Kicking and Screaming - Cover

Kicking and Screaming

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After being kicked out of his own house by his estranged wife Jill, Jack Jackson is now offered a chance to move back in there. In so doing, nothing will ever be the same for either of them or their lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Two hours later...
Komarov Residence

I had just pulled out of Consuela once again from behind after reclaiming her from James when I saw it ... right there on the bedsheets ... a massive splash of fluid exiting her pussy. It wasn’t as if she was a big gusher, either, so it was clear to me what went down here. I coughed and looked at Consuela knowingly and she nodded.

“Si, my water broke ... my water broke! Get me to the hospital now, please!” my wife told me, kicking off a serious rush to get her to a delivery room as quickly as she could.

That baby wasn’t waiting on nobody, though, and we had to literally pull onto the side of the road, so Megan of all people could act as midwife. It was a real strain, since there were no drugs, no ways to kill the pain ... it was the most natural and agonizing, messy manner of childbirth you could imagine. It was very medieval, other than the modern motor vehicle and things of that sort. Ninety minutes of grueling labor, but Consuela survived and Megan cut the cord for her.

“We still need to get her to the maternity ward ... prevent infections, complications, that sort of thing,” I noted.

“Of course ... and she needs a bed to rest in for the recovery. It’s twins, by the way ... a boy and a girl. Congratulations, Daddy,” Megan winked at me and then added, “oh, and I’m fertile, so they have a little brother or sister already on the way. Since James is sterile, it’s gonna be no fucking mystery who knocked me up.”

“Yeah, here’s hoping that next time, we make it to the hospital BEFORE delivering the baby!” I replied while Consuela kept mumbling something in Spanish.

The rest of the ride was mostly quiet, focused on getting to the hospital in one piece to get those babies and baby mama of mine to their respective beds. As it was, they kept bawling as newborns were prone to do. After all, they had been nice and cozy until now, but out in the cold, gray world henceforth. Just like their father, they didn’t like giving up their comforts, either. I held them briefly for a moment, and then let Megan watch them while holding Consuela’s hand again. She needed me, too, now more than ever.

“I guess I get to stay in America for sure now!” she weakly joked.

It was a running jest in our marriage that she was still only in it for the green card and money, even though it was clear that we were in love by now. Well, with an “anchor baby,” she was set on that front and her staying with me now would have to be for other reasons than that. Maybe she could be faking it, after all, sex workers have to be pretty good actors, but if so, she would deserve an Oscar for her performance. She had switched to cam girl work and dropped her clients (except for me, of course). Our only sex partners in the past nine months had been each other, plus Nadia and Megan for me, and those two plus James for her.

“Well, they kinda need their Mommy, don’t they?” I teased her back while pushing her sweaty bangs back from her equally glistening face.

“Si ... and Mama needs her babies!” she grasped my hand with surprising strength at that moment.

“What to name them, hon? Do you want me to table that? You put up with the pain ... you get to name them,” I asked Consuela now.

“Jaime ... and Cersei,” she told me with just a hint of impish mischief in her eyes and her voice.

“Okay, then ... last chance to back out before I let them know that,” I winked at my wife, who reached out for the twins.

I brought them over one at a time, watching how even a weakened mother held them close to her bosom with genuine maternal love. She then showed signs of fading, so we put the babies back in their cribs or whatever they were called. Jaime and Cersei ... yeah, that fit, and the first name also reflected her Latin roots. He would be Jaime Jackson, not too bad of a name, in fact. He definitely didn’t resemble his blonde Lannister namesake, though. Small tufts of jet-black hair, almost coal-black eyes, and a bronze complexion, all of them legacies of his Nicaraguan mother.

His sister was a bit lighter in skin tone and fairer of hair as well, not to mention having my hazel eyes. She was quite the contrast to her slightly elder brother. She looked almost bald, due to the light shade of her hair, in fact. She was slightly fatter than him, too, though I wasn’t sure why. I had to laugh at the idea of them researching their names as they grew older, especially her. Poor little Cersei was in for a bit of a shock.

“I just hope that they don’t live up to their names, especially little Cersei,” I told Megan, who snickered at that as we watched Consuela sleep so peacefully.

“Yeah, we don’t need wildfire in the house,” Megan retorted, imagining the tyke growing up to be an arsonist.

“Incidentally, we’re all going to a bigger, nice place together with more room ... and well, you’re more than welcome to get a room of your own there ... for you ... and our baby. Also, I’m going into real estate myself, due to knowing ... some folks, and well, you get the idea. The realtor I’m using is nice enough to help mentor me, would you believe it? Though, admittedly, she’s rather easy on the eyes,” I proposed, knowing full well that my partners (and my metamour, James) were fully on board with this deal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.