Riley's New Bikini - Cover

Riley's New Bikini

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I bought the bikinis on a whim. Actually, it was the towels that caught my eye and made me stop, but the bikinis were there, too, at the sidewalk vendor's stall. And I was in a hurry, so I didn't examine things very much. I trusted the girl working there to offer me information I should have sought out. Anyway, I bought matching bikinis for my wife and daughter. Turned out they were very small bikinis. My wife's reaction wasn't what I expected. My daughter's reaction blew my mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Amanda woke up at ten, and wasn’t sleepy anymore. She came out wearing her summer robe, which covers her body but is light and translucent. Just seeing her in it made my libido wake up. It was doing that a lot more often these days than it had in the recent past. It was more like I was in my twenties, than my thirties.

I was engaged with a challenge game of Mahjong on my laptop. You get three challenge games per day and if you beat them all for the whole month you get a digital medal. The medals are, of course, worthless, but I’m addicted to the stupid thing.

“Where’s Riley?” she asked.

“She went to her room a while back,” I said. “We talked.”

“And?”

“I think you read more into it than is there,” I said.

“Tell me more.” She sat down beside me.

So I did. I told her everything that Riley had said and tried to describe tones of voice and all that. When I stopped, she frowned and chewed things over in her mind for a bit.

Finally, she looked at me.

“I want to feel better,” she said.

“Then do,” I replied.

She frowned again.

“Our daughter wants to have sex with you, Bob.”

“Not necessarily,” I said. “She’s on the fence about it.”

Amanda stared at me.

“You believe that.”

“Yes,” I said, suddenly feeling like those guys who defended the Alamo must have felt.

Amanda stood up.

“Be right back,” she said.

She headed toward the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

She did not come “right back”. When she did appear, she had Riley in tow. Riley didn’t look like she’d been awakened from sleep.”

The two women came to stand in front of me. Amanda faced Riley.

“Riley, do you want to have sex with your father?”

Boom! Talk about shock and awe!

It was obvious that Riley hadn’t expected that question. A number of looks came over her face, rippling from one to another. Finally, though, her face calmed.

“Sort of,” she answered.

“Can you explain that more?” asked Amanda.

“Well ... I’m scared.”

“What of?”

“I’ve heard it hurts the first time. I’m not crazy about that.”

“That’s it?” Amanda sounded frustrated.

“And I don’t want to hurt you.” Riley looked at her mother.

“Oh.” Amanda looked like she’d just found out her puppy ran away.

“Sit down, both of you,” I said.

Amanda sat down next to me. Riley looked at both of us and then got down on her knees, sitting back on her calves, right in front of us. She looked very alert.

“This has become tense,” I said.

Nobody responded.

“In trying to be open to growth, we’ve created a situation that’s straining our family relationship.”

“I didn’t mean to strain anything,” said Riley.

“We know that,” I said, assuming Amanda agreed with me. Riley looked at Amanda.

“You said I could do anything I wanted.” She was an adolescent again, defending her position.

“I most certainly did not!” snapped Amanda. “I told you to ask questions.”

“You said I could satisfy my curiosity,” argued Riley.

“I didn’t mean you could have sex with him!”

“How else am I going to satisfy my curiosity? And we didn’t have sex. We just fooled around.”

Amanda looked at me.

“Bob, how many women have you gone down on?”

“What?”

“How many before you met me?”

“Um ... none,” I said. “Why?”

“Why not?”

“What?”

“Why didn’t you go down on your girlfriends before you met me?”

She knew the answer to that. We’d talked about it the first time I asked her if I could go down on her.

“I didn’t want to do that with a woman I didn’t love,” I answered.

“Now answer the question. How many women have you gone down on in your life, Bob?”

“Oh,” I said. “Two.”

Amanda looked back at Riley.

“He loves you. And you love him. Can you understand why that might bother me a little bit?”

Riley turned back into an adult, before our very eyes.

“Mom, we’ve both loved him for years and years. And he’s loved both of us all those years. He’d die to protect either one of us. Nothing has changed. Not that way. The only thing that’s changed is how that love is expressed. He’s yours. I know that. I know I’m going to go somewhere after I graduate, to college, or to a job or whatever. I know I can’t live here forever. But I also know I’ll keep loving both of you for the rest of my life. You’ll always be my mom and dad. I just found another way to express how I feel about him, that’s all. It’s like a hug ... only way better.”

The earnestness in her face, and her calm delivery of the message, was like soothing sunscreen being spread over our backs. Somehow, it made things feel okay again. That she surged forward to put her face between us and hugged us both only heightened the feeling. When she pulled back, there were tears in her eyes.

“Okay?” she asked, hopefully.

Amanda reached and pulled Riley up on her lap in an extended hug.

“I just got so jealous,” said my wife.

“I get jealous of you, too,” admitted my daughter.

“I suppose you want to share him,” said Amanda.

“Only a little. Just every once in a while.”

Amanda sighed.

“You know what gets to me the most?”

Nobody ventured a guess.

“I think of you kissing him and it makes my teeth grit. Isn’t that silly?”

“Yes,” said Riley. “We never kissed.”

“What?”

“We never kissed,” Riley repeated.

“But he went down on you!” gasped my wife.

“Yes, but he never kissed me.” She wrinkled her brow. “Well ... he kissed me there ... but not on my mouth.”

Amanda’s response surprised both Riley and me. She reached to pull Riley’s face to hers and kissed her. And I mean kissed her.

Riley stiffened, but only for a few seconds. Then, to my astonishment, she returned the kiss!

It went on forever, or at least seemed that way. When it finally stopped, Amanda licked her lips.

“When you do kiss him, remember that,” she said.

“I’m always going to remember that,” said Riley. “Are both my parents perverts? Is it genetic? Is that why I feel the way I do?”

“I just love you,” said Amanda. “And I wanted you to do something with me before you did it with him. Now I feel better.”

Riley giggled.

“Look! We gave Daddy a boner!”

I looked down and, sure enough, another airbag had gone off in my sports shorts.


You might think that it turned into an orgy of some kind. Or I suppose a threesome would be the more accurate noun. But it didn’t.

Riley gave us both a kiss good night - a normal kiss - and went back to her room.

Amanda took me to bed and fucked my brains out. It was like she was twenty-something again, too. It was the first time we’d done it twice in one day in a decade or more.

She kissed me constantly while she did so. I felt like she was trying to eat my lips.

We lay there afterwards, blissfully.

“Remember doing it in the back yard, in front of Riley?” I asked.

“How could I forget? That’s what started this whole fiasco.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, remember how you teased me and said I was more excited than usual because Riley was there?”

“Yes.”

“Well, at the risk of arousing your ire, I’d like to point out that you haven’t made love to me like you just did in years. Is it possible that Riley’s intimacy with me excites you, too? Maybe just a little bit?”

She blinked. Then she blinked again. She stared at me. Her face was calm, expressionless. She didn’t say anything for so long that I thought she’d drifted off, except her eyes were wide open.

I didn’t compound the affront. I stayed silent.

“Maybe that’s what bothers me the most of all,” she finally said.


If this was one of those sex stories you find on the internet, then the next thing that happened would be me, fucking Riley. But that’s not the way it was.

Actually, over the next week, it didn’t seem like anything really momentous had happened. Riley ran around with her friends like normal. I worked and Amanda did her part time job and painted. Riley even invited some friends over to sunbathe in the back yard, but she wore her old bikini. Even that looked hot on her, and some of her friends were good looking, too, but nothing happened. Well ... other than me peeking at them through the blinds and jerking off.

In other words, I was still a pervert, but nothing happened between me and Riley.

In the bedroom, things returned to normal between Amanda and me, too. Her ardor dissipated. I was continually turned on, but that wasn’t different. I’d been that way before all this happened. I got a loving blow job one night, when I got in bed with an erection. I offered to go down on Amanda, but she said she was tired. The next night she wasn’t, and I spent an hour making love to her pussy with my mouth.

But it had been like that before the new bikinis.

At the same time, there was an unspoken intimacy between the three of us that was palpable at times. As Riley walked by me one morning, she simply reached to touch my hand, and smiled at me. If we watched TV, I got sandwiched between two women, who leaned on me. There was just this... feeling ... a kind of closeness that was a step up from before.

And then Saturday came around, and it was sunny, and at breakfast Amanda said, “We’re going to lay out today. Want to join us?”

I needed to mow the lawn we were going to lay out on, and they came out just as I finished doing that.

Both were topless, and they ignored me and spread towels out.

When I got finished with a quick shower and went out to join them, their bikini bottoms were lying carelessly on the corner of the towel they were lying on.

Both were lying on their stomachs, but Amanda’s feet were about eighteen inches apart. Her pussy was on full display and it glistened in the sun.

“Come on,” I groaned. “This isn’t fair at all, you guys!”

“Who said life is fair?” Amanda replied. “You may as well take your trunks off now. They’re going to come off sooner or later.”

I stood there. I was frustrated.

“As soon as you get like the rest of us, I’d appreciate some sunscreen on my back,” Amanda went on.

Riley didn’t say anything. I wondered if, maybe, she’d fallen asleep.

So I took my trunks off and intentionally waved my erection around in the sunny back yard, making it wobble and sway.

Nobody looked at me.

I looked at Amanda. I looked at her pussy. It was in the classic split peach condition. Her lips were full and I knew from experience she was turned on.

So I got the oil and dribbled it along her spine. Then I sat down on her thighs and leaned forward to rub my hands all over her back. I say sat down, but I was actually on my knees, with most of my weight resting on her thighs.

“You’re heavy,” she complained.

“Sorry,” I said.

I grinned, knowing that she was going to be surprised, and lifted my weight. I scooted forward while I gripped my cock and gave it a couple of strokes, oiling it up, just in case. I aimed it at the split peach and scooted forward again. It went in perfectly and I jerked my hips to get as much in her as possible.

“Bob!” she gasped. “What are you doing?”

I rubbed her back again.

“I’m putting sunscreen on you,” I smirked.

She strained, lifting her upper body against the weight of my hands, and looked over her shoulder at me.

“Bob,” she said, her voice a little breathy.

“When you run around naked and flash your pussy at me, what do you expect?” I asked.

“Do I have to expect that, too?” asked my very-awake daughter’s voice.

I turned to find Riley on her hands and knees, peering at where my wife and I were joined. It was hard to see because I was leaning forward.

I was tired of the innuendo and stimulation. No. That’s not true. What I was tired of was having to be in control.

I looked into my little girl’s eyes.

“Yeah, you do,” I said. “There are consequences to teasing and trying to be sexy.”

“Bob!” snapped my wife. I looked back at her frowning face.

“Hush. I’m almost there,” I said, speeding up. I looked at Riley again. “This isn’t making love. This is fucking. This is me, using her to get my rocks off. But because she loves me and she knows I love her, she doesn’t mind if I do this once in a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.