Interracial American 2021 - Cover

Interracial American 2021

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

Chapter 1: An Ordinary White Couple

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Ordinary White Couple - The interracial take over of America and the defeat of Trump and the White racists.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I am a 37 year old married White boi from London, England. I married my very sexy 22 year old wife when I had just graduated from Oxford and together we moved to the United States. My wife is Swedish, blue-eyed, very blonde hair, thin and attractive, with C-cup breasts.

Despite being both Very Conservative people, the very presence of Black Men, especially Black Men hitting on my beautiful Blue-eyed Blonde wife became very arousing to me.

Back when I was in gradeschool and Highschool, I used to get beat up by British Black Men, who were very popular with the White girls at school. I was never popular.

Our interracial experience all started after our wedding in the United States, when I realized that my wife was always sloppy wet before we had sex, though she never really seemed to orgasm. It was like she had orgasmed a few hours before.

Gradually, it dawned on me that I was a Cuckold, and that my wife had been cheating on me with some of the many Black Men who lived in our neighborhood. But with who and how many was my only question?

Then one day, I approached her and said, “Look, honey, can you just be honest too me ... do you sleep with other men.”

She looked at me with a small smile. Not even embarrassed and asked, “Why would I be dishonest with you? Have you been thinking about me sleeping with other men? Why don’t you be honest! Do you fantasize about me fucking other men?” she said very slowly, enunciating every word.

I hung my head in shame. “How did you know?”

“Jerome and Tyron Kapernack! Do you remember them?”

My eyes widened. These were two of the sexiest hunkiest British Black Men who went to Oxford with me. Very intelligent and well hung. They used to bed dozens of White Women at Oxford while I masturbated every night bunking right next to them.

“It’s alright, sweety” she said, “I know all about your little addiction to interracial porn. I even understand how it happened. The boys told me.”

This whole time, I thought it was my romanticism that had won me such a beautiful wife. My “White characteristics.” My intelligence. My politeness. My kindness. But the whole time. It wasn’t and she was going to tell me why she had chosen to marry me.

“Do you remember my girlfriend, Beatrix Rowling? A small plump little red head. She took English classes at Oxford.”

Of course I remembered Beatrix. She was over almost every two or three nights. She even left her panties in our dorm room a couple of times. I had a huge crush on her, but knew nothing would ever happen. Until that one time at Oxford when I asked her out on a date, and she consented to date me. After a few weeks dating BEE prior to our marriage, Beatrix, let me have sex with her ... just once.

It was one of the happiest moments of my life, prior to my marriage to Nancy. I slipped my tiny thin 4-inch pink English pussy, feeling powerful! I was an Englishman after all! I deserved this White pussy I thought. The terrible thing is, it was all a trick, just to please her very conservative White Parents. Yes, I had got to cum in her, and Yes, 9 months later, she was very pregnant, and Yes, she even told her parents that it was mine. Her parents were hugely relieved when they saw me even saying, very happily, “You are going to have a White baby, Timmy. Doesn’t that make you happy!” I admitted I was very happy about it.

But it was all a lie. She gave birth to a strong large very Black African Baby, despite being Mulatto, it was very dark, and wasn’t even similar to Tyrone or Jerome. ( My roommates who she fucked regularly ) She had slept with a real strong African named Gikuyu Makanda. He was almost Seven foot tall, and was according to her, very well-hung. He didn’t get into Oxford though. But it was his baby, that both I and her parents had been tricked into paying for. I felt humiliated but very aroused by my fake-girlfriends obvious infidelity, but being very Conservative, we hushed it up and never talked about it.

Beatrix however, felt some degree of guilt, and offered to hook me up with one of her girlfriends who was interested in marriage. And that’s how I met my glorious wife, Nancy. What a fool I was! I am truly the biggest fool there is!

Of course I accepted! And of course I never suspected.

Decades later, in our happy old age, Nancy looked at me straight out of her perfect blue eyes and smirked, “You never considered that a girlfriend who was a Black cock slut would just set you up with another Black cock slut?”

I was stunned.

“My god you are a funny idiot.” She licked her red lips very slowly and continued, “Yes honey. I was one of hundreds of English girls that Jerome and Tyrone were bedding at Oxford while you were in the next room. We even used to joke about you being Tiny Tim.”

I hung my head in shame, “I understand.” I replied softly. “But at least you had fun, and you love me right?”

“Oh, sweety,” she replied, “Of course, I love you. If I didn’t love you, I would have showed the video Beatrix and I made of you to your parents. But we never did.”

I was shocked. A video of me? How? When?

“You didn’t know? Would you like to see it?”

She flipped through her phone which I was never allowed to see and brought up a short 3 minute long video the early 1980’s. There I was hunched over my computer, furiously jacking my little pink penis to an hour long Interracial Video of a beautiful White English woman being ferociously and generously Black Fucked by a pornstar named Omar Williams. She looked almost exactly like Beatrix too.

The video had clearly been taken without my knowledge and filmed through a hidden camera place somewhere behind me. I was clearly visible and naked. There was no doubt it was me or what I was doing.

My wife continued to let it play and smirked at me as my eyes widened.

“But you never showed it to anyone!!” I said, fighting back horror and tears. She grabbed the phone quickly out of my hand.

“You just sat there in front of me for 3 whole minutes and you watched it hubby!” She said with laughter, “A real man would have deleted it instantly. I gave you 3 whole minutes to delete it!”

“I don’t know why not? I was always taught never push women around or tell them what to do.”

“Oh, I know honey. You are the perfect Gentleman. This is why I married you.” She ignored me and continued to flip through her phone.

“How many White Women have you had sex with, Timmy?” She asked.

I couldn’t like with this one. The answer was 2. Just you and Beatrix I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.