spanking at school we would get double the spanking at home.” He knew that she was likely telling the truth. Her father was known for being a hard man to get along with. Her words, however, gave him an idea. He had always had something of a crush on her and was quickly developing one for her little sister, Judy, as well.

He thought for a few minutes and said, “I will keep this between us for now. However, you will have to do something for me as well. You and, if you can get her to, your little sister will come over to my house and clean it for me Saturday.” Everyone knew that he was singe and had never been married, though no one knew why. He was a good looking man and fairly young.

(What people didn’t know about him was that his taste in the opposite sex ran rather young, teenage in fact. Yes, he secretly liked young teen girls and, though no one else knew it.) He even had some pictures of young girls. He wasn’t stupid enough to use the internet to get them though. That was a sure fire way to get himself pegged as a pedophile, no all of his pictures were of girls that he knew. He had secretly placed hidden cameras in the girls locker rooms at the school and at the local swimming pool. Of course the ones at the swimming pool often got pictures of girls too young for his taste as well as older women that didn’t appeal to him either.

She said, “I will talk to my sister about it, but I will certainly be there myself.” “Good, good, I will see you Saturday then,” he replied. It was the middle of the week now, so he had three days to prepare for her and hopefully her sister. There wasn’t much for him to do really, though he would put up some hidden cameras around the house to keep an eye on the girls. He would especially put some in the bathrooms in around his private pool. The pool he thought, ‘I especially want to ensure that I can see what’s going on around there.’

On Friday he caught Debbie in the hall and said, “I forgot to tell you. Bring your swimsuit, you and your sister both. I have a private pool and you may want to swim when you are done.” She had told him the day before that her sister had agreed to come as well.

On Saturday the two girls arrived at 10:00 in the morning. Sam quickly showed the girls what they needed to do and retreated to his home office. He booted up his computer and loaded the new security program he had installed. Over the last three days he had put hidden cameras in every room and all were linked to this program. With the click of the mouse he could see where the girls were and what they were doing anywhere in the house. If he chose he could even listen to them, audio was included in the hidden cameras.

The first finished their cleaning two hours before he had planned for them to, so he lead the girls out to the barn. He had converted into a hanger for his hobby. In the barn was an old bi-wing plane that he had restored. Unlike most bi-wing planes of that era, this one had room for four people to sit comfortably. It also had some features that, unless you looked closely, you would not see. The first of which was small vents that allow it to be used for crop dusting. The other feature was more for fun. You see, as a young man, Sam had seen an old video of women standing between the wings of a bi-wing plane as it flew through the air. Sam however, being a cautious sort of man, had added support straps to the supporting beams of the wings. That way, if he were ever lucky enough to have someone stand there, they wouldn’t be in danger of falling off the plane.

Seeing the straps on the wings Debbie asked, “What are those for.” Pointing at the straps. Judy was curious about them as well, but didn’t ask. He asked,” Have you ever seen any old videos of early air flight?” Both girls shook their heads. He said, “Follow me.” He took them into the house and looked through his videos before pulling one out. The three of us sat in front of the tv and watched the video. The girls were amazed. They watched as four women climbed onto each wing of the plane. They were equally amazed as they watched the plane take off and the women stayed on the wings throughout a short flight.

When the video was done, he said, “I have always wanted to recreate that. My plane isn’t nearly as big as that one though so it would be on a smaller scale. I think it would be fun to try. Unlike the one in that video, I have added security straps to ensure that no one falls off.” It was obvious that the video had frightened the girls somewhat, but it was equally obvious that it intrigued them as well. Hesitantly Debbie asked, “Have you ever done that?” Sam said, “No, I’ve never found anyone brave enough to try it. But I keep hoping.” “That’s why I added the support straps onto the wings. I wouldn’t want to risk someone falling off the plane,” he added.

The girls had already told him that they were done, so he asked, “Are you girls ready for me to take you home, or do you want to swim for a little while?” The girls looked at each other, then said simultaneously, “I want to swim for a little while.” They giggled as they realized that they had both answered at the same time. They took the bags they had brought with them into the bathroom to change into their bathing suits. Sam went to his bedroom to change as well. While there he booted up his laptop. He watched on the security cameras as the girls changed into their bikinis while he put on his own swim trunks. He noticed how firm their tits were. Debbie’s were B-cups with eraser sized nipples that, though they weren’t erect, stood out prominently. Judy on the other hand had small A-cup tits which were somewhat firmer and less prominent nipples. Neither girl had any sag to their breast, though being larger Debbie’s did giggle a little when she moved vigorously. She wasn’t moving that way now, but he had seen her running in the gym occasionally when he had to talk to a coach about something.

What really drew his attention was Debbie’s sparse pubic hair and Judy’s almost nonexistent ones. He had seen both of the girls naked on the shower cameras at the school, but this was a much closer view of them. Debbie said, “I need a trim again.” He heard Judy respond, “You should just shave it off like I do. It takes you longer for you to trim it than it takes me to shave down there.”

He saw the girls leave the bathroom and quickly met them at the pool. The three of them swam for an hour or so, then went inside to get dressed. He took the girls home. During the drive he made up his mind and said, “You know,, you girls did a great job cleaning up the house. Would the two of you like to come over on Saturdays and do it each week, I’ll pay you of course.” Judy, always the practical one, said, “How much?” He thought for a moment and said, “$25 dollars a week, each.” Judy countered, “$50 dollars a week each.” He said, “Done.” With that the girls had their first weekend job.

For the next two months the girls came over every Saturday to clean the house. There were occasions where one or the other of the girls had something that they had to do on the weekends but the other would be there. On one such Saturday, Judy was the only one there. She asked, “Can we go up in the plane. I’ve never flown before.” The plane had two passenger seats, so he said, “Sure. After you’ve finished.” Judy quickly finish cleaning the house. (They had been doing long enough now that it didn’t take long.)

Sam met her at the plane. He made sure she was securely strapped into one of the passenger seats and handed her a helmet. The helmet was equipped with a microphone and speakers so that they could talk to each other. He said to her, “While we are up here, I need to spray the orchard. Do you mind?” She replied, “No, this is fun.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.