Kicking and Screaming - Cover

Kicking and Screaming

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After being kicked out of his own house by his estranged wife Jill, Jack Jackson is now offered a chance to move back in there. In so doing, nothing will ever be the same for either of them or their lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

Two months later...
New Jackson-Komarov-Roberts Home

“Oh, fuck, Stacey ... damn, girl ... this is fucking glorious!” I declared as I pulled out of Stacey Popov, who celebrated the finality of her divorce today.

It was just three days until Valentine’s Day, in fact. February 11, 2021 ... what a fucking date! I was really glad that the room was soundproof and I could only be contacted by my phone near the nightstand in Stacey’s bedroom. Well, Stacey’s and Megan’s. They were a couple now, just as Consuela and I were a couple and Nadia and James were. Of the six of us, however, we were all intimate with each other except for us two guys. We had agreed to keep it closed off from anyone else, though, at least until the pandemic abated some more.

“Back in her, please ... I want you to breed her good! I want her preggers, too, just like Nadia and me! It’s your job to breed us ladies and often! I can’t wait to walk down the aisle with both of us knocked up by you! Two pregnant brides with the baby bumps to show for it. Keep breeding us! Don’t ever stop!” Megan encouraged me when she wasn’t busy rimming Stacey for the sheer delight of it.

Yeah, I had Stacey pinned and prone-boned her good and hard from above and behind. My sweet Consuela was almost back to normal, but I wanted to give her a proper chance to heal and recover down there from such a rough delivery. Plus, she had twins to nurse, so that fact didn’t help that cause, either. I still frequently pounded Nadia in the pussy as well as Stacey and Megan. I also sodomized all of the ladies. I still left James alone that way, as neither of us was into the other. I had already crossed one person’s limits with Karen, albeit by mistake, and I refused to repeat that fiasco.

Nadia was now much further along, and that left her hornier than ever, but Stacey still craved my seed. It would be left up to James to satisfy his dominant wife while I humped Megan and Stacey in turn. I had no doubts that, between his dick and his tongue, he would be more than up to the job. I was just glad that, between she and I, she let me do all of the slapping these days, namely on her thickening Russian butt. It was her sweet way to atone for that slap ages ago, and nowadays, it was James who had to kiss the bruises that I left on her ass.

“Oh, I’m giving James your sloppy seconds later, just so you know,” Stacey told me, knowing how much it turned me on to imagine Nadia’s sorta cuck of a hubby going after me.

We had all increasingly turned to cam work, as it was extremely lucrative and worked well with the lockdown conditions imposed by coronavirus. It was the six of us, in any number of various combinations, doing things with each other while wearing masks of a wide variety. Not only did the masks promote safety, but they kept us safely anonymous, too. There were lots of horny folks without a normal or regular outlet for their sexual desires. This was an excellent way to let off some steam. It was a safety valve of sorts.

Yes, even now, we were live on camera, as I plowed Stacey for now, half an hour after I pounded Megan. Getting into better physical shape by means of various cardio and other forms of exercise had helped me boost my recovery time and my testosterone spiked as well. I was now performing better in the sack than ever before in my life.

Jill would be green with envy if she knew that, but unfortunately for her, she was now on the periphery of my life. I didn’t even have visitation rights with little Jackson after the adoption, after all. Anyway, I had it on good authority (meaning Karen) that Jill was well-behaved of late, being a very faithful and accommodating wife to her. Well, almost losing the woman that she deemed her soulmate was a bit of a shock to the system, wasn’t it? It scared her more than a little bit and now it was Karen that wore the pants in their marriage, not Jill.

I still kept Nadia at least a little of a reserve due to the slap, but less so, especially as she atoned and found healthier ways to release her aggressive impulses. The kickboxing had to take a hiatus, which contributed to her weight gain, but the bondage and other kinks were still quite helpful that way. Unlike Jill, she was a quicker student and had accepted that there were some boundaries not to be crossed. It took losing me and almost losing Karen to set Jill on a new and better course.

“Oh, I popped the question to Megan last night,” Stacey added.

“And I accepted. We’re getting married for sure!” Megan confirmed with a grin as she licked her fiancee’s rather sweet ass.

“Open marriage, of course. I wouldn’t want to discard any of my lovers,” Stacey reassured me, even as she tightened up on my cock yet again with her delectable snatch.

“I’ll officiate ... if you wish,” I offered and Stacey extracted every drop of my cum in response as she squirted all over the sheets.

“On one condition,” Megan blurted.

“What’s that?” I asked her.

“That you fuck both of us right before the nuptials and leave a little of your jizz in each of our holes. I want your spunk running down our thighs as we take our vows,” Megan proposed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.