Unknown War - Cover

Unknown War

Copyright© 2020 by J Wilson

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ever wonder what it would be like to be a Warlord in Post Apocalyptic future? I didnt, but I will share my tail... Get it? Tail, not tale.. nevermind.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom  

Unedited Needs proof reading and editing still, might be a rough read - you are warned

“Gentlemen, let’s get started.” I sat down at my desk, with five chairs on the other side. “Proceeding into the future, this is the format of our meetings. You will each give me a summary explanation of how your world is, related to your leadership positions. In turn, I will provide feedback, to help boost your ideas. Once the sharing session is over, I will go over existing projects, and maybe add new projects. Lastly, I will open the floor for you to discuss anything that pops into your heads. Any questions so far?”

Four of them shook their heads, one said no.

“Good. Jimmy, not to put you on the spot, but why don’t you start. How is it going in Jimmies world?”

“Well, I have two of the barriers higher -”

“Jimmy, we will discuss projects later. I know this is a new format, so let me explain. For you, I want to know about the morale of the guards, rumors, bitches, gripes, and complaints. That is for starters. Has there been any disciplinary issues, new marriages or hookups? Paint me a picture titled, The daily life of Jimmy, but paint it with words. Let’s try again.”

“The daily life of Jimmy huh?” I smiled and nodded, he continued. “The execution you did lost us three of the four guards I suspected, I am keeping an eye on the other one. As you can imagine, there has been a lot of talk about the new rule about women, mostly good, but several don’t think it is right. The rumors are starting to circulate about the harem you are training, speculation has been rampant. Daily life of Jimmy ... No new news about Lextown. Everyone really likes the range card. Umm. Oh! One of your harem has been seen talking a storm with a guard. That’s really all I can think of.” He frowned.

“No Jimmy, you did great for your first time, it will get easier. Before we continue, let me set the record straight. I released the harem, so they are no longer the harem, we need a new name for them. These three right here,” pointing at my shadows “are the only ones that are mine. The previous harem did agree to being trained for special missions, so technically when they are not being trained, they are guards and your problem Jimmy. So for now, we can keep calling them harem, so long as everyone knows they can fuck anyone they want now.”

“Moving on, Buck, tell me about your life.”

“Life for me is pretty routine. The prisoners are working out well, they are weeding right next to my regular workers with no complaints. Like Jimmy said, the new rule has been talked about a lot. In my group, I haven’t heard of anyone that doesn’t like it. You are probably the most talked about. First impression is you are harsh but fair. Let’s see ... no new relationships. The crops are doing as well as expected, well except for the northeast one, it is a little stunted, but should pick up as the sun moves. That is pretty much it.”

“Good, Hector?”

“I don’t have a lot of people, and they are gone most of the time ... We got two patrols back recently, I usually give them a couple weeks off before I send them back out. Our lifestyle is peculiar, and it takes a specific mindset to do it well. Two have shown an interest in joining, I was planning to split them up and send one each with the next patrols. The recently returned patrol was a little surprised at the changes here, but they are used to their being changes after being gone for months at a time, so they will adapt. One concern about the new rule, does it apply to them while on patrol, with the new slaves they take. I told them it did, but would talk to you, to be sure.”

“Yes it does. More than that though, I want you to get across to them, that they are ambassadors, they are the face and voice of our village when they are out there dealing with others. I can not stress enough how important that they treat people harshly, but fairly. Take your prisoners, protect themselves, but at the same time, don’t ridicule the prisoners or treat them like crap. They are our future, we want them to want to stay here after they are released. So don’t rape the women, don’t beat them unless they get out of line. Freely tell them that once they have been prisoners here for a few months they will be let go, free to leave or stay. You have anything else to share?”

“No, that’s pretty much it.”

“Okay Marv, you’re up.”

“I have been pretty busy. I only work with a few cooks really, so I don’t have much on the rumors and such. My people feel a bit about the same, you seem harsh but fair, and they are happy with you as the new leader. Kev didn’t have much respect. Anyway, jobs ... jobs are easy, finding different jobs to suit everyone is hard, but I am making progress, and I managed to get a couple repeat offenders working. Like I said, I don’t have many people, so I’m done.”

“That is good about the jobs, but I have to disagree with you. You have the unique position to know the most that is going on. You have an eye to eye dialog with everyone that eats, even more, your people are around when people are just talking at random. Tell your people to listen to what others are saying, when they can. If they aren’t cooking, and are just hanging around the kitchen, have them get involved in different conversations.”

“Larz, you are up.”

“I don’t have any people I work with, and the prisoners aren’t allowed to talk. Jimmy gives me a few guards to watch them, but they stick to themselves.”

“So you have found someone to read and write for you yet?

“No”

“Jimmy, are there guards that care about prisoners, feel sorry for them, that you wouldn’t mind assigning to the prison on a permanent basis?”

“Yes and no. I do have guards that fit that description, but ... Larz isn’t the easiest to work with, and assignment to the prison is seen more like a punishment.”

“Larz, have you been a big guy your whole life?”

He was red in the face. “Yes.”

“Being a big guy, is really only useful in intimidating people not trained how to fight. Now think about this a second. I plan to train everyone in the village how to fight this winter, with the guards help. So come next spring, everyone you see, minus prisoners, will be able to kick your ass.”

I let that sink in.

“The way I see it, you have three choices; One, you can change nothing, and continue on being an asshole, and eventually someone is going to kick your ass, and then no one will take you seriously, you will be a joke. Two, you can quit, and find a different role to support this village. Lastly three, you can change your ways, treating people with courtesy and respect, and become a real leader, and do something great.”

I let that sink in.

“You need to take a few days, really search your soul and be honest with yourself. Can you be happy treating others with respect? Some people can’t, and I won’t fault you if you are one of those. There is value in being an asshole in certain situations. Maybe instead of being in charge of a prison, we can find you a job as a negotiator, where your job is to intimidate and get us better trade deals.”

“Larz, think about it. Either way you decide to go, there is a good job waiting for you. Moving on.”

“Projects, Jimmy, After you finish upgrading the barriers, your next major project is more barriers. Think of it like this; we get attacked and they are so close that our barriers lose their tactical value, what do you do?”

“We fight at the barrier.”

“That is one solution. What if we had another set of barriers to fall back to? The previous barrier would act as a choke, forcing the enemy into a small area, where we can just decimate them with arrows from a distance.”

“I can see it, that would be crazy effective.”

I nodded. “The new barriers would be at or just beyond the maximum effective range of the bows.”

He nodded. “I will add it to the list.”

“One more thing for your list, do you know what a LPOP is?”

“no.”

“What about a hide?”

“Maybe, you mean like a hunting hide?”

“Yes. A LPOP stands for listening point observation point. Where and what they are totally depends on the terrain. For example in a forest it could be a platform built high in a tree, with a rope ladder. In a wide open field you could dig a hole in the ground and reinforce it with sandbags or something, then cover it with grass so you can’t see it. In an area with ruins, it could be either high in a building, or under some rubble. These would be placed places you expect a lot of travel, obvious routes the enemy, or anyone, would use. They would be a day away, with three people assigned, and these people would be special, trained how to keep quiet, how to reduce the smells they make, how to observe, record what they see, and in the case of something important, one of them would run back here carrying a written report on what the issue is. Think about it, and next week I want your ideas so we can make it a project. Your thoughts?”

He smiled. “I like it, I can’t wait to hear what you come up with next.”

“Buck!”

“Yes sir”

“What your doing is great, but it isn’t enough. I want three fields cleared no more than two hours from our barriers. BIG fields. I want them ready to plant on by next summer. Jimmy will assign guards to your people when you work on them. Any thoughts?”

“We need more people, working fields is hard work, and most would rather stand around pulling guard, no offense Jimmy.”

Jimmy smiled, “oh I know, but being a guard is getting harder every day, and when the new training starts I imagine I will lose a few to easier jobs.”

I looked at Marv “Are you taking into account people who have strenuous jobs and their food portions?”

“No not really, but I think the portions are large enough. If all they do is stand around all day they might get fat.”

I nodded. “Fair enough, but keep an eye on those that obviously work hard every day, I don’t want them suffering from lack of food.”

He nodded.

Looking back at Buck, “Buck, we always need more and better people, that issue will never go away. Do what you can with what you have, let us know if you have any issues that we might be able to help with. Maybe once you find the field, the entire village can spend a day or two clearing the worst of it.”

“I will see what I can find.”

“Hector! I want your patrols to have at least three weeks of training before they go back out. Just because they aren’t on patrol doesn’t mean they have free time, I want them training, and training hard. I also want at least one female per patrol. There has to be females that want to explore and see the world, go find them, and put them with patrols where they all get along.”

Hector nodded, writing in his book.

“Now, I either need a new leader, or one of you to take on more responsibilities. This person will organize the construction and repair of all of our buildings. They will also be responsible for organizing them getting cleaned if it is needed. Does anyone have anyone in mind?”

Marv spoke up “I know of someone always complaining about how dirty everything is.”

Everyone laughed.

“Are they a leader? Do people respect them enough to listen and do what they suggest?”

Marv shrugged “Hard to say really. If you put them at the top of the stairs with us, we would have to see.”

“I want to meet them tomorrow. Regardless, I have an emergency project that needs to be done within three days.” That got their attention. “All of you will help with it however you can. The outhouses have to be moved at a minimum of once a year, or they will make people sick. Dig new holes and see if you can modify the current outhouse so they can be picked up and moved, or slid across the ground to the new holes. The old holes either need to be burned, or buried and a sign placed to not dig there for two years. Burning is a disgusting job, but if you burn it well enough, it can be dug up and used as fertilizer, but it has to be burned really well, can’t stress that enough, or what you grow from the fertilizer can make people sick as well. Question?”

“Now, I have a personal project of mine, but I want you to put the word out and ask if anyone has any experience working with someone deaf.”

Hector looked up from his notes. “We have two deaf people in the village, I will send you the people that deal with them.”

“Have them bring those that are deaf too, I want to see how they interact.”

He nodded

“That’s all I have. Do any of you have questions or suggestions to make this village better?”

Larz spoke up. “I think we need more places for people to live and sleep.”

“That is a good suggestion and on my list already. I haven’t brought it up yet because I think we need a working smithy first. If you have ideas how to do that, please share.”

He shook his head.

“Eventually, I want the first floor to be where people come to eat, socialize and relax. The second floor for where I live, training, and when we have guest, I can meet them there. I like the prison where it is, but it needs to be upgraded and made more efficient. I want to add places to store food and water in case of an emergency, enough to last a month at normal rations. Outside this building will be places for everyone to live. I want a smithy so we can reuse all this steel around us. I want a barracks big enough to hold a platoon of guards to act as our quick reaction force. I want many things and have big plans to turn this village into a thriving technologically superior city, but we need people.”

They all nodded.

“Anything else?”

Jimmy nodded. “What about a well, I heard it was possible to get water out of the ground.”

“That is true, you can, but how far you have to dig varies depending on several factors. Since our village is at the top of a hill, we would have to dig pretty far. When Hector gets the pipes he can find, we will put a small dam on the stream out there, and pipe water in. We will need to dig a pool to hold a fair amount of water, then create our own creek that runs out to rejoining the existing creek, so run off has a place to go. Getting a reliable water source is already in the works.”

They nodded

“Anything else?”

No one mentioned anything.

“I think this meeting is finished, go do what you need to do.”

Training today had been canceled due to the meeting, plus it is nice to give the body a rest, even from doing aerobic activity. That doesn’t mean there aren’t other training opportunities to be had.

I went and got crazy girl, and the five of us headed outside. I stopped at the barrier.

“Hey! If I am not back in four hours, that means something is wrong, and you should send at least ten out to look for me. Am I clear?”

“Yes sir”

“Good. Open up, let us out.”

Once we got out of sight of the barrier, I stopped everyone.

“From this point on we are silent, no talking, no farting, no moans or groans. You will watch where you step, don’t step on anything that might make noise. Don’t drag your feet, and don’t casually grab stuff. If you need to move a tree or something, try to bend it without breaking it. This is training, but I promise you, your life will depend on these skills in the future, because I plan on causing trouble. Any questions?”

“How do we communicate if we need to stop to pee or something?”

“Everyone will be and should be checking on each other every few steps. If you need to stop, hold up your hand. If you see someone holding up their hand, or doing any signal, you copy them until everyone is doing it. If I see someone is holding up their hand, I will look for a place to stop, take us there, and figure out what is going on. Next question?”

“What if I see someone, and if I move they might see me?”

“Another good question. You will get low and try to disappear. If you can still see another of the team, point in the direction that you seen them, otherwise just stay low and try to track the target without being seen. Not being seen has priority over tracking the target. While you are walking, if you see someone get down, you get down too, and if they point in a direction, you point that way too. If done right, everyone will be down within a few seconds, then we can either investigate or evade the target. Next question?”

They seemed to be thinking, but no questions came up.

I turned to crazy girl, and pointed at the bottom of my feet. I stomped around for a few seconds and shook my head. I tiptoed around making no sound, nodded my head and smiled. She just looked at me. We will have to see how much she understood.

I started out on easy terrain at a slow pace, walking backwards keeping an eye and ear on everyone making sure they got the gist of what I was trying to teach. They did well for their first time. Crazy girl did well too until she saw a deer, and she did her scream thing pointing at it. A quick tap to the head got her attention, and with my hand over my mouth she shut up. I did get down and point, and all the girls copied and held it. When crazy girl noticed we are all down and pointing, I think that was when it clicked in her head what we were doing. I back tracked us away from the deer, and stalked it at a different angle. When I finally caught up to where they should be, it was Bubbles who saw them first, and stopped and pointed. Crazy girl really seemed focused when watching the deer, maybe fascinated is a better word.

My loop through the wilderness was timed internally for four hours, I wanted to see how the barrier guards would react. I got us back close enough I could see the barrier through some rubble, and it wasn’t long before fifteen guys with spears meandered past us laughing and joking. I don’t know why, but it really pissed me off. I looked at the girls and got their attention, two fingers in my eyes and a finger pointed at my chest, I repeated it several more times until I got nods from all of them.

Two guys were in the back, looking at the ground while they talked. They were easy, two chops to the throat to keep them from screaming, and a hammer to the temple dazed them enough I could get them off the trail silently. When they came too enough, I just told the to keep their mouths shut and don’t move until I came back.

Next was three guys in a row laughing about something. A decent size piece of rubble thrown to the other side got their attention, and they turned to investigate. Now they were in a column, and I took out the last guy, and carried him away. Again I told him not to move and make a sound. Twelve more to go.

The two in the rear were a little more cautious, but again, two chops to the throat, and a hammer to the temple allowed me to get them off the trail.

It wasn’t until they were down to five that they noticed, as a group, they were missing some people. When they started searching for them separately, it made it too easy. Once I had them all, I got them all out and chewed their ass. I put them in three ranks of five, turned them to the right, and marched them back. As we went my girls just popped out of nowhere and joined the back of the formation, startling the men.

Jimmy was waiting when I returned, and was listening when I chewed their ass one more time before releasing them. I just smiled and waved, and headed back inside for dinner.

After dinner in our room, I got the girls lined up and we did some more advanced hand to hand training for a few hours. Crazy girl couldn’t participate much, but I included her when I could. Afterwards, I made sure to get a hug from her, and had Blossom take her back to the cage.

The next morning I woke up hard again. Sure enough, Bubbles was playing with my dick and giving it soft kisses. Blossom had her back to me with her ass right up against my hip. I took a few minutes just rubbing my hand over the acreage of beautiful ass meat. I tapped Bubbles on the head, when she looked up, I just looked at Blossom, she was moving.

I turned onto my right side, and slid my dick between the legs of Blossom, feeling her ass with both hands. I saw Bubbles laying down backwards, then I felt a mouth encompass the head of my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.