Bella's Birthday - Cover

Bella's Birthday

by Red Czar

Copyright© 2020 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Bella Plans a summer bash to celebrate her birthday, and crown herself Queen of the Riley High Cheer Squad

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   .

Bella woke up excited.

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. No time to waste. Shower. Put on that cute, sexy, PERFECT outfit that she had agonized over for the last three days. She looked in the mirror, she looked amazing. She knew all eyes would be on her all day.

She fumbled around in her dresser and took out her birth control. She glared at it, hating that she even had to have it, but took it anyway. Fucking Zane. If it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t need it, but then again, today she was glad she had it. Today it wasn’t for him. She had other plans today.

Today was her birthday. Today was the day she essentially crowned herself Queen of Riley High.

The old seniors were officially “graduated.” Carly and her minions now move on to become freshmen again, haha, and Bella takes over as head cheerleader.

Yes, yes, there were two other cheer captains as well, but everyone knows who the leader is. Bella was excited.


Bella and Nikki had been planning this day for weeks. Who to invite. Who NOT to invite. Where to have it. Naturally, it was going to be in Bella’s back yard, but who sat where was crucial. The seniors, the new seniors that is, got prime seating on the deck, at the table with the umbrella, near all the food. Not that they would eat any, they all had figures to maintain.

That was the important part. The juniors could have the long table on the patio, just off the deck, with the sun in their eyes. After that, all the little groups could pick and choose their spots. Sophomores, freshmen, various extras could mix and mingle, they didn’t matter. The graduating seniors could have a nice shady table out on the grass somewhere, if they even showed up. The farther away the better. She didn’t care. They probably wouldn’t stay long anyway.


By nine o’clock Nikki, Natalie, and Alexis had all arrived. Everything outside was all set up, just waiting for the party to build, so the girls settled into their ruling table and began to plot their coming year. Among the hot topics were, how to torture the juniors, how to tease the sophomores, and standard hazing of the incoming freshmen.

Of course, there was also the favorite topic, guys. Who was available? Who was hot? Who was NOT? Not that any of them were looking. They were cheerleaders, they could have whoever they wanted. And not that they would be looking. Bella, Nikki, and Alexis all had long-term, steady boyfriends. The only one truly single was Natalie.

This led to the most dreaded topic. Zane. What the hell do they do about Zane? Bella was so sick of him. Nikki wasn’t a big fan but didn’t hate him to the same degree. Alexis and Natalie both smiled but went along with the Zane bashing. They did all agree that some payback was needed for the whole Secret Vote scheme.

Even though that scheme hadn’t been his idea, he sure as hell had taken advantage of it. He’d used and abused all the rumors and politics to sleep with every one of them. And most of the juniors. Even a few of the sophomores. Hell, it wouldn’t surprise them if he spent the summer trying to score some of the incoming freshmen as well. That’s just the kind of guy he was. At least in Bella’s mind.

They all agreed that the whole secret vote scheme couldn’t work again, at least not any time soon. Everybody knew about it by now. Everybody had been through the voting process and knew there was no secret tie-breaker vote. It might still work on some of the freshmen if they wanted to subject some of them to Zane’s charms. But they probably wouldn’t. They weren’t that cruel.

If only they could turn it around, make it so that Zane couldn’t get laid if his life depended on it, now THAT would be fun! Just imagine watching him strike out every time. Ahhhhh the glory of it. THAT, put a smile on Bella’s face. Alexis snickered as well, then stole a glance in Natalie’s direction. Natalie smiled but didn’t say a word.


The crowd began to build. Soon most of the cheer squad was there, everyone arriving bearing sweetly wrapped gifts for the birthday girl. Nikki took the lead as host so that Bella could sit back and bask in the limelight. Even when Zane showed up, with Julia on his arm, Bella was genuinely happy to see him.

Zane made himself at home at the “head table” with all the other seniors, and Julia pulled a seat up nice and close to him. It was clear he had no designs on anyone else today.

Bella was happy. Her biggest fear was that Zane would show up with one of his “special demands” on her birthday. One that she could not refuse. She had been so nervous about it that she had begged Nikki to try to talk him out of pulling anything. Nikki had that same relationship with Zane, but for some reason, he would at least listen to her. Nikki had begged him to leave Bella alone today. Zane had agreed to do so. Happily.

Now, all Bella needed was... “Baby!”

With a big smile, two of his buddies, and a lot of laughter, Bella’s boyfriend Jason made his grand entrance from the kitchen sliding door. Bella jumped to her feet and ran to him, jumping into his arms to cover him with kisses. She had to; he was a full foot taller than her. Seriously, Bella was a five-foot-tall cheerleader, Jason was a six-foot-two football player. She all but disappeared in his embrace.

All the girls, of course, squeaked and squealed at the love birds kissing and hugging and all the I love yous and Happy birthdays. Zane watched with a bemused grin. He thought, hey Jason, wanna know a secret? He turned to Nikki and shot her a grin.

Jason and Bella resumed her position at the table reigning over the crowd. Somehow, they both melded into one spot on that tiny chair without looking uncomfortable. Bella made an extra special show of lavishing kisses and touches all over him today. Usually, the two of them were pretty low key, so this was an intentional display. Zane knew exactly what it was all about.

The party continued as usual. Games, gifts, pool, drinks. Non-alcoholic, of course. Okay, perhaps someone may have spiked some of the drinks when Bella’s mom was distracted, which, oddly enough, was pretty often. So, people were getting pretty loose.

The ruling class commented on almost everyone who walked through the door. A group of incoming freshmen drew particular attention. They weren’t on the squad yet, officially, but were certain to tryout. Emmy, Kathryn, and Ruby were well known by most of the current squad from years of little league cheer. Riley was the little sister of Chloe, the current JV captain.

They led a small troop of boys who all hoped to achieve what Zane had. Surely all of these guys were hoping to make time with any or all of these girls.


The day was going perfectly. Exactly as Bella and Nikki had planned it. Then Carly showed up. She arrived with Ashley, and another girl, Danielle. Most of the girls didn’t know Dani very well. She was a close friend of Carly’s but never a cheerleader. She was more of a “drama nerd.” But Zane knew exactly who she was. He watched carefully what happened next. He didn’t know what Carly’s plan was, but he was sure there was one. There were going to be fireworks.

Bella jumped up from Jason’s lap and the girls all did the “cheerleader hug.” Carly and Ashley wished her a happy birthday and congratulated her, once again, on being voted squad captain.

Then Carly introduced her friend. “Bella, you know Danielle don’t you” “Not officially” Bella answered, extending her hand.

Zane was watching closely. For the briefest of moments, as Bella was climbing off of Jason, all the color had drained from his face. Anyone else watching would have thought that Bella had kneed him in a sensitive spot. Zane knew it was the sneaky smile that Danielle had given him that was responsible.

Jason’s color returned quickly, along with a lecherous grin behind his girlfriend’s back. Danielle was the girl that Carly had originally sent to “get caught” with Bella’s boyfriend, as her first plan of revenge for the Florida incident. She was also the girl who had been sleeping with Jason behind Bella’s back for the last eight months.

Zane whispered to Julia “Watch this!” But nothing happened. They watched and waited, but no fireworks. Julia whispered back “Watch what?”

After five or ten minutes of happy birthdays and congratulations and cheerleader talk, Carly and Bella seemed like the best of friends. Carly shot Zane a glance and a devious smile, then she, Danielle, and Ashley casually strolled across the patio and claimed themselves a quiet little spot to settle in and join the party.

Zane couldn’t stand the suspense. He and Julia walked over to join Carly and her friends for a while. He stood there for a moment looking at Carly trying to figure out her plan. Carly sat smiling back at him.

“Okay,” he said. “What are you doing?” “Doing???” Carly answered. “Why Zane, I don’t know WHAT you’re talking about.” And again, with the devilish smile. Dani and Ashley had the same grin on their faces.

“You said you weren’t even going to come to this party. Now you show up with a special guest?” Zane said. “I just thought Dani should maybe, actually meet Bella at least. Given ... you know” Carly answered. “She seems like a really sweet girl” Dani added. “C’mon, what are you planning?” he asked again. “Honestly,” Carly said. “We just thought we’d come on by, drop off a few gifts, maybe go for a swim...”

At that point, the three of them stripped down to their bikinis. All very revealing. Even with his back turned he could feel every male in the vicinity turn their heads at the same time. He looked over at the main table to see Bella chatting with Nikki, and Jason’s eyes glued to Dani.

Suddenly the action in the pool started to heat up.


When Bella saw all the action heading towards the pool, she knew this was her moment. She leaned over and whispered something in Nikki’s ear, and the two of them let out a little giggle. Then Bella stood up, shot a glance at Jason, and announced to no one in particular.

“I’ll be right back; I need to go change into my swimsuit.” She turned and headed into the house.

Zane knew what this moment was too. It was the moment to put his own plan for the day into action. Since the night that Zane had “taken control” of Bella, he had called her on only two different occasions, and they had fucked her long and hard each time. She had complained and begged him not to, at first, but she had also stayed and fully participated once things got going. She really was a spectacular lay, and this looked like the perfect time. He excused himself for a moment and left Julia chatting with Carly and Ashley.


The week before, Nikki had come to Zane to talk about their deal. His and Bella’s that is. Not his and Nikki’s. Nikki told Zane all about this party and how Bella was sure he was going to make his demands of her for everyone to see. She was on the verge of canceling the whole thing just because she didn’t want to be humiliated at her own home, in front of HER cheer squad. Nikki had begged him to just leave her alone for this one day. Zane smiled and promised that he would make no demands of Bella on her birthday.


Now, here he was trailing her into her own house. Before she could even make it across the kitchen, she heard Zane call her name.

“Bella...” She stopped, tensed up for a moment knowing exactly who was calling her, then resigned herself to her fate and turned to face him. She was almost in tears already. “Nikki said you promised!” she pleaded. “Nikki doesn’t know everything Bella” he answered. “Zane! C’mon! Please! Just let me have today”

He laughed. He didn’t reveal the total pity he felt for her right at that moment. Then he smiled. He crossed the room, took her by the hand, and led her towards her room. “C’mon,” he said.

Zane led Bella to her bedroom, closed the door behind them, then sat down beside her on the edge of the bed. Bella sagged her head as she started unsnapping the clips on her top. Zane reached up and took her hand, stopping her. “Bella, stop,” he said. Bella didn’t dare speak for fear she would break out in tears with every word. “I promised Nikki I would leave you alone today. But I did want to give you a birthday present.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. “Oh, Zane come on! No more pictures!” she begged. “I said GIVE you a present, not TAKE one for me” he replied.

Zane scrolled to the pictures that he had of her already. Naked. In bed with him. Doing unspeakable things. She was genuinely ashamed seeing them. Zane pushed the button on his phone which brought up the “Delete” Option.

He held the phone out in front of her. “Happy birthday,” he said with a smile.

It took Bella a moment to realize what he was offering. “Really?” she said, the shock registering on her face. “That is what you want isn’t it?” He asked.

As fast as she could, Bella hit that delete button.

Zane did the same with the next picture. And the next. And the next. Bella followed right along until they had deleted all of the photos Zane had of her. Nude or otherwise.

Bella could not have been happier. Those pictures haunted her, waiting for one of them, or all of them, to show up in an email or online somewhere because she had pissed Zane off somehow.

“I was never gonna show them to anybody. Honest. And I haven’t. Well, Carly may have seen them, but now they’re gone. I promise. So now you can relax. Happy Birthday.” He said.

Bella’s whole body relaxed and she enveloped him in what was, for her, a bear hug. “Oh my God, thank you so much!” she said. “But wait,” he said, “there’s more.”

Zane then pulled up the video he had of her sucking his cock at Carly’s party. The one she had never seen. She never even knew for sure if it was real. But there it was, and it was clear that it was her, with a mouthful of Zane. She let out a little shriek as her hands flew up to cover her mouth. “Oh my god that’s real!” she screeched. “Not for long” he said.

Again, Zane hit the delete key and held it our for her to confirm. She pressed that button faster than she had ever done anything in her life. And it was gone.

Zane did keep a few of those pictures in a private stash, just because they were SO good, and he couldn’t force himself to get rid of them all. But he intended to keep his promise. Those were for his eyes only.

He took her hands in his and offered her the rest of his birthday gift.

“Bella. That’s everything. Pictures, videos, all of it. AND, that’s the end of it. I’m not going to hold you to anything anymore. You don’t have to come running when I call. You don’t have to suck my dick just because I’m bored and horny. You don’t have to fuck me just so I can punish you. You’re free to live your life and not worry about me making demands of you. I won’t be bothering you anymore. BUT ... you can’t tell Nikki. And you can’t tell Carly. This is just between you and me.”

“Are you serious?” she exclaimed. “Totally serious.” He replied. “Happy birthday. Oh and congratulations on making captain. AND on getting into your dream school”

Bella hugged him even tighter.

Zane got up and left her there sitting on the bed. He stuck his phone in his pocket and opened the door. Before he turned to walk back out to the party, he said one more thing.

“Bella ... I’m serious. You tell NO ONE. This is our secret now” Bella nodded and smiled.


On his way out the kitchen door, Zane passed by Jason, who was on his way in. Zane shot him a knowing look and said. “Have fun dude” Jason shot a look back at him that said “What the fuck do YOU know?”


Zane returned to his table with Carly and her party and cuddled right back up to Julia. She folded herself up into him as if they’d never been apart.

Carly looked at him suspiciously and asked. “What was THAT about?”

“I had to give Bella her birthday present.” He answered. Carly broke out in a huge shit-eating grin. She knew what his birthday present for Bella was, at least she thought she did. And to then come right out here and cuddle up to Julia as if nothing had happened. He was one nasty boy.


When Jason peeked his head in her room, he saw Bella grinning from ear to ear. When she saw him, she jumped up and ran to him just like she did when he first arrived. He thought to ask her what Zane had been doing in there with her, but he didn’t have time. Bella jumped up and was all over him, kissing every spot she could reach.

Bella jumped off Jason and, after a quick look to make sure the hallways were clear, closed and locked her door. She spun around quickly and leaned against the door, then started to pull her top off, letting the snaps pop themselves open this time.

“I might need some help changing into my bikini,” she said. “Do you think you can help me with that J-bear?”

Jason didn’t even let her finish her sentence. He was pulling that top off and pulling bra straps from her shoulders before “bear” left her lips.

Bella was trembling with excitement. This was the part of the day she had been the most excited about. Today was not only the day she claimed her spot as queen of Riley High. Today was the day she was going to give herself to her J-bear.

Bella and Jason had been dating exclusively for almost two years. And no, they had not yet slept together. For all of the stories about Bella. For all the pictures. For all her reputation as a total slut. Bella actually had very little experience sexually. She had given plenty of handjobs. She had sucked more cocks than she cared to even think about. But that was mostly as far as it had gone. She had always told Jason that she was a virgin. And as much as she dodged and avoided anything beyond his fingers occasionally working her into a frenzy, he believed her. He had asked around. Although he could find plenty of guys who’d said they had done “things” with her, before he started dating her, no one ever claimed to have fucked her. So, he had waited.

Within seconds, the two of them were naked on Bella’s bed. She was excited. First, she had been freed of Zane, and now she was going to finally give herself to her man. THIS was her perfect plan for the day. She had Nikki outside running interference to keep her mom occupied, and she was going to fuck Jason until she couldn’t move.

For his part, Jason was excited too. Finally. After two long years, he was gonna be the one to take Bella. He had been lying to his friends for almost the entirety of that time, saying he was fucking her senseless at least every weekend. After every big game. Homecoming. Junior Prom. They all had to wonder how she hadn’t come up pregnant already. Now it was time to finally do what he’d been bragging about.

Bella pushed him down on the bed and climbed right on top of him, straddling his belly and kissing him long and deep. He kissed her right back. His rough hard hands grabbing her and squeezing and slapping her ass. Bella squealed every time.

She slowly started kissing her way down his body. As she got lower and lower, her pussy was lining up directly with his rigid cock. Jason grabbed her hips and was ready to drive himself inside her.

Bella balked. She wanted long and slow. She kissed the rest of her way down until she enveloped that rigid pole in her mouth and started to suck. For Jason, it was heavenly. Bella could do magic with that mouth. She’d had a fair amount of practice. Most of it on him. Right now, that wasn’t what he wanted.

After only a few moments, Jason forcefully grabbed onto Bella and rolled her over onto her back. She thought this was playful and fun still. He spread her legs wide and immediately dove for her pussy. His tongue attacking her like it was the first he’d ever seen.

He started to lick from bottom to top. Tasting the entirety of her gash. His fingers plunged into her pussy and started working her insides. Quickly, he had worked his fingers into a frenzy. Bella was soaking wet by this point. Her own hand reached down and started working on the clit that Jason didn’t seem to know was there. And he didn’t take the hint either.

She lay back in ecstasy. Jason was making her wet. Making her scream. Making her hornier than she had ever been. Although, admittedly, his skills didn’t quite measure up to...

She kept on working her clit herself. She was building slowly. Jason continued to lick and suck. This was driving her crazy. His fingers pounded into her. She was so close.

But Jason was impatient now. His prize was in sight, literally. He’d been spouting “I love you” for almost two years already. He stopped licking, removed his fingers, and pushed Bella’s legs wide apart. He climbed between them and lay down on top of her, his mouth finding its way to her nipples to suck and lick in the way that he knew she loved.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.