Down Memory Lane With Mom - Cover

Down Memory Lane With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hippie mom expecting a visit from an old acquaintance starts reminiscing about the olden days and brings her son into her past

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was Friday night. Mom had made a dinner for Dad and I to warm up.

“I’ll just take a taxi, you don’t need to wait up for me,” Mom was saying to Dad.

“Well, that’ll be expensive,” Dad complained.

“I’m not coming home before ten just to save money on a taxi,” Mom replied in a strained voice.

“Hey Mom, I’ll pick you up,” I offered.

“There. Scott will pick me up.” Mom turned back to me. “Are you sure? I don’t know how long I’ll be. I might be ready right after dinner, and then again, I might want to stay out for a few drinks.”

“I don’t care Mom. I’ll come as soon as you call, however long it is.”

“You’re so sweet to me,” Mom smiled, stepping forward and stretching up to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I was surprised and pleased when she changed direction at the last moment and put her full mouth on mine, slipping her tongue quickly, and briefly, inside. She stepped back with a big smile, “Ready?”

She didn’t even look around to see where Dad was. Fortunately, he was out of sight in the kitchen.

“I’m taking Mom downtown, Dad.”

“Take my car,” he called. He came out of the kitchen, holding his keys out. “Your mother doesn’t want to be seen in that Jeep of yours.”

I smiled to myself. You mean, you don’t want your wife to be seen in an old Jeep. But I took the keys. I followed Mom out to the car, realizing Dad was right as I watched Mom’s slender legs click down the sidewalk in her high heels. It would be hard for Mom to keep her dress at an appropriate level getting in and out of my Jeep. The door closed behind us; Dad hadn’t even given Mom a kiss goodbye. Mom walked to the passenger side of the car. I rushed to open the door for her.

“Why, sir. Aren’t you the chivalrous one,” Mom smiled and batted her eyes.

I helped her into the car, admiring her legs, though she kept the dress at a reasonably proper level. Mom asked me to stay for a few minutes until she had met up with Jenna. She didn’t want to be stuck downtown by herself if something went amiss. I pulled up in front of the hotel and let Mom out of the car. I told her I’d wait until she popped out of the lobby to let me know everything was fine and to call me when she wanted me to come back. I said to just give me a wave and I’d be gone.

Mom disappeared into the hotel for three or four minutes before she reappeared. Instead of waving, Mom walked toward me. Two women followed her out of the hotel, one about her age and a girl, a very pretty one, about mine. They were obviously mother and daughter. The mother was a more buxom version of herself, as I had now seen her many times in pictures. Jenna.

I rolled the passenger window down and Mom popped her head inside. She was happy and excited.

“Park the car, honey. Jenna and Jenny want to meet you.”

Jenna came, joined Mom and poked her head inside too.

“Come on, young fella. You’re coming with us.” She stood and waved at the doorman. “Park this thing,” she dismissed Dad’s prized Lexus offhandedly. He ran around the front of the car to my door. Jenna leaned down again, “Come on. Do as your mother says.”

I got out of the car and joined Mom, Jenna, and Jenny. Jenny nodded and smiled at me but Jenna was talking to Mom.

“No, no. We’ll go to a pub. This place is too stuffy.” Assuming agreement, she started walking down the street. Mom smiled a me, shrugged, and followed. Jenny took my arm and pulled me along. “There’s no use arguing with Mom,” she said.

As we walked down the street, I realized my picture of Jenna was not quite accurate. I had visualized a sexy but quiet earth goddess but she was anything but. True she was still good looking but quiet she was not. She was a very outgoing and boisterous person.

I had never been to the pub Jenna took us to. It had great food and was a lot of fun. I declined a drink but Jenna insisted that I could have one or two before driving home. Dinner would take hours she said. She was right. It was over three hours before we left the pub and I had had more than a couple. We returned to the hotel and went up to Jenna’s room. She and Mom talked all the way back and in the elevator too. They had barely stopped talking enough to eat in the pub but they showed no sign of running out of things to say.

As soon as we were in the room, Jenna pulled out several bottles of wine.

“No, no, I can’t have any more. I have to drive Mom home,” I protested.

“You can’t drive now, you’ve had too much to drink,” Jenna insisted outrageously. “And your mother’s going to stay here tonight because we have lots more jawing to do.”

“Oh, Jenna. I can’t,” Mom cried.

“Why not? There’s two kingsize beds right here,” Jenna waved her arm in a sweep across the room. “It’s not like we haven’t slept in the same bed before.”

Mom blushed. “But I didn’t bring anything.”

“So? When did you ever need more than a pair of jeans, or even that?”

Mom giggled. “But Gordon will freak out.”

“Call him and tell him you’re staying with me tonight and Scott is staying too to make sure you’re all right. Scott, you call for your father. The phone’s over there.”

With that, Jenna dragged Mom over to the bed by the window and they began talking again. Jenny pushed me toward the phone. I called Dad. He was upset but his logical mind told him there was nothing he could do, especially when I told him I’d had a few to drink. That settled it; he didn’t want me driving his car. I had the feeling he was only angry because he would have to use Mom’s car or my Jeep instead of his Lexus if he needed to go anywhere the next morning.

I put the phone down and Jenny handed me a glass of wine. I smelled marijuana. Turning around, I saw Mom and Jenna sitting cross-legged on the bed, each with a wine glass in their hand, passing a joint. Jenna held it out to Jenny and she took a hit, then handed it to me. I shook my head.

“Come on, Scott,” Jenny said. “You can’t leave me alone with these two and it will kill you to be the only straight one in this room.”

I acknowledged her logic and took a puff. Half an hour later I was much more adept at toking. We were all sitting in a circle on the one bed and I was trying to convince myself that the dope had no effect on me but intrinsically knew I was losing that argument. I didn’t have any more weed, which is a good thing, but I was already well on my way.

We were laughing and giggling at everything anyone said. Jenna had taken her slacks off and was sitting in just a blouse and panties. Mom still had her dress on but it was pulled up to her hips and she had removed her pantyhose. It was a wonderful, casual show of womanly legs. Jenny and I were still fully dressed. We started another bottle of wine.

“Home made,” Jenna answered with pride when I asked what kind it was since it didn’t have a label.

“We make it right on the farm,” Jenny added.

“The farm?” Mom asked.

“You know,” Jenna said. “The old commune.”

“The commune?” Mom was clearly surprised. “I thought you went back east?”

“We’ve been back for eight years, haven’t we Jenny? Since my divorce.”

Jenny nodded.

“I’m surprised it’s still there,” Mom said, incredulously.

“So was I,” Jenna concurred with her disbelief, “and even more that some of our old friends were still there, too. Quite a few, actually.”

Mom was shocked. “You didn’t say anything about this when you called, or tonight.”

“I had to wait until it felt right,” Jenna explained. “I couldn’t just blurt it out.”

“Who...”

“The best ones,” Jenna broke in. “And him.” Jenna glanced quickly at me. “Donny.”

“I know about Mom’s old boyfriend,” I said.

“He wasn’t a boyfriend...” Jenna started to say.

“Yeah, yeah, we were all just close friends,” Mom broke in.

“Very close,” Jenny added a rare comment.

“So tell me about it,” Mom said.

“I have to go pee,” I announced, crawling off the bed.

The women all burst out laughing as I stumbled to the washroom.

Jenna yelled after me, “A gentleman always runs the water when he’s goes.”

What was that supposed to mean, I wondered going into the the bathroom and pushing at the door behind me which didn’t click all the way shut. I turned on the tap anyway, feeling kind of silly, and took a leak.

When I was done and had opened the door, in the fog of my brain, I heard Jenna say, “He looks just like his father.”

“Shhhhhhhhh.”

That had to be my mother but it sounded like Jenny had joined in too. Another long burst of giggles. Women.

What was she on about? I didn’t look anything like Dad. A little like Mom, but not much. I could have been adopted and sometimes wondered because of my birth just a few months after Mom and Dad were married but just figured that Mom and Dad had married while she was pregnant. A forced marriage explained a lot about the way they were. What the hell, I thought, I needed another glass of wine, and maybe another hit. They already had another one going. This was going to be a hell of a night.

I was the first go go. At some point, I must have stumbled over the free bed and crashed. I woke up to the sound of muffled voices. The room was lit only by the city lights from outside and the red lights on the clock radio on the bedside table. I looked across the gap between the two beds and saw two female figures sitting on the bed. I looked harder. They both seemed to be naked. I strained my eyes. They were. I recognized the profile of my mother’s breasts and the meaty size of the other woman’s guaranteed that they belonged to Jenna.

Where was Jenny? I couldn’t turn my head without giving away that I was awake. I strained for a sound that would indicate her whereabouts. Was she in the bathroom? No. There was silence from that quarter. Was she lying on the bed behind our mothers? I couldn’t be sure. Maybe she had gone out. I returned my eyes to consider Mom’s breasts and Jenna’s larger ones. They were almost touching.

Suddenly, they did. My mind blazed back to full clarity. Jenna had said something and they both laughed quietly, leaning forward, and that’s when their breasts touched. Another quiet giggle. Jenna shook her tits against Mom’s and Mom wiggled hers back. More laughter, then Jenna reached out and cupped the bottom of Mom’s left breast, the one closest to me. Mom’s breath sucked in sharply and she glanced toward me. Jenna turned to look at me too.

I froze but tried to breathe quietly and regularly, as if sleeping, but watched through slitted eyes. After a moment, the women turned their gaze to each other. Jenna’s far arm moved, I suppose to take hold of Mom’s other breast. Mom’s arm rose to let her hand caress Jenna’s face, then slid down to her neck and over her chest, brushing over the upper swell of her breast and then down until it finally cupped Jenna’s tit the way she held her own.

They kissed. Quietly, slowly. It was one long kiss rather than a series of short, ever longer ones. I was disturbed by the sound of breathing that wasn’t coming from the other bed, and didn’t seem to be mine. There was a rustle behind me and I realized that Jenny hadn’t gone out, she was lying on the bed behind me. She was changing her position. Would she see her mother and mine? Would she think I was asleep? I stayed very still. I hadn’t moved, so if she was awake she probably thought I wasn’t, especially since I must have been out when she went to bed.

My cock was rising. Jesus Christ. I wasn’t dressed. I didn’t remember taking off my shirt and jeans. I knew I was wearing underwear because my stiff cock was straining uncomfortably within its boundaries, but I daren’t move lest I show Jenny I was awake. I didn’t want anything to stop this show. I couldn’t believe Mom was bi. Nothing I had ever experienced with Mom in my whole life — not a comment, a look or anything — gave the slightest hint. This was incredible.

Mom and Jenna stopped kissing. They fondled each other for a moment, gazing into each other’s eyes. Jenna leaned forward to renew their kiss but Mom pushed her back, following and crawling on top as Jenna opened her legs and accepted her in a feminine embrace. They kissed and as it lengthened, their torso’s twisted slowly in a bid to become one, Mom’s bottom grinding down between Jenas thighs.

More rustling, then a hand curling over my hip, reaching down, grasping the front of my shorts, squeezing my cock. It was all I could to not to cry out. If she thought I was sleeping this was a sure fire way to find out. Why else would I have a huge hardon?

“Aren’t they beautiful?” Jenny whispered.

I didn’t respond.

“Obviously you think so, or your cock wouldn’t be so hard.”

I started to whisper back but she shushed me.

“Shhhhhh. They’ll hear you. They can’t see or hear me, I’m behind you and close to your ear, but you have to stay quiet and still. Here let me get this for you.”

Jenny released her grip on my shorts and pulled the top out, releasing my rock hard cock. She stretched the elastic waistband down under my balls and pushed the back down off my ass.

“Nice,” she whispered. “If you don’t ruin it, I’ll let you put this in me after they go to sleep.”

Jenny’s small hand circled around my cock and squeezed, then started slowly stroking up and down my shaft.

“Wouldn’t you like to fuck them? Look at them rubbing their pussies together. See how tenderly they kiss, how sweetly they touch, how carefully your mother suck’s my Mom’s tits? That’s how a woman wants to be loved. Slow and languid, in no hurry. Well, sometimes,” she added, squeezing my cock hard.

We watched as our mothers made love, their bodies slowly twisting and turning, rubbing against each other until they were moving more urgently but not quickly. Despite the lack of frantic movement, their whole coupling screamed intensity. Jenny stroked my cock, holding when she sensed I couldn’t take any more, squeezing my balls hard a couple of times when she knew she’d let me go too far, stopping my explosion just in the nick of time. One of those times was when she pushed herself against my butt, letting me know by the press of her pubic hair that her pussy was ready and waiting.

The moaning finally stopped. Our mothers were done. When the gasps had long subsided and there were no more soft murmurs, when the sound of heavier, steady breathing filled the room, and only then, Jenny urged me to turn around. I rolled right on top of her between her spread legs.

“Quiet. You have to do it really slow and gentle so they won’t wake up.”

I was already pushing inside her. I started slow but it was so hard. Every time I quickened my pace, Jenny pushed down and out on my hips, forcing me back into line. But she was very naughty because she would then bite and nibble my neck and ears, whispering urgently for me to fuck her harder. As soon as I sped up, she’d slow me down, then laugh and urge me on again. It was frustrating and exhilarating at the same time. I was writhing and grinding on her instead of pounding like I wanted to, much like Mom had made love to Jenna.

Jenny couldn’t stop me on the final run. Nothing could. I tried hard but when the final release was ready to go up the pipe, I just let go. Thankfully it was of short duration and didn’t wake our mothers. I stayed on top, loath to pull out of her silky sheath but finally succumbing to her shoves and rolling to the side. I started to talk but she put her hand over my mouth. That’s the last thing I remember. I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was lighter but still relatively dark. I craned my neck to see the clock. It was just after four in the morning. The moms were still sleeping, Mom just across from me on the near side of the bed. I turned over to look at Jenny. She was sleeping on her stomach with the covers down to the small of her back. Casting a glance over my shoulder to make sure the moms were asleep, I turned back and pulled the covers down to reveal Jenny’s stunning little butt. I ran my hand gently over it, tracing my finger along her crack and dipping my hand between her legs, reaching for the back of her pussy. Her eyes opened, startling me. She smiled, and opened her legs, eyes sparkling.

With another quick look over my shoulder, I shifted over between her open legs and lowered myself down until my cockhead was nuzzling her muff from behind. I pushed and slid easily into her wetness, shoved harder and forced my way completely through her slick tunnel. Lying on her back, I began slowly thrusting in and out, my head sideways, facing our moms, ready to roll off at the first sign of wakefulness.

Jenny knew how to tease without whispering. Every wrench of her hips, each arch back and tug forward, clenching my cock in a fierce grip, was perfectly designed to thrill and torture. Exquisite sensations followed by painful restraint and, just when I thought I couldn’t hold back any more, Jenny would cock her ass back, squeeze my cock hard, and pull so hard on it I thought she was trying to rip it off at the root.

She turned her head the same way as mine but pulled back so she could whisper in my ear, urging me on, goading me to come, asking me if I loved the feel of her cheeks and wouldn’t I like to be inside them one day. I sensed that she could make me come whenever she wanted with just a few whispered pearls. I was putty in her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.