Unknown War - Cover

Unknown War

Copyright© 2020 by J Wilson

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ever wonder what it would be like to be a Warlord in Post Apocalyptic future? I didnt, but I will share my tail... Get it? Tail, not tale.. nevermind.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom  

Unedited Needs proof reading and editing still, might be a rough read - you are warned

It was bright, hurt my eyes bright, that is the first thing I remember. I was laying on the ground in a forest, naked. I was naked, that is the second thing that I remember. I kept my pubic hair trimmed back, and it had grown some and needed another trim, but what I noticed is the lack of gray hair in my pubes. I guess the third thing I noticed was my younger body. My skin wasn’t loose, my pubes were all one color, my aches and pains were gone, and the little bit of pudge I acquired was gone too.

Looking around, I was in a slight draw in the middle of the forest, maybe this was a small stream in the rainy season. The amount of vegetation in the draw told me it had either been a long time since the creek had flown, or it was really small. The humidity and temperature, combined with the floor coverings and tree types told me this forest was in a temperate zone similar to Kentucky or Virginia, hell it could be Ohio too.

I couldn’t hear anything but nature, so I wasn’t near a highway. I didn’t see any game trails, or any trails for that matter, nor any drag marks. None of the vegetation showed signs of anyone passing by recently, I said a little prayer thanking lil’Tommy for his lessons in woodcraft when I was in the Santa unit. I was stumped, this defied all logic, and with no signs how I got here, I looked up at the tree canopy, it is solid. So I wasn’t walked or driven in, the canopy shows no sign of a helicopter lowering me down. Aliens, it has to be aliens, how else do I get my younger body back.

Yep, much younger body, I just popped wood for no reason. Amazing how much you miss little things like that when you get older.

Some rustling to the right turned out being a group of deer walking past. That might be north, it is midday so it is hard to tell. If they are moving at midday, that means they are probably coming from a source of water. My first plan was to follow there back trail, see if I can find some water.

Using all my woodcraft knowledge, I crept along their back trail keeping quiet. Judging from how I felt, I was fully hydrated, so I could take my time, at least a couple days, before water became super important. I came upon a sorta clearing about 50 feet wide, elevated and flat in the middle, that stretched as far as I could see around curves in both directions. If I didn’t know better, I would say it is an over grown road. Scratching at the ground even showed what might be old asphalt, or clumped up gravel, hard to say. I continued the back trail.

Walking barefoot without pants sucks, I mean it really sucks. Even going slow and quiet I have a ton of little scratches from my thighs down. My feet hurt so much, I have no idea how many of those little round things with the prickly edges I have stepped on, pine cones hurt too. I am about ready to wrestle a bear so I can make some moccasins and some britches. It only takes one weed brushing against your balls for all your priorities to change.

I did find the water source, a small stream about 8 feet wide, less that a foot deep. I found a tree and started climbing it near the stream. I figure it might be a little taller, so I can get a view of my surroundings. Climbing up was an adventure without clothes. I need to see if any mountains are near here, if I am in a valley I need to go down stream, if not I need to go up. As high as I got, I couldn’t see much detail, but I didn’t see any mountains. I could see something to the northwest, but I dare not guess what it is. I bet the stream winds around and comes from that direction.

On my way down, being extra careful to not skin up my legs anymore, I got my first hint of civilization. I heard singing coming from below me, but I couldn’t make out the source. I slowed my downward progress even more to remain quiet, and track the sound. About 10 minutes later the singing was louder and I could here talking as well, so at least 2 people, both male. Another minute or so later I found the source, on the other side of the stream walking northerly. The lead guy breaking brush along a trail I didn’t notice before, followed by 7 more people. The second guy was the one singing, and he had a thick rope over his shoulder leading 2 guys and a woman, all naked and tied up and to the rope around their necks. Two more guys followed, the one immediately behind those tied up was the one barking orders for them to move faster and such.

I continued my downward progress as they passed, and got a good look at the last guy. He was clothed in a mixture of cloth and skins, and was carrying a spear with a dagger in his belt, all very rudimentary. It looked like an odd mixture of past and survival gear, for example his belt looked like denim, holding up his britches made from skins. His spear was stone age, yet his knife looked like a mass produced steel thing. His shoes look liked a mixture of a normal sneaker with skins tied around them.

Considering they were escorting slaves, and not criminals, which I gathered from what the guy was saying, I had no sympathy or remorse for the guards. I really wanted their clothes. I followed at a distance, and to the side. The rear guard was not doing his job, they felt very comfortable expecting no trouble.

It was starting to get dark when they stopped to make camp. They tied the slave rope to two different trees giving them just enough slack to sit down. The guards went into what seemed a well practiced routine with little talking setting up camp. Again, they seemed really relaxed which baffled me.

My opportunity arose about an hour later. They were all taking turns emptying their balls in the woman, which I had yet to be able to see clearly. Surprisingly their was little screaming or arguing from the captives. One of the guards left the camp and headed to the woods alone, I followed. I waited until he was finished taking a dump, as I didn’t want shit in the clothes I needed to wear. By the time he was able to register my hands on his head, I had already snapped his neck. I grabbed him up and his belongings and headed further into the woods. By moonlight I stripped him naked and put on his ill fitting clothes. He had a small 2 inch folding knife and some coins in a pouch. The only weapon he carried was a tomahawk style hatchet, which reminded me of those aluminum axes ice climbers used, except this seemed more like fiberglass, with the handle wrapped in leather. Hard to tell at night. I hid his body under some vegetation and a log.

Making my way back to their camp, I climbed a tree propping myself up and got some rest. Come morning they noticed their missing compatriot and two of them did a rudimentary search for a couple hours while one guarded the captives. The search was called off at midday, they gathered their belongings and started back upon their trek, captives in toe.

Climbing back down the tree and following them, they seemed more cautious today check sight lines more often. I guess their missing guy had them spooked some.

Nearing dusk the forest ended and my following them became more difficult. The forest emptied out into what looked like the ruins of an old city. The trail they were following turned wide enough to be considered a road, and lead them past what might have been an old gas station. Part of two cinder block walls still stood, with what looked like a line of rubble nearer the trail where the pumps used to be. Once they passed it, and I was able to make my way up to it, it was easy to discern the faded out BP logo near where the pumps were, this must be from a fallen sign.

They picked up the pace some, they seemed to be in a hurry to get to their destination before dark, as it was fast approaching. Once they were in the city ruins proper, and not the outskirts, I was able to keep up with them easier.

The office buildings were just skeletons of support, rarely their was a roof or floor intact, the plants and trees had reclaimed their territory. Regular buildings made of cinder block and bricks were mostly collapsed, the odd wall still stood making its last stand of resistance to nature. The more common buildings of I assume were wood are mostly just bare lots, only the ominous emptiness of regular sized spaces remain to showcase their longevity.

The group I was following rounded a corner out of view, I heard talking before I could find a vantage point to see what was going on. Due to the surroundings, this is the closest I have been to them, and I actually could hear what they were saying. It was an odd mixture of English and something else. Peaking around the corner, they were talking to a guard positioned above a barrier of sorts made from scavenged building materials and the odd vehicle body. Apparently this was just a patrol, and they lost two people including the one I took, but found three slaves. While they were talking an opening in the barrier was being made to allow them to pass, and they continued talking as they went through it. Catching slaves seemed to be common, and there are four more patrols out due back in the next two weeks.

Winding my way around and climbing up several floors of an old office building, I was finally able to get a vantage point of the area they walked into. At first glance I could see maybe 30 people walking around, and maybe another 20 posted around the barrier. Only the barrier people were armed, and the group I followed back. The place was centered on what looked like an old city building made out of both stone and steel, supplemented with scavenged building materials much like the barrier. There are several plots of land being farmed, with the odd shacks dotted about. Looking closer and following their movements, the shacks might be outhouses, which means everything of value must be inside that city building, and the retrofitted office building next to it.

The barrier sections I could see, six of them, and probably 2-3 more on the other side I can’t see. Each one had what looked like a swivel cannon similar to those mounted on 17th century ships. More interesting to me was they had bows, which I would like to have. I saw no personal firearms, and no electricity as it was starting to get dark and their only light sources were lanterns on poles, maybe candles.

I climbed up two more floors because I could see a bit of flooring that hadn’t collapsed yet up there. After thoroughly testing it, I propped myself in a corner and took a nap.

I woke up a few hours later in total darkness and deep shadow, only the distant stars and moon giving me any reference as where to go. This was a lot more treacherous at night to navigate down then it as in the day. I did managed to get down without hurting myself, but it wasn’t fun, not doing that again. A quick scan of the place on the way down showed all but 2 lanterns were dark, and it was devoid of people. Each barrier I could see only had a single person standing guard.

Making my way around to the previous barrier, I silently as possible climbed up the side not tripping the obvious noise makers. The guy here on duty seemed to be sleeping standing up with his eyes closed, keeping warn next to a barrel fire. I was on him in a few seconds, and he was dead immediately. I staged his body like he tripped in the night and broke his neck on a nearby wall. Checking his pockets I found a few more coins which I added to my collection, and nothing else really interesting. Back over by the barrier though was a bow and a quiver of about 20 arrows. The bow wasn’t fancy, and a quick pull of the string I guessed it to be around 40 lbs. There was also a full water skin with a strap I absconded.

Down the inside of the barrier, I stuck to the shadows and made my way to the city building. Just inside the doorway the smell hit me in the face, this smell was a cross between a locker room and just stank body odor. Not that many lights were lit, in fact I found several not lit with candles inside. The first few rooms seemed to be a barracks of sorts, with probably over 50 people snoring away. The next few rooms had door which were mostly locked, a quick peak inside one showed just one guy sleeping in the corner, maybe a lieutenant. Coming to the stairs I went down, and found slave pens. They were all in disgusting shape, and I counted 27 of them. Back up the stairs to the 2nd floor opened up into a large room, with a chair on a stage at the other side, a throne room. I encountered a guard here with a spear, but a quick tap to his throat with the bow, and a solid thump to his solar plexus gave me plenty of time to slit his throat and watch the light leave his eyes.

Behind the throne was 3 doors, the right one was locked, center one was storage, and entering the left was a slap in the face. Their were four large beds, each with at least four naked women on them asleep, well mostly asleep. I did make eye contact with one young woman, but a quick finger to my lips kept her quiet, a smile got me a smile in return. Something else of note, they were all chained to the headboard, from a circlet around the neck. It looked more ceremonial than functional, I didn’t imagine it would be difficult to break.

The door in this room led to a hallway back to the right, I imagined it led me to the room that the previous right door was locked too. Yep. This room had a large bed with a guy and girl sleeping in it. Other side of the room had a large desk with several chairs around it. Despite the ruins and condition of everyone I seen so far, this room was pretty flush. It didn’t take me long to find what I was looking for, decent length of rope I cut up into the right sizes, and a couple pieces of cloth for gags.

I did the woman first, grabbed her, gagged her and had her half hog tied before she woke up enough to realize I wasn’t the right person. I just showed her the knife I had, and slid it across my throat, then held it to hers with a finger of my lips. Her eyes were huge, but she nodded, so I smiled and gave her a peck on the nose, then finished hog tying her.

Now I admit I was a little angry, confused, and frustrated. The treatment of the slaves and their squalid conditions hit my angry bone dead center. My arrival here in unusual circumstances had me confused. The conditions of the city, what people were wearing, and the mixed English didn’t help either. Add all that together and I was one frustrated motherfucker. So when I say I woke up the apparent leader of this little village and beat his ass, I want you to know I really wooped him good.

I slapped him on the cheek a few times to get hit attention, waking him up. One glance at me and his eyes got big.

“Get up fat fuck, we need to talk”

“Whats a slave nigger doing out of his cage?!” He got up sizing me up.

He was almost my height, and probably had 100 lbs on me being so fat. “Slave nigger? Really? I am going to enjoy this...”

He started walking towards me like he was going to grab me, and I just ... started. I disabled one arm, and broke the other. I used his body like a training dummy, venting all my frustrations in a rapid flurry of punches starting on his right side, up to his face, down his left, ending with a solid kick to his balls. I must have hit him 50 times, and it felt good.

A little yelp escaped when I broke his arm, but that didn’t last long as he lost his air while I was working his body. He just kinda fell over trying to gasp for air. While I was waiting for him to recover so I could start round two, I pulled a couple chairs and setup my interrogation area.

His eyes were crazy, and his face was red as a tomato. “I am going to kill you slowly slave nigger!” He got up, one arm still kinda working.

I maneuvered him over in front of the chair, then I worked him over some more. Exactly the same, broke his other arm, up the right, his face, down the left, with a solid kick to the balls. Before he could collapse on the floor, I pushed him into the chair and proceeded to tie him down. When he was about to recover, I shoved a gag in his mouth and tied it in place.

At the bed I checked on the harem girl, pulled out her gag. “You doing okay sweetie? Ropes aren’t to tight?”

She just looked at me with big eyes, then nodded. “I’m fine thanks.”

“If you can promise to keep quiet unless I ask you a question, I wont need to put this gag back in ... What do you think?”

She blinked and looked to the right. “Okay, thanks.”

I just smiled and nodded, and went back over to my fat bastard. I had his full attention as he was trying to yell at me something. I just walked over to his desk looking around, on a shelf behind it he had what looked like a small canon ball, this will work. Walking back over to fat bastard ... I aimed and smashed the fuck out of one of his fingers. He screamed and jerked, which caused his tied down broken arms to hurt as well.

I sat down across from him. “I am going to ask you some questions, and I expect your undying loyalty and truth when you answer.”

His eyes were filled with murder.

So I got up and went to his other hand and smashed a finger. Again the pain caused him to jerk, which just caused more pain. I just smiled, and sat back down.

When I had his attention again, he still looked murderous. “You know, we aren’t even going to start the questions until your attitude changes. I suspect we have at least 2-3 hours before anyone even suspect to check on you. I can do a lot of damage in that time and keep you alive. Shit, I can make you a woman in that amount of time, then make you my bitch while I fuck your ass. How much damage I do is completely up to you.” I got up and walked over, bent down and smashed a toe.

He jerked again compounding his pain, as I went and sat down. This went on 5 more times, before I saw the last of the murder leave his eyes and his demeanor change.

Walking over to his bed. “Whats your name sweetie?”

Still with the big eyes. “Chainie”

“Well Chainie, if these ropes get to tight, or you need to move or pee or something, you let me know so I can help you okay?”

“Okay”

Walking back to the chair I took fat bastards gag off, and sat down. “I am only going to say this once. The first lie I catch you in I am going to cut your balls off. Then next lie I catch you in I am going to cut your dick off. If you lie to me again after that I am just going to assume you can’t tell me the truth, and start skinning you 3 inches at a time. Do you understand me?”

“Yes”

“Good, lets start off easy. What is your name and title, if you have one?”

“Mayo Stewat Kev”

“Mayor Stewart is your title, and Kev is your name?”

“Yes.”

“Good, that wasn’t so hard. Now another easy one: What is the name of this city or what ever you call this place?”

“Flo’ence”

“Like Florence?”

“Yes”

“Good. Now for a harder question: How did you get to become the leader of Florence? Did everyone vote that so, or is it because you are the toughest? Explain it to me.”

He seemed to struggle a little, wincing from the pain it caused. “I am the strongest, so I lead.”

“So is it fair to say that since I am stronger than you, I am now the lead if I want it?”

He seemed to deflate some. “Yes.”

“Chainie, is that right?”

Kev started to interrupt, but I pointed a finger at him, then back at the cannon ball. He deflated again. “Chainie?”

She squeaked out a “Yes, that’s right.”

“Okay then.” I looked at Kev. “Kev, how long have you been lead here?”

“11 seasons.”

“What other cities are nearby that you know about?”

“Across the river is Sinsie, umm, down a ways is Lewvill and Lexton.”

“I see. Does the name Kentucky mean anything to you?”

He seemed to think. “No, well sure, al this Tucky.”

I began to wonder if he was stupid, or perhaps the knowledge is lost. Either way I was done with him. I got up and untied Chainie, and told her to go back to her room. Once she was gone, I tipped back Kev’s chair and pulled him out in front of the throne where I slit his throat and let him bleed out.

Daylight could just be seen coming through an opening, and I was curious how long it would take for someone to come up here. Considering I had killed the floor guard and one of the barrier guards, I wasn’t sure how well this would go.

Surprisingly, about an hour later, the first person I seen came out of the harem door. A female I didn’t recognize opened the door and walked out not paying attention. When she looked up and made eye contact with me, it was like a deer caught in the headlights, she just froze. She made a quick glance around seeing Kev’s naked dead body, made a yelp then covered her mouth and ran back into the room. I will have to ask what that is about later, I can’t imagine a dead body would be that unsettling.

It was almost another hour before a guard came in and immediately saw the dead one. When he looked up and saw me sitting on the throne his immediate reaction was to get mad, I could see it in his eyes, then he saw Kev’s dead body, and he was reconsidering whatever his previous thoughts were.

He straightened out his body standing up, it seemed almost like he forced himself, and he walked towards me at a medium pace. “Sir, would you like breakfast this morning delivered here?”

“Ya, know ... that is a good idea. Why don’t you set that up, and while you do that, I want to see all the village leaders.”

He looked stumped. “You killed the only leader.”

“He wasn’t a leader, he was an idiot. I want to talk to the people that organize the guards, the farms, the water, and whatever else.”

A light went off in his eyes. “Yes, sir.” He turned and walked briefly out.”

While I was waiting Chainie came out and asked if it was okay for them to leave.

“Of course, do whatever it is you normally do, but don’t go far, I want to talk to all of you after a while.”

She just nodded and went back in the room. She was in there about a minute before it seemed like all of them left to go do something, none of them making eye contact with me, as they crossed the room to the exit.

A few minutes later that guard came in followed by five people, and three more guards. He came about 10 feet before Kev and stopped. “Your breakfast will be ready soon. Here is the leaders you requested.”

And ... he stopped ... no one said anything. They were all looking at Kev and me.

I looked at the guard. “Well lets get started. First introduce yourself, then introduce each leader.”

“Sir, I am George.” He turned to the first leader. “This is Jimmy, he organizes the guards. This is Buck, he overseas the farms. This is Hector, he organizes the collecting. This is Marv, he overseas the food. And this is Larz, he overseas the slaves.”

“Okay George, I am Ben. Take those guards and get rid of the dead guard over there. Also on the southwest barrier is a dead guard, make sure he is taken care of as well. Come back with breakfast.”

He just nodded, made eye contact with Jimmy, then proceeded to deal with the body.

Looking at the rest of them. “As I said, My name is Ben, and I am the new Mayor Steward of this place. I guess first of all I should ask if anyone has a problem with that?” I made eye contact with each of them. None of them answered.

“Okay then, Jimmy, do you have a problem with me being the boss now?”

“umm, no?”

“Buck?”

“ ... no”

“Hector?”

“No.”

“Marv?”

“no”

“and Larz?” he was a big guy, I bet he was second in command.

“Yeah, killing a guy in his sleep doesn’t make you very tough.” He pulled a blade and started at me at a jog. The other four took a step back but didn’t seem surprised.

I stood up and stepped around Kev. Larz made a swipe and double lunge attack. It seem to startle him that I evaded each one, which gave him pause.

“That it?” I goaded. “Big bad Larz is scared now that he knows I get out of the way of a slow ass knife attack?”

That seemed to piss him off some. On his next swipe I stepped into him and caught his arm, twisted it into a hold and took his knife. Basic self defense shit, pathetic really. I took the knife and flicked it so it stuck in the floor in front of the other four.

“This is your one chance to tell me how you really feel. After today if I get lip from you I am going to kill you. Pick up the knife and come at me, yell at me, call me a nigger, whatever, get it off your chest. I’m not playing around. “ I saw Jimmy twitch.

“Larz?” I was still holding him with a wrist lock. I let him go. “You done? Or you want me to embarrass you?”

He was red in the face. He charged me screaming. I just side stepped and tapped him in the throat. He nearly fell over from surprise, grasping his throat trying to breathe. When he was just about to recover, I swept his legs out planting him straight on his back, now he couldn’t breathe for a different reason.

Jimmy was still acting froggy. “Come on Jimmy, I can see you want to. This is the only chance you get when I wont kill you.”

He just nodded, and came at me like a boxer. He had some moves, I could see how he would be in charge of the guards. I coached him on his stance and technique as I let him get it out of his system. When he was starting to slow I maneuvered him over near Larz who was recovered but still seated watching us fight. I took his his latest throw in a lock with a thump to his chest to get him off balance and basically hip check him on top of Larz. If I could gain his loyalty, he would be a good number two.

“Jimmy is pretty much done.” I looked at the other three. “Anyone else? Last chance.”

They all shook their heads. Jimmy was recovered. “Jimmy, you want more, or are you satisfied?”

“I’m done.”

“Larz? You done?”

“I’m done sir.”

“Good, because we have work to do. You guys had breakfast yet?” one nod and four no’s. “Well go get your breakfast and bring it back here. You help me move this desk and chairs out here. Gonna need more chairs too.” That got everyone moving.

After everything was setup George came n with my breakfast. We got two more chairs and sat around the desk. I moved Kev to the side. As we were eating what looked like some type of oat meal, I started in.

“First things first, Jimmy, are we hurting for the number of guards that we can’t assign at least two to every position?”

“umm, no, it could be worked out.”

“Good! Because the two I killed should never be that easy, at least with two, one could raise an alarm.”

I Looked at Buck, and he swallowed nervously. “Buck! Calm down! W are all on the same team now.” He nodded. “Buck what is your goal with the farms?”

“Well, I am trying to grow enough food to feed us and store a little away.”

“Good. Do you know what I mean when I say crop rotations?”

“No”

“Okay, think of it like this. If you had three fields, on the first field you had corn, the second you had oats, and the third you had beans, following so far?”

He nodded

“Okay, the next year you wouldn’t plant the same crops on the same field, you would rotate them so like on the first field you now have beans, corn on the second, and oats on the third. Following?”

He nodded

“So on the third year you would rotate again, planting oats on the third field, beans on the second field, corn on the third. Can you guess why this is a good idea to do?”

“No, not really. I make sure they are all fertilized.”

“Right, and that’s good, don’t change that. But there are a couple good reason to rotate crops. The first one is so the crops grow better. What I mean is, if you plant beans year after year on the same field, those beans suck up all the bean goodness from the dirt, but all the other goodness just sits there and is wasted. If you plant corn there, it will grow really well because their will be lots of corn goodness in the dirt that hast been being used, you following?”

he nodded.

“good. Second reason to rotate crops is bugs. Certain bugs and critters prefer certain crops. So if you plant beans in the same field year after year, the same bug and critters will just stay there eating the crops. If you move the beans to another field, those bugs and critters will have to go find it again, and we will have less of them. Make sense?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, think about it, and how that might be used to better plant your crops next year.”

I looked at Hector. “You have a map where we can find stuff?”

“Well no, but if we find something useful I organize to bring it here.”

“That’s good, but what about big stuff, or stuff we don’t need right now that might be useful later?”

“I have a good idea where most stuff is.”

“Well what if you die tonight? All that information is lost?”

“Hopefully I wont die.”

“That’s true. But here is what I want you to do. I want you to either get a large map or make one your self of this area. I want you to keep a list of what collectors find, even stuff that seems not useful right now. Include descriptions. I want your collectors to take note of everything they find, again, even if it doesn’t seem useful. I assume at least one person per collector team can read and write?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.