Kicking and Screaming - Cover

Kicking and Screaming

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being kicked out of his own house by his estranged wife Jill, Jack Jackson is now offered a chance to move back in there. In so doing, nothing will ever be the same for either of them or their lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

“So, it’s done now. The divorce is final. And you can marry Consuela now. A smart choice, I might add. Just not one that most men in my experience would have made. You’re a rare fellow, Jack Jackson. Incidentally, where the ‘Jack’ come from, anyway? It’s not your legal name, and as your wife, I definitely noticed,” Jill commented on the notice that we both received that the divorce waiting period was over and the settlement took effect.

“All that time as my wife, and you never asked. Fascinating. It’s simple. I didn’t like going around as ‘Peter Jackson’ for obvious reasons, so I used a derivative of my surname as a nickname. So, you’re free to marry Karen, too. Will you take her surname, since Jackson’s just a married name from your union with me?” I inquired, knowing that by now, Jill and Karen were officially an engaged couple.

“Yeah, I will be a true-blue lesbian wife! Well, leaving aside the fact that I’m still sleeping with you and Consuela on a regular basis,” Jill remarked, nearly making Karen snort out her fancy wine as we sat at the dinner table together.

“I still get jealous about that fact now and then, but mostly I find it amusing. We’re an odd quad, aren’t we? The middle-aged ginger lesbian with the stereotypically hetero, Christian, white bread, suburban name, the significantly younger, bisexual fiancee, her ex with benefits, and his own fiancee, the cute Latina ex-hooker.

“Hey, at least you guys are helping me avoid lesbian bed death. Plus, I’ve gotten the chance to eat that sweet brown pussy and ass of Consuela’s now and then, which doesn’t hurt,” Karen blushed a bit, her cheeks matching her auburn hair.

“Lesbian bed death ... is that actually a thing?” Consuela now probed, having heard of this, but only in the rumor mill.

“It’s happened to some of my close friends, so I’m gonna go with yes on that one,” Karen replied, shocking Consuela, but then my fiancee used to be a whore and was still a very sexual person.

The notion of losing interest in sex just didn’t register with her. It was so utterly alien to her, thankfully for me. Consuela certainly lived up to her end of the deal. She put out a lot for me, not to mention Jill and Karen, and we even turned into a money-making venture by setting her up as a cam girl.

So far, only Consuela and I did the cam work. I only participated in the couples scenes, of course, which were outnumbered by her solo sessions more than two to one. I was already retired, as was Jill, thanks to a combination of helpful factors in my life. The cam work just made us a bit more comfortable than otherwise in terms of liquid cash. Jill wasn’t ready for that, but both Karen and she more than availed themselves of Consuela’s luscious body.

Six months later...

“Do you, Jack, take this woman, Consuela, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, for as long as you both shall live?” the minister asked me now.

“I do,” I smiled at my exuberant bride, who was clearly over the moon to finally get hitched.

“Do you, Consuela, take this man, Jack, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, for as long as you both shall live?” the minister now turned to my sweet Consuela.

“I do,” Consuela answered, her voice cracking as she choked back tears of joy.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the State of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the minister told me as I pulled Consuela in for a very deep and passionate tongue kiss.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jack Jackson,” the minister announced, making me profoundly glad that I had legally changed my given name from Peter to Jack.

If others in my life were bothered by me taking a hooker as my bride, that was their issue, not mine. They weren’t in my shoes, getting to take her to bed regularly while still having access to my ex’s body with my sultry wife’s consent. They didn’t get to watch Consuela eat Karen and Jill out often, either. They didn’t watch them return the favor now that Karen was over her stupid hang-ups and had better control of her jealousy. They didn’t get to watch all three bodies swell up with my baby bumps.

Oh, yes, I was finally allowed between Karen’s legs, at least long enough to breed her. For a lesbian, she didn’t protest the change of plans as much as one might think. I supposed that this was a “lie down, close your eyes, and think of Jill” situation. It worked, in any case. For at least a short period of time, I frequently fucked all three of the ladies in my household. It probably helped in Karen’s case that Jill actually held her hand to reassure her while I pounded the fuck out of her.

The only real fly in the ointment, aside from the end of that little affair with Karen, was the presence of another blast from my past. Nadia. For some reason, she was able to charm all of the ladies in the household and become very fast friends with each of them. My plans and schemes to cut my crazy, but drop-dead gorgeous Russian ex-girlfriend completely out of my life had failed as miserably as my ambitions to achieve great wealth and a great love life had succeeded of late.

In fact, she had managed to turn what was originally intended as a double wedding for two couples into a triple one to include herself and her new boyfriend, James. I had caved only because Nadia had been unrelentingly kind to me since our reunion, shockingly so in fact. I still felt suspicious, not quite trusting the former ballerina or model or whatever she claimed to be of late, but I couldn’t justify denying her wishes in this regard. I could only wait for her to unmask herself someday, somehow, as the psycho bitch that I was convinced that she was deep inside.

I put those thoughts from my head as I watched Jill and Karen take their vows now. The minister, an openly gay friend himself, happily married to his high school sweetheart, seemed especially thrilled with this same-sex union. Gabriel Dominguez also happened to be one of Consuela’s brothers, one of three siblings disowned by their family for various reasons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.