Kicking and Screaming - Cover

Kicking and Screaming

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being kicked out of his own house by his estranged wife Jill, Jack Jackson is now offered a chance to move back in there. In so doing, nothing will ever be the same for either of them or their lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

“Okay, so, we’re here, folks. What gives?” I felt more than a little nervous, despite my bravado, as we sat down at Applebee’s together, all six of us.

The fact was that two of the women present were exes of mine, both of whom had crossed serious lines with me in terms of boundaries and respect. I hadn’t forgotten that fact with either of them, that much was clear. Jill had kicked me out of my own home at gunpoint, a fact that still ate at me, even now despite my attempts to heal and repair the breach between us. She did seem to feel some contrition and make at least some attempts to atone, as did Karen for pushing her to kick me out (the au naturel impregnation, for instance). Even so, I still had doubts about the living arrangement, though with three babies on the way, it might be too late.

To be frank, part of me wondered if Jill was some kind of toxic, self-destructive habit that might feel good at the moment, but caused suffering later. It wasn’t that she was bi. So was Consuela. It wasn’t that she was polyamorous to say the least. Again, so were Consuela, myself, and by now perhaps even Karen. It was that she was a hothead with serious issues controlling her rage and other impulses at times. She could be perfectly normal one minute, and then crazy as fuck the next. I began seriously doubting my decision to take her back in any capacity, let alone sire brats on her.

I suppose that what convinced me to lower my guard was three things. The first was that Jill started seeing a therapist and taking some kind of medication. I naturally hoped that her getting that kind of help would make it easier for her to control her temper and other such harmful urges. The second was that Karen had atoned for her role in the eviction and made a point of it urging Jill to accept it by having both of them let me fuck them. For Karen to make such a sacrifice was one thing, but for Jill to consent to sharing her lesbian wife was quite another.

The third, of course, was that Jill sold off her .357 magnum Smith and Wesson revolver, the very handgun that she trained on me when she kicked me out. While she could still threaten me with other things, the gesture of selling the very weapon used on me was more than symbolic. It struck me is a ceremonial severing of ties with her past attitude. For those reasons, I breathed a bit easier and chose to give her second chance. There wouldn’t be a third chance and I told her that, too, though I didn’t mention my plans for arson if she broke her word.

Anyway, it was Nadia who broke the ice. She knew that I resented her even now and also found the eager acceptance of her by my ladies a bit frustrating, even exasperating. I decided to try to give her another chance at friendship, at least, since I wouldn’t be rid of her and I wanted her to prove either me or the ladies wrong to settle that whole morass. I also realized with some shock that I had perhaps been hypocritical and self-righteous toward my slapping ex-girlfriend. Nadia slapped me once, months back, where Jill committed a far worse and more abusive action, or had she?

“Alright, now ... Jack ... please keep an open mind. James and I have a rather ... It is very much an unconventional marriage, as you might have guessed from the vows and the fact of him taking my surname, not vice versa. Yes, we are a femdom couple in a wife-led marriage or a FLR, female-led relationship.

“What you don’t know is that James is a cuckold and I’m a Hotwife. And part of that dynamic requires a Bull. We want that Bull to be you. And by we, we mean both of us. I owe you for the slap, plus this puts me back in your life again, dear. Just as I have wished since you broke up with me,” Nadia stunned me with her news.

“Why would you wish to be back in my life, as you put it? Why me, of all people, as your Bull? I’ve never even entertained the thought of becoming a Bull. Or a cuckold, for that matter. It’s just not my scene. Help me understand your motivations here, Nadia. Okay, I get that you love James, but you both need this whole cuckold scene. Okay, I get that, as I just said, but why me, seriously? What would give you the impression that I would want this at all?” I pressed the matter now with my ex-girlfriend.

“Okay, here it goes. James ... is a very specific type of cuckold, one where the focus is on another man breeding his wife ... repeatedly. Yes, my dear, there are multiple types. We do love each other and we ... have our limits, which we respect. For instance, I insisted that if he meant business by this, he had to get a vasectomy, which he’s done. He’s now clear and sterile as could be, okay?

“Surprisingly, he’s got some money and is a bit of a tech whiz type. Not what you’d expect from a willing cuck. Apparently, he left the incel scene, of which he was once a member, one day, just due to realizing that it wasn’t him ... after reading some material or something like that online that described cuckolding. The rest is history. Ironically, as a cuckold, he’s still getting laid more than he did as an incel,” Nadia related that bit of backstory while James blushed a bit and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.