Interracial American 2021 - Cover

Interracial American 2021

Copyright© 2020 by Whiteboi Surrender

Prologue

Historical Sex Story: Prologue - The interracial take over of America and the defeat of Trump and the White racists.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Historical   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

In the year 2028, White males were hugely addicted to interracial sex and could not refuse the demands of Black Lives Matter. Okemu Jefferson knew this well, as the founder of the New Black America. He shoved his huge Black cock into her tight White pussy after a little prayer, “Oh God of all the Niggers, I seed this White pussy in your name, may there never be a White male or a White Cop to stop me! Amen.” And with one last huge thrust, his well-bred African cock exploded inside the wife of the late President Trump.

Let me tell you the story of Tyrone Stalin who in the year 2021, raided the homes of poor defenseless White families without guns and took their extremely young White daughters as sex slaves, in their Interracial Breeding Pens, in New Africa. No on dared report on it and Trump did nothing! In America, you see, police had been disbanded, and now White couples, and White pussy was more vulnerable than ever before, with the defeat of the Orange racists.

In the Larson Household of Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. and Mrs. Larson never suspected for a whole nine months that the Negro Refugee that had been Placed in their House had been BREEDING their two White daughters per Government Mandate right under their noses! Later when they took their case to court, the Pro-Life judge told them that they had to see their Mulatto babies to term, as Democrats are the real racists. And Trump was Pro-Life, which meant fewer Black baby abortions.

The Transformation of America continued and more and more racists were caught and executed on live tv.

“Alright, I’ll admit it,” said the last White Resistance leader, “I watch interracial porn, and imagine my wife and daughters being Black Bred.”

“Think about it White boi. His ancestors were enslaved. But he is going to BREED your Wife with his Black African seed ... right now, 300 years later.”

Then the last White Christian Housewife in Louisiana was dragged out to experience her first BBC on live CNN. White girls all over the united states KNEW for the past 10 years that to get good grades in Highschool they had to each suck at least 1 Big Black Cock on camera. This woman had resisted.

After Bill De Blasio signed the Reparations pledge it become a custom in American Highschools for a Big Block Cock to be a part of every Graduation ceremony. At least. For White girls.

Interracial sex was always the goal of the Civil Rights movement. Access to White females was always what Martin Luther King had in mind. All politics is warfare and all warfare is sex. Interracial sex.

Think about it. White boi. Dogfart.com was founded in the 1990’s but interracial sex has been going on before porn. Now. We will be teaching interracial sex in the schools. Over the years you have noticed that prettier and prettier White girls are choosing Black Men.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.